Go to Spain

>Go to Spain
>Win every single game you play and create the most dominant team in La Liga history

>Go to Germany
>Win every single game you play and create the most dominant team in Bundesliga history

>Go to England
>Currently fifth and will be lucky to finish top 6. Embarrassed weekly. Tactics continually figured out.

Why is this?

Because the PL is the most competitive and challenging league in the world.

>Spain
>Pep has good players

>Germany
>Pep has good players

>England
>Pep has shit players

>Spain he has no challengers
>Germany he has no challengers
>England he has challengers

>go to Spain

Where had he come from?

from fucking you're mom

Catalonia. It's an occupied territory but there are many illegal settlements making a two state solution difficult.

haha

>Go to Germany
>Win every single game you play and create the most dominant team in Bundesliga history

Nigga, Bayern was in it's prime under Heynckes.

>barcawinslol
>buyernwinslol

He is just a system babby, who is getting >exposed and BTFO

Mexico

he was a flop in germany. he took over a dominant treble winning squad and added even better players to it yet still couldn't even get past the semi's in the CL and only won the domestic cup like once out of 3 seasons.

>create
He was gifted the treble winners

>pep has shit players
>spent £250m on top of having a £500m+ squad
ok

this 100%

now you can argue about m-muh rea madridl and m-muh dortmund

while he was at fc barcelona and buyern munich there was NO real competition he just had the way best team in the league (and in barcas case world)

>they cost a lot so they must be good

>create
Yeah because before Pep, Barca and Bayern were truly struggling.

It's almost as if the spanish and german leagues are a joke

Thought pep was the best coach in the world? Surely he'd make a £1bn squad walk the league with ease?

The delusion and self-centredness he displayed in his interviews and press conferences was just hilarious. Towards the end of his time at Buyern he lost all of his credibility, everyone was secretly laughing at him, I sometimes even felt a little bit sorry for him.

>Implying that's not his fault, too
>Guardiolel's signings: Nolito (18m), Bravo (18m), Gündogan (27m), Sané (50m), Stones (55m)

>being a worse than two joke leagues

the city of >chelseawinslol

>55M
every time

Sorry, too busy enjoying unpredictable title winners here

i think he's deluded himself into thinking he's better than he really is. all the people around him who constantly bumlick him isn't helping either.

mourinho was the same till he got blown the fuck out and sacked by chelsea for the 2nd time. these ignorant managers need a wake up call for their own good sometimes.

jesus what a waste of 168m pounds

and this hack is gonna walk the league?

>it's the daily eplel shill thread

it's almost as if you're insecure about your league. meanwhile not a single spaniard gives a shit about the pl btw

Luis Enrique won the treble in his first season at Barcelona, and he was a failed manager before that. As long as Messi doesn't dislike you and turns all players against you, any manager is guaranteed a trophy at Barcelona

I still shed a tear at the total annihilation of such a devastating team

>everyone was secretly laughing at him, I sometimes even felt a little bit sorry for him.

I'm already starting to feel sorry for him this season. He doesn't seem to handle pressure very well

>tf
>tp
Fuck off Mehmet you turkroach

>Why is this?

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

why stop at 4 seasons

How good was Pep as a player? Surely he must have done something to get the Barcelona manager gig.

>Almost get knocked out against fucking Arselol
>Struggle to win bundesliga against fucking Dortcuck
>But m-muh 7-0 against a shitty Barça

>Muh midfield mastermind

He was above average, but not elite. Also doping allegations during his time in Italy.

>alegations

>Struggle to win bundesliga against fucking Dortcuck
they finished 25 points ahead of them

They won the treble under Heynckes, how can you be any more succesful? Did Pep win the treble with Bayern? No, so why should Peps team be considered as better?

No!

>Inb4 muh 7-0

The only reason bayern went on to win was because half the barcelona players were on suicide alert due to tito's cancer.

Won European Cup and Olympic Gold

his team aint smart enough

england has rotted their brains.

You are a fucking moron. They played the most vertical football ever, I dont know how one can like Poop's sideways boring circus more than Heynckes' blitzkrieg panzers

if that were true tito and tata would have both won trebles. messi liked them both. get your head out.

ignoring the changes pep made at barca is dense.

PL >>>>> UCL

you know im right spee

>People are so desperate to defend le exposed man they are actually are disputing Heynckes' treble winning Bayern

o i am laffing

English football is just different from Spanish football, it's a lot more physical and lot less technical. Pep can't comprehend this.

But Sup Forums said that technical football was inherently superior to physical football, so Man City should be dominating even more, right?

why is our 16/17 coefficient higher than yours

the reality is in 2-3 seasons, you will be behind us again, where you belong.

it is, but Man city doesn't have nearly the amount of technical skill teams like Barca and Bayern posses, so they get exposed easily

m8 Tito never had a full season and they got more points that year than Pep ever did

And the players hated Tata

it is. only americans go on about physicality. or the sky marketing team.

barcelona was absolutely dominating before he joined

bayern was absolutely dominating before he joined

city was just a top team

City were actually pretty shit before Pep joined. They scraped 4th on GD.

barca were not dominating you fucking moron

Fucking you in the ass?

This desu, any manager could had made wonders with that Barca team, in Germany Bayern was already a good team before Pep coming and taking the place of the previous manager. Pep is a fraud.

really makes you think

>Sane (50m)

you rly fucked up when even >Schalke laught at you

drug cheat and sideways pass merchant

they won two years in row then tied for 1st before this.

How is not winning a single title for 2 seasons ""absolutely dominating"" ?

>begin career in Spain
>prime Xavi, prime Messi and prime Iniesta
>a bunch of secundary players that would be top players in any team in the world
>win everything without sweating for a bunch of years
>shit... I must be the best coach in the world
>goes to bundesliga
>Buyern gets all best players from secundary teams that could cause buyern a problem
>win everything without sweating in the league
>shit... I must be the best coach in the world
>goes to the EPL
>several teams with same level and strenght
>gets exposed
>away from the tittle fight at the end 2016
>shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt............

>tfw to intelligent to dominate in EPL

So Pep can win if he has all of the best players?
Wow, great coach.

Any non-Prem fags understand about the league being so difficult that clubs can't concentrate on the CL now?

>it is not his fault that he spends absurd amounts of money on shit players

Yeah they only won the champions league they were in a pretty dire state

how the fuck did this sperglord think Sane and Stones were worth that much? holy shit it upsets me every time and i dont even like city

Because this comic was absolutely true even though we all just treated it as a meme at the time

Texas bringing da bantz

THIS

that Bayern team he inherited was played some of the best football I've ever seen

He made them unrecognisable

>United on there

That feels like so long ago now

>occupied territory
Catalonia was never independent. People thinking they have a historical right to be a nation is the result of lies and propaganda.

I doubt Pep cares how much they cost, he wanted them in his team and he got them

t. butthurt Madrista

>Martino became the first coach in Barcelona history to not lose a game in their first 16 matches
>Messi got two consecutive injuries (late september and november)
>suddenly the team is shit

What part of retirement league don't you understand?
What is he supposed to prove in England when he already won everything and coached two of the three great teams?

Prove me wrong
Protip: you can't