Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

not even funny dunno why this shit is always posted

College graduated at 22y bipolar and sociopath iq183

are you a boy or a girl?

It's corl from the walking dead

i think it' s role play thing

So fucking great and funny

Are.you working on or building something noteworthy or do you just do things that are too deep for other people

> straight A's
> not A*'s
ah, just your average cuck

what's it like knowing you have autism and no one is taking you seriously?

>fan of trump and turner at the same time

shit bait is shit

Any more music suggestions?

and as the other girls you will end up just being fucked by some dickhead and as all of us you will die one day.
I guess this is a kind of justice right ? ^^

Wow you seem to be adjusting well with your high functioning autism

What color is the adagio movement from Mozart's Clarinet Concerto?

Can your genius level intellect explain why I see this same thread twice a week?
Too lazy to get one of the bait pictures. You can use your brain magic to visualize one.

I got a question
I feel like 'luck' comes into play to be both highly intelligent and have perfect pitch (basically a super power). Do you think these are correlated and one suggests you're more likely to have the other or is it blind chance with no connection? I ask because I'm similar but less extreme.

You know the drill
Tits or GTFO

A lot of perfect pitch people aren't colour oriented, and even those who are have different colour perceptions

Also a virgin for life

Fuck off you underage cunt, stop fucking with Sup Forums /r9k/ Sup Forums /mchan/ etc. This bitch gonna get some fellow unwittingly judged a pedo. Autistic piece of shit.

tits or gtfo
don't forget timestamp

So much summer ITT. Old copypasta is old.