Turned 30 yesterday, thinning, what do?

Turned 30 yesterday, thinning, what do?

Nothing. Just let it happen. When it turns into a bald spot grow a beard and shave your head.

Welcome to adulthood motherfucker.

fapping makes you go bald

Damn. I guess I'm going to start lifting more now

Op, that is not really a problem.
It happens to almost all men. You are 30 and still have a lot of hair. Own it up and embrace it.

Believe me or not but i have been balding sinds i were 16. Yes fucking 16. My hairline has been reducing more and more. 21 at the moment. I can't even grow a good beard yet. Your hairline problem could be way worse.

When you start to really hate your leftover hair you can always shave everything off.

Get Minoxidyl. Thank me later.

This. Embrace your baldness.

Problems poor people have.
1) can't get laid
2) think that chicks don't dig bald dudes

Thanks, Ive been used to having hair and i guess it just feels weird. I'll lift more and just embrace it I guess

To be honest, I do not see any balding there. It is just thin hair. I've been like that forever and have not lost it.

thicken

I am married, it's just something I was generally curious about.

Full pic. Btw of the /bro/ who sent me a 500 bucks worth of steam stuff is reading, thanks a lot. Cool wedding gift

Whoops, here's the pic.

Idk why it's posting upside down. Thanks guys.

Kys

Hmm, thanks for the advice

This. Rogaine will provide regrowth of roots that aren't completely dead when caught early. Consistent daily use is crucial, and if you stop it will fall out faster.

Also Propecia. Some have issues with this but it works for many with no complications. Completely halts hair loss in the crown area. I swear by this miracle drug and I have a full head of hair after thinning out worse than you at 22. Note 1-2 years for full results to be observed.

Both options are life sentences if you want to stop hair loss indefinitely. Your call as it's not a temporary application. Otherwise shave your head in a few years.

Cut you hair short, deal with the fact that you are going bald and live life like you usually would.

probably better kys Op

This. Rogaine does work, get genaric. I used it when I was 25-30, haven't used it in 10yrs, hair still there. Get 2 bottle pack, it lasts awhile. It doesn't work on receding hairline, but works on top where your thinning. Don't be a shaved head faggot.

Anything that works for receding hairline at least something that slows it down

I was bald way before 30. Know what I did? Nothing. And now I put a gun in my mouth every day praying for the strength to pull that trigger.

Rogaine will work at slowing, especially if it's thinning, but once it's gone it's gone. I'm sure other options are out there, just catch it quick. My dad worked with a guy who did a hair transplant, said it was shocking to see, poor guy looked like a ken doll.

Turning 26 next week and have a full blown receding hairline with the typical M shape. The groove in the M is starting to get really thin as well, by the time I am 27 Ill probably have to shave it clean or have a very short cut.

> feelsbadman.jpg

Genetics can go suck a dick