youtube.com/watch?v=GvyNyFXHj4k
Mark Ronson's ruined them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pX06cf15w-U
youtube.com/watch?v=e_4PpB0TIN0
youtube.com/watch?v=4CvO02FHEvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when you get cucked by a clap track

This nibba needs to get back with omar and Cedric ASAP to release a final album and complete the holy septagon

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

>now

>tfw I really like it but everyone else tells me it sucks

There is nothing wrong with liking it.

The teaser for Feet don't Fail me was better. Have faith in Josh.

>Sup Forums hates everything that is decent
Is it dare I say...like clockwork?

QOTSA generally can do no wrong but I'm not so sure about this

>now

I really, really don't know how anybody could not feel the pure groove of this song. It's fucking delicious.

It doesn't suck, it just sounds extremely generic.

I think the worst part is the production. The song itself isn't that bad, but the production sounds too clean and a little bit cheesy

meh track, not bad th
i'm digging that riff
sexy af

The production is too clean and the song itself is too repetitive. If the song was a minute and a half shorter it would be better.

Its all a bit ... flat?
Atleast the new royal blood album is savage enough

QOTSA has been complete dogshit since they got rid of that bald naked bass player guy

This is correct.

I liked the single a lot

if you don't like this song you are probably a virgin

they've always sucked

Hey guys

ths is a bummer but i can't say it was unpredictable.

the worst part about it is when they were listing off Marc Ronsons other work name dropping shit like lady gaga and lil Wayne which I thought was just to be ironic and then they actually release a song which is just as vapid as all that shit music they listed off I mean wtf man I love this band more but this is some bullshit

let's remember good songs involving josh homme
youtube.com/watch?v=pX06cf15w-U

Their new songs that have been revealed are really really upbeat, I understand that the band wants their sound to move forward. But, to be fair, some of the stuff from ...like clockwork is also somewhat upbeat; smooth sailing, I sat by the ocean. But the thing about ...like clockwork is that the guitars use a lot of reverb and effects that give it a very spacey, desert-like atmosphere that sounds amazing. From what I've heard so far in villains, I don't really sense that atmosphere from its predecesor and I don't sense much of qotsa's signature. But, I've only hear two songs so far, so we'll see.

Thought kinda the same
But maybe the single is meant to be an understatement of what will follow

does mu not like like clockwork

Whenever someone says Mark Ronson, i think of Bowie's guitarist mick

watch this instead

youtube.com/watch?v=e_4PpB0TIN0

My dad would probably like this. Fuck do I hate songs with clapping

>all these faggots saying that clapping doesn't go with qotsa
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=4CvO02FHEvY

>under 2 minutes
>cheerleaders
it actually has a point in the song

Glad to see that I'm not the only one. Mick Ronson is such a great guitarist and musician.

when will the Nick Olivieri meme finally fucking die
It's pretty meh. The guitars just sound so... thin. Like people have said, the track also runs for way too long.

I like the transition at the end of it though, it gives me some hope.

This was the hottest shit. It takes a while to get into but fuck, it's worth it. I would figuratively could my metaphorical head off for another album like this by them.

I always want to take a shower after listening to this. It feels genuinely dirty. Like being dragged along concrete.

>le wife beater man

oh no, just after they released their best album too :'(

I really don't want to like it but I do

Counter-take:

it's good

the snippet of Feet Don't Fail Me was good too

i got faith in this

This is catchy as fuck, and at least they haven't completely thrown guitars out of the equation to be trendy like the vast majority of rock acts seem to be doing these days

Hiw does Josh hommes voice sounds generic ? It is literally impossible.

90s are over fuccboi.

If they made shit like this nowadays they wouldn't sell a record amongst all of you jaded fucks.

The overall song m8, I think some user said the riff was sexy, and I agree, but it's just the same riff over and over again with no bass presence and the drums might as well be a drum machine. Sounds too much as the usual modern day radio rock tune.

Similar to Smooth Sailing, but with way less dynamics.

Wait. Can't you just ignore all of that "modern" crap ? Are you forced to listen to the radio at work ?

Do you watch comercials (or even to for that matter) ?

I don't understand you people. This song could be on era vulgaris. Is era vulgaris now retractivly shit because of the direction that the mainstream went ?

Fuck you,fuccboi.

*TV
*retroactively

Fu k phone posting.

>Can't you just ignore all of that "modern" crap ?
I do.
>Are you forced to listen to the radio at work ?
Nope.
>Do you watch comercials (or even to for that matter) ?
Nope

I don't understand your point, this doesn't mean the song can't sound generic. Not to mention, my original point was defending the song (saying it doesn't suck) and haven't even said anything regarding the quality of modern radio rock.

>Is era vulgaris now retractivly shit because of the direction that the mainstream went ?
Are you deaf? The production from this song and era vulgaris are way different, not to mention that you picked the album with the most split opinions