My dick is currently in this girls ass. She will not let me film it or take pics...

My dick is currently in this girls ass. She will not let me film it or take pics, but will let me talk to you about it while she gets used to my dick in her ass.

pic not us

Pics or it didn't happen faggot.

I guess its not happening then. She wont let me and im not risking blue balls to take one

Why was this thread even worth posting? It's shit.

Sure kid.

tell her a picture wont destroy the planet or reveal identities

you got your phone on your hand and you are probably behind her, take the sound off and take a goddamn pic, you inbred

/thread

She knew i took it, i told her its for fap material later. She didnt like it, but didnt stop.

is she telepathic?

>Having anal sex
>Post on Sup Forums instead of actually enjoying the time
I know it is really bad bait, but you just played yourself op

No, she just keeps looking back at me. She asked if i just snapped a pic and i smirked

Ever done anal with it being the girls first time? Its a slow process

>My dick is currently in this girls ass.
>pic not us

slap her and grab her titties

fucking KEK

Tie her up and take pics anyway.
Or you're lying.
You're definitely lying.

"this" not referring to the picture but referring to the girl in front of me. I should have used "a girl"

Its not really that hard to figure out what i meant if youre not completely retarded.

Well you sit there and wallow in your self pity, i just fucked a girl in her ass.

Pics or it didn't happen.
You new here?

so tell us fellow, how is she, how does she look, how did you come to fuck her ass?

i know what you meant, but you sound like an idiot.

and why is it the first time. if shes your girl: fuck her more often up the brownish, if shes a new girl: don't you dare to stick it in the pink! even once is bad! you will just end up with kids

regardless, i just got my dick off in a girls ass while you didnt

This guy bragging hard about it, almost feels like the deed itself is secondary to strangers on Sup Forums knowing it happened...

Where are u from?