I blew my straight best friend last night and now I feel like killing myself, I probably will...

I blew my straight best friend last night and now I feel like killing myself, I probably will, but should I really feel this guilty?

It's just a BJ, get over it you faggot.

do it. chug bleach

pretend like it never happened

>straight
>blew HIM

pick one

he was straight and let you blow him? Are you sure he is straight?

Need more details

OP is a closet homosexual

i felt pretty guilty the first time i did it, then i wanted to do it again, so, you can either accept the fact that you're bi or fully gay or you won't, simple as really.

We were sleeping over and I joked around about sucking him off and then he said "I dare you faggot" and then I did

He asked for it clearly ur good

Its just god trying to tell you not to be a degenerate. It means he still loves you, otherwise he would let you go to become has disgusting as you like.

>implying it's not gay even if you blow a she
Traps are gay

Totally normal.. relax..

Wut m8?

Lmfao OP, you'll get over it, don't let such a small thing throw you into a crisis. The best thing to do is just accept it and move on. We've all done crazy shit, you're not the first, and won't be the last. Don't be weird about it and nothing will be weird.

/b degeneracy
Lmao

Gay as fuck, for all involved.

That means your gay because you just involved yourself

We're all gay now so go tell your family your gay now

Did you know gay faggot is a homo

Actually you should feel proud. Being a fuck toy for a real man is super sexy. Try jacking off thinking about how ackward he was as he came in you

If you remembered to say no homo, you're not gay hth

Doesn't make sense

Did he cum?

Nothing wrong with a brojob

You lack faith in op?

Haha, maybe! Or else I just missed it

That's what friends are for.