Stonerfags help me out. I'm out of bud and my dealer is on vacation for mdw and I need my fix...

Stonerfags help me out. I'm out of bud and my dealer is on vacation for mdw and I need my fix. I can get weed off this dude from my neighborhood and he is known for fighting and getting people beat up and selling weed. I have him on Snapchat and I'm thinking about Snapchatting him and ask him for a gram but Idk if I can trust him. Knowing him, he'll prob rob me. I'm hoping that if I send him the filter that I'm from the neighborhood, and he won't be an asshole. My question is what should I say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Hey man, it's user. Can we meet?"

Anything else is retarded

weed is for niggers real white men drink

Hi, I'm Craig, can you sell me some skunk weed?

If you're really that much of a pussy fag, bring someone else and make up some excuse.

The one sitting down is him

I could easily fight and beat them all at once, fucking little bitches acting hard.
That's exactly the type I like to lay out

Hit him up for a gram, only. Ring as much as you think it'll cost and don't get him angry. Just get your shit, pay him and leave.

Dont live in a green friendly state?
Bruh I feel bad for you.
Why don't you just move to Colorado or something?

>lay out and furiously suck their cock
Fixed that for you, user.

HAHAHA DONT TEASE ME, and I can't afford to move just yet. I'm still in college

weed is for fags

why don't you just grow your own in the future? it's what I did. you don't need a lot of room, my box houses two plants and I'm never running out of supply PLUS I know what I get and it's high quality. the thing pays off itself after a few grows

Good I hope they keep drinking heavily so they keep dumbing down their birdshit faggot ass race they call Caucasian.
Fucking poser ass emotional losers. Kys white people, just wait until black Hitler (Blitler) rises and takes back what once belonged to his people.

Trust me these faggots have no morals at all. Half of them spent a year in jail for beating a 15 year old with pipe because he's from a different neighborhood. Most of these faggots are in their 20s

so that's why you're high 24/7 right

Lel looks like your typical scummy fag.

If you can't find another option, hit him up fully expecting to lose your money. There's 2 ways you can go about this. Note you should probably meet him somewhere you'll both be on foot

>beta
Hit him up, meet me, do the transfer, give him the cash and hope he gives you the correct quantity and quality, and doesn't say something like "ok now I gotta go get it man"

>alpha way
Show up, blah blah, don't pull out any money or anything until you see what he has, if he doesn't immediately give you the weed, ask to check it out before handing the money. If he has a problem with this then he's probably being sketch and this is the moment things could go sour

You can take from.both of these to figure out the best thing for you to do, my advice is put more effort into finding someone else, or say fuck it and roll the dice you're risking a few bucks at most

THAT skinny piece of shit? op you pussy

I'd say get an eighth, ask him how much he charges and pay. I doubt he'd be much of a dealer if he robbed everyone that came through.

The fact that you are having a gay fantasy over a simple post makes me very concerned about you and uneasy about having any further conversations with someone with such great delusions.

here's my current grow
>AK 47

Do it, be like the rest of us

>birdshit faggot race
>dominates the world
>lesser races talk trash about us using our inventions

Cuz y'all steal

Seems accurate

No hot stoner chicks in your area you can ask to get it through?

Im sure no matter what I say you'll have a reason for white dominance and an excuse for niggers living in huts unless they have the blessing of white supervision

>Hey man, it's user. Can we meet?
Kek, he wants weed not a da...

Yea, send that OP!

Clearly we stand on opposite sides of the fence.

Is this better?

"Hey friendly neighbourhood drug dealer! I was hoping you could tell me how much you charge per gram for your narcotics, and if we could arrange a specific time and place to meet in order to carry out the illegal transaction.

Signed
Totally not the FBI"

Looks like a hole in your hand in the thumbnail

You can talk about weed plainly in conversation, it's 2017 bro

Anybody else think it would be funny to find him or one of his mates and tip them off that some faggot is posting pics of them on Sup Forums because he wants to buy weed but is too much of a faggot to just ask.

Not the same user but I just thaught I'd step in and remind you you're on Sup Forums.
I'm straight'ish too but it's you who chose to mingle with these people. They didn't come find you.

Yeah man kek, tho Sup Forums made it so you can't dox thru pictures so our only hope would be someone recognizing

if youre afraid he'll rob you, you just need to make sure you only have the money for 1 gram. leave your phone & wallet etc. at home, leave your keys under a doormat or something. if youre really scared he'd beat you up for $10, take an old phone to call 911 just in case

does anyone know the best way to get ketamine in the netherlands by the way? i miss that shit

Call a vet and tell him your pet horse has too much energy and won't go to bed.

OK OP, here's what you do.

Send the dude a message. Start off friendly, add in that you need a gram and your normal guy is out of town. Offer to meet him at his place. If he suggests somewhere else, go for it.

When you buy the gram, here's the important bit. If you pull bongs, share a couple cones with the dude, having a bit of a chill and discussing life etc. Remember to be happy and friendly. If you are a normie cunt and smoke joints, roll one up and offer to share it. If he refuses, his loss, but the fact you offered puts you and he on better terms. And if he is in a good mood and you are a friendly guy, he shouldn't bash you.

How do I know this? I've been smoking the shit for 8 years. I've dealt with my fair share of psycho dealers. As a rule of thumb, offer to share some of what you just bought, and never shit talk the strain. Also never have the dealer come to you, go to the dealer's house. If it's really sketch, go with a friend and remember the sesh rule: you buy, have a small sesh, then leave on friendly terms.

And one of the benefits to going to the dealers place is that you know where the dude lives if you need to rat him out or get him done over.

First time buying from him? He's going to fuck you, he'll over charge and under give. For some reason dealers do this

I've never understood that?
It's a really poor sales tactic.
If I delt drugs, I'd give new customers my best bag with no leaves or stems.
Happy customers are repeat customers.

I disagree, that user definitely came to find me.
I've been here for 9 years and can guarantee it happens every now and then, you just have to point out to them how depraved they are and you won't get anymore random _(You)_#'s.

Besides faggots like you who stepped just an ankle too deep into some shit you don't want to be in.
Now fuck off faggot.

>Besides faggots like you who stepped just an ankle too deep into some shit you don't want to be in.

You're on my turf bitch!
Wash that damn mouth out with soap and check your privilege.

Savage

Symptoms of btfo

KYS

You and your fucking flubes can fuck right off you dirty wanker

$40 for that? U got ripped off.

Between smoking and vaping, is there difference how long THC stays in your body?

no u

Autist clearly triggered as fuck

What the fuck is happening in this thread

Wait it out. Stop being a needy Ned.

>flubeposting
I haven't seen this in a while. I like it. Keep goin.

FUCK YOU!
Now I have to stop.

>that you know where the dude lives if you need to rat him out or get him done over.

You sound like a total bitch dude. That post sums it all up.

They only do it to people they think they can get over on, ie, nerds on Sup Forums

No, I gotta keep stealing ur flubes, keep goin.

Oh god it's a flubocalypse. Everybody out NOW

real men enjoy alcohol in moderation until they are drunk
niggers just binge drink

This. What kind of shitty dealer robs his customers?

this aint wied niBBa...

You should probably read a few book before your next grow.

No...
If you approach a drug dealer for the sole purpose of purchasing their wares, they will rob you for some reason.
For some reason you get a better deal if you strike up a conversation 1st.
I guess maybe they're just lonely.

That's maybe been your experience. You just have to find honest people who sell bud, obviously not typical because it's illegal.

I'd say the main thing is just letting it be known you're not on to be ripped off. You don't have to act tough, but if someone gets down on you, you call them out. Regardless if anything comes of it you're obligated to do it so other people at least think twice next time. Likely your dealer thinks you wouldn't notice or say anything, so speaking up should garner some more respect

Look how skinny his bitch ass is. Just break his arms lol

You're telling the wrong user, user.
I'm an alcoholic so I have have no problem speaking up whenever or wherever.
I'm also a big boy so I don't really have to fear repercussions. I was just validating what the other user said, that drug dealers will take the piss the 1 opportunity they get.
Shame it's all coming to an end soon.
But i'll be back..... This dry spell will only be temp.

I don't really know where I was going with that?
I kinda just changed subject mid post.

And you sound like such a fucking retard that you have to use the word "bitch" like its an insult. Don't they teach you proper verbal abuse where you come from?

weed is for niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

Then later in the film he got his bum hole ripped open in the prison shower.
Also you wouldn't belive that other kid at the end is John Conner from T2 would you?

I mean he literally sounds like a bitch. He has to jump through hoops and go through procedures with dealers to establish a relationship. One thing im not going to smoke the weed I just bought from the person I bought it from, they already made money off of me there's no fucking courtesy in smoking them up unless you're personally acquainted.

So bitch was the proper choice of word

You sound really cool.

keep posting those flubes nibba

>2017
>being this fucking dumb.

Stop de-flubing me!

Lul wut?

Thats all im trying to convey, I don't care about these petty pleb problems

Or perhaps you are just a hostile cunt and deserve to get fucking stabbed by your dealer.

In Australia at least, his "procedures" is just the way you do shit. Go to a dealers house, buy a quarter, chop up a bud, do a couple rounds, go home.

Or are you such an antisocial cunt that this never crossed your mind, that some people may wish to be social about how they smoke weed?

he lives in ur neighbourhood, u got him on snap.. he probably knows who u are ye? just fucking ask him

Good job!
I for one, think you're super cool now.

Stay the fuck out of my state were full

It's weed. Pull your balls together you sad sack of shit, and wait till your dealer comes home. Your attitude towards marijuana is everything that's wrong with this generation. It's not a fix. Or better yet, get the guy and develop a proper addiction to a proper drug if you have such a narcissistic desire for society to perceive you either as the "poor" or "cool" addict. If you must do it, do it fucking right you pussy.

What you're describing is different then what im making fun of. The way he put it your obligated to smoke with someone you just met and that's the best way to establish a relationship (by all means it's a good way, but the way he put it)

Oh FFS, it's that point in the thread when retards turn up and think they're posting relevant helpful shit. I've been here about an hour, if OP hasn't got the weed yet it's never gonna happen.

How about an update BTW OP, you huge fag?

OP was kill and drank spunk.

-The End-