Red Dwarf XI

They should've aborted this after Season 6

listening to some rasta billy shanks right now m8

>You look like a *insert tee hee so randum nonsensical simile*

>You remind me of a *insert tee hee so randum nonsensical simile*

>You have the IQ of a *insert tee hee so randum nonsensical simile*

Fuck this joke and the fact that this show and British sitcoms in general hook it out every ten seconds like pulling adjectives out of your ass counts as humor.

Skank

Series 7 suffered from Rob Grant leaving and Chris Barrie only doing half the episodes. And Craig getting accused of rape.

Only a dumb cunt gets triggered by wordplay.

>Inferiority complex

Telling someone they look like a squashed hedgehog is not wordplay, you fucking moron.

It's not clever. If anything it's irritating because they clearly think it is.

Even Season 6 was skating on thin ice. It's the "jumping the shark" moment that Season 6 was simmering. Season 7 really was a big fuck you to the fans

An 11th fucking season?! I thought they stopped after 7

Your samefagging is obvious because you drew a ridiculous conclusion and made light of it in both posts.

I don't find it intellectually intimidating, I find it lazy. Digging through your vocabulary to spice up a meaningless simile is the polar opposite of clever, it's just a desperate attempt to seem so to people who are too dense to know better; like you.

The autism is strong in this one.

Clearly upping your syntax because you feel threatened, is a glaring subconscious admission to fear. I do love the use of the semi-colon at the end - very well placed.

Yeah, shame they didn't. It's getting fucking embarrassing now

i unironically liked the 10th series

Lot of people did. I've heard people say it's like a combo of Series 1&2 with Series 5&6, which doesn't leave much out anyway!

I found it shaky. The whole cast seemed unsure during that season.

They're basically milking a dead fucking cow

Me too although something felt off about it

>6 episodes per series
>clapistan calls it a season
Kill you're self.

Same desu, though I don't know why they are continuing it still. At least it was better than series 7-9 along with back to earth

The series was constantly going downhill desu, it's just that the first 5 or 6 were above par. They made a lot of weird changes over the years.

smegheads, smegheads everywhere

Nice try, goalpost head!

i disagree
op has shit taste
literally and diguratively

i lold so hard at this because it sady the comedy actor raped her

it's like a bad joke

life, i mean
like god literally hates all of you
ezpecially me

You mean you think Red Dwarf is great after Series 6, or Red Dwarf is a pile of shit in general?

If OP has shit taste, then you must do too - liking Red Dwarf

When does series 11 start?

"Your brain is about as desolate as a scottish salad bar"
*audience erupts in laughter*

Im glad that there was closure of sorts as the cliffhanger at the end of 6 was amazing, and i think trying to evolve Rimmer was an interesting if maybe flawed decision. It is sort of soured by the nose dive it took but i'll take it over nothing.

That's not unique to Britain. Rodney Dangerfield had the line "This place is emptier than a Scottish pay toilet!" in The Simpsons.

First two or three seasons were the best.

Late October/Early November I think. Check out the (god I can't bring myself to say it) "Dave" website...

Series 1-4 (maybe including 5 (at a stretch, 6)) are the best

5 deserves to be included. It has sexy Jane Horrocks in Holoship, as well as the scene where Craig Charles and Don Warrington get into an insult battle. And then there's Back to Reality, which is possibly the best episode. And Inquisitor and Quarantine, which are both fucking great.

>Ah, the ol' backfiring-time-gauntlet trick. Works every time.

>You thought you got lucky, but you had your hand in warm compost!
>Not true.

>They've been very naughty boys, haven't they, Mr Flibble?
>Yes.

>It's an "American gets triggered by comedy that isn't about fat people farting" post

Ah the nostalgia of British Freeview Channels

>BBC 1, BBC 2, BBC 3 (RIP), BBC 4
>ITV, ITV 2, ITV 3, ITV 4
>Channel 4, Chanel 4+1, More 4, Film4, E4
>Dave

>Implying that isn't hilarious.