TEDDY FUCKIN' WILLIAMS KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK

TEDDY FUCKIN' WILLIAMS KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK

This scene enrages me so much that the only thing that can calm down again is the knowledge that Auschitz really existed

non american here
can you explain me the reference?

Kill yourself. My granddaddy killed 15 (fifteen) nazis on normandy and lived to tell the tale.

>s the knowledge that Auschitz really existed
Good goy

>Bear Jew is a guy from BOSTON who beats people to death with baseball bat
>Ted Williams is a baseball player from Boston at the time

I found this scene offensive

wtf i hate jews now

Congratulations on being the grandchild of a disgusting race traitor.

Ya was I supposed to be sympathising with the Jews in this scene? Cuz I went full nazi after this part.

Ted Williams was a great hitter in baseball. He also put his career on pause to fight in WW2

>race traitor

fuck off you LARPing faggot.

thats a big bat

Are you trying to imply that your grand father isn't a disgusting peace of shit?

Hey now, there's no reason to lump pol tards in with LARPers.

My grandpappy killed another 15 nazis too. Then he went to New York and married a full-blooded Jew. How does that make you feel?

Kill yourself. No one is usurping America's dominance in the world. Uppity Nazi cunts got what they deserved.

This scene enrages me because I can't imagine a Jew being anything other than a Yankees or Mets fans. Like for all I know the actor is actually from Boston, but still, seeing a Jewish Red Sox fan feels wrong, somehow.

DUDE KILL POWS IS OK LMAO

you're supposed to sympathize with both sides, you're supposed to realize that neither side really understands each other or what they're fighting for

go back to your safe space

I'm a jew from Boston and I love the Red Sox.

go away anime nazis

You know they were being ironic right

The whole movie is about how we glorify evil people because they're on "our" side. Hitler laughing at Zoller murdering Americans was supposed to make you reflect on how you've been watching Americans murder Nazis (who are mostly portrayed as likable decent people) and laughing about it

I'm always amazed how stupid Sup Forumstards miss this in their kneejerk reactions

people with autism shouldn't watch movies

I.e. You

>hurr nazis were about le white power!

fuck off your retarded white trash LARPer. Go jack off to another SS marching video so you dont feel like a complete loser

don't get too bothered, most jews are pussies.

i did that already.

Too many people missed this, because Jewish liberals in the media were too busy masturbating to the dead Nazis and alt-right trolls were too angry about somebody reminding them that the Nazis lost the war.

I'm a jew from boston who's into boxing and judo and I would beat the shit out of you.

>implying i watch this flick

I'm always amazed how stupid redditors miss this in their kneejerk reactions

>most jews are pussies.

He lived the dream

Why are Jews so angry? I mean, they dominate almost every facet of our society. What do they have to be angry at the white man about?

That was a good scene, and Trump will lose in November.

Nigga we invented krav maga. It's the essential military martial art. I could kill you with one hand and the other tied behind my back.

>Why are Jews so angry?
>asking this on a website where white males get angry at Jews

But white people are the heroes in the movies.

dont you mean "jew-jit su"?

Good, then Hillary can finally get started false flagging for an excuse to enter WW3 with Russia.

Bronson was Jewish?

That was a good scene. It showed the true nature of the jew.

I'm sure you guys exist, I'm just saying it feels weird. Like a Mexican Cardinals fan or a Puerto Rican fan of any team other than the Yankees.

which is?

>a movie about jewish sadism

disgusting. it was like a faux snuff film for kikes sick fantasies

i never understood the point of this. Was the reveal supposed to be "oh ok legends are exagerated" when you see the skinnyfat guy and him yelling like a kid trying to not sound like a closeted homo?

I heard Tarantino wanted Adam Sanlder for this so I assume it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously

yep. his real last name was Buchinsky. his parents were easter euro jewish immigrants

What the fuck are you on about

desu nazis wouldn't stand a chance against the IDF (israeli defense forces)

i'd break your kneecaps before you could nutshot me

even kike martial arts is underhanded lol

Wiki says his parents are Lithuanians.

Are you saying Massachusetts has no jews? Ever heard of Brandeis?

I would put you to sleep with one finger to the neck. nutshots are a last resort

Well apples and oranges. Also Israel invented Uzi and a bunch of other firearms.

whole fucking scene was ruined due to that line

everything was fine until that hack said that line

>implying Eli roth isnt a big guy

israelis are alright but fags like you sucking their dick are sad like the guy who spams asian-male/white-female shit here

i am israeli

uzi a shit. Nazis literally created the modern assault rifle, which is now the standard arm for every single military around the world.

>says the LARPer who dick rides nazis

no satan

and his voice breaking was lulzy

This scene was one of my first redpills. I was 13 or 14.

The utter disgust I felt towards those "heroes" really changed my worldview.

Remember, kids do get brainwashed by media. Always just not towards the agenda you want.

(another) Israeli here, one week of the Battle of Kursk in WW2 would have wiped out our entire armored corps.

yeah nazis loved israel lolwut

ok thats better

Didn't help them much did it

>Remember, kids do get brainwashed by media. Always just not towards the agenda you want.
>always just not
Something happened to your brain alright.

>I was 13 or 14

kek

so it's true, Sup Forumstards are all teenagers

Krav Maga is such a meme.

It's basically for women and weak males since it exclusively involves testicle grabbing and eye gouging.

you don't know what you're talking about, you're probably a self hater

no, not even the best gun of the time could save Germany from the millions of good goy that dogpiled on them

CARLOS!

Well yeah it was made for self-defence.

What? We're talking about one of the biggest land battles in history.

krav maga is a mix of boxing and judo. there is some nut shotting and eye gouging but that is when it's absolutely necessary like someone is pointing a gun at your face or wielding a knife. real life fights aren't like your MMAs, kiddo. I've personally disarmed a handful of aggressors wielding knives.

>Stupid sheep not already knowing his country has been usurped by zionist.

Way to go Lando

I'm French.

Lucky for you I made a mistake, and you didn't have to adress anything else in my post.

It's 2016. The movie came out in 2009.

Do the math, gramps.

you're still just a babe

gay af

shut up child

>20-year olds are considered "babes" in America
Fucking manchildren.

20 year old is basically a 17 year old in mind

i'm sure you think you're a big boy but you're really not

ITT: Triggered nazis

they wish they were nazis

they are nu (neo) nazis without any of the sophistication and ambition that made the nazis a force to be reckoned with

youre a LARPing retarded teenager. Go jerk off to nazis and fell like you are fighting back you fucking clown

Go watch cartoons and jerk off, faggot.

Some of us care about other things than our daily tendies.

You're pathetic

TEDDY FUCKIN' BALLGAME

Bad for taking the bait in the first place.

fuck off Bronson was literally every race and nationality ever

go back to your containment board

So you sympathised with the manlet Jew who can't act ?

*Unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid

Someone post the video with black jews in the street making fun of actual jews and the holocaust "DATS RITE"

LMAOING@ all the Sup Forums queers that are triggered

>that the only thing that can calm down again is the knowledge that Auschitz really existed

I have bad news for you...

>the uber-zionist answer to every criticism of Israel and its weaknesses
>NO U

lol cant wait till you retards accidentally get Israel wiped off the map with your delusional bravura bullshit.

kill yourself shitter

Boston is riddled with jews.

fuck you you anti-semitic piece of white trash, ill have you fucking know my grandpa was gassed 400 times in those death camps.

Try again, faggot