Sup Forums I present the autistic story that got prevented me from walking on graduation. be warned, it isn't too funny...

Sup Forums I present the autistic story that got prevented me from walking on graduation. be warned, it isn't too funny, just stupid.

>Be me
>17 y/o Tech Savvy beta looking faggot
>Think it would be a great senior prank to crash all the computers
>dis gon be good
>set up my master plan, realize that it would be best to do it in a small study hall with access to pc.
>Sit down, put on finger-less gloves, crack knuckles, and hunch over the clunker of a pc in front of me
>chuckle as the miserable excuse for a pc whirs too life
>"nothing like mah rig" I say under my breath
>notice stacy next to me look at me with disgust, probably from the cheeto dust flying off my fingers.
>As the pc hits the startup screen I quickly power it down.
>do this twice
>At this point i've worked up a sweat moving my arm back and forth between the tower and the keyboard.
>Power up pc again, but this time it asks if i would like to boot in recovery mode.
>go to click the option
>oh yeah, no mouse
>Hit enter.
>"I'm in"
>Computer is attempting to make repairs, so i just lean back to bide my time as it does it's thing
>chair groans under the stress of supporting the load.
>must be all the mtn dews I'm carrying.

At this point the majority of the class is looking at me, mirin' my tech skills as the computer chugs along
>I ignore the peasants and get back to work as the computer confirms it has found nothing.
>Click the link for manual repair at the bottom of the text box.
>shows all of the pc's base files.
>maneuver my way through the directory with ease, once again my fingers kicking up enough cheeto dust to cause those around me to hack up a lung.
>But I have developed a resistance to the toxin
>all part of the plan

(cont?)

(part 2)
>Bringing up the keybindings I switch the short for sticky keys with CMD.
>Restart one more time
>Back slick with sweat.
>The odor must be too enticing as the stacys begin to move father away from me to avoid getting wet.
> On the login screen I hit shift five times.
>Command prompt pops up
>Not wanting to be lame I mumble "im in" again, but realize this would have been the better time to say it.
>Rookie mistake
Now things get good
>give myself admin perms
>Make a few fake files all around the common folder
>Make multi gigabyte dummy folders everywhere
>Then i move back to my account
>make a folder named "plans to crash the school"
>include a whole bunch of bat files that run when the folder is opened.
>repeat this process with just about every common application and it's respective location for the entire district.
>logout and wait
(cont?)

continue faggot

(part 3)
rest of the day goes by as normal.
>get concerned the admins didnt notice.
>i'm beginning to doubt the effectiveness of the school's IT department.
>they should have seen all the changes by now, or at least recognized we are out of space right?
Finally it happens
>get called down to office in the beginning of 6th period.
>walking in there are two men larger than me, with neck-beards even I envy
>The smell of Doritos waft off of them
>ohshit.jpg
>My 180 IQ mind begins to race
>how could I have underestimated these masters.
>then it happens.
>they ask me to sit down
>ask me if i know anything about the "hacking"
>"nah fam"
>search pockets for leftover crumbs as i nervously sit through them talking about how some chad saw me doing something sketchy in the study hall
>do everything i can to contain my building excitement
>"so we decided to have a look in your account, but it has a new password, and we cant seem to get in, if you are as innocent as you say you wouldnt mind letting us in right?"
>ok
>give password
>the second IT guy lumbers over to the small computer monitor, his necbeard brushing the others face.
>with their powers combined they input the 6 digit password and open my library of folders.
>the larger of the two grunts and lifts a meaty sausage finger towards something on the screen
>they have found it
>I hear the glorious sound of them double click the folder

(cont)

Continue faggot.

Keep going fam

(part 4)
>their expressions go blank as the computer in-front of them dies
>My sides are nearly destroyed
>then someone down the hall in the office screams "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
>more complaints as the entire network of computers begins to twink out, one by one.
>My fucking sides man.
>IT guys are in a flabbergasted panic as they try to stop the computer from powering off.
>one stands up and trips over the poorly positioned ethernet cable, throwing the tower to the ground and ripping it out of the shitty drywall.
>his massive body crashes to the ground, just as the computer monitor tumbles off the edge of the desk.
>They both impact the ground
>The state of California is put on Earthquake warning immediately
> The noises of secretaries and counselors losing their unsaved documents continues to grow as I am laughing my ass off.
>the second IT guy is apologizing to everyone as he sprints down the hallway towards the server room
>his footsteps add aftershocks to the already impending 5.0 magnitude earthquake
>its too late
>Every computer In the school must have fallen by now, including the admin pcs.
>But it has only just begun.
(cont?)

don't ask to continue just do it

took too long. lost interest betafag.

Finish it.

Dude moar please

>green text story
>not typing it out beforehand

(part 5)
>the secretary phones are buzzing off the hook as literally hundreds of complaints are coming in about the computers.
>the entire school is in disarray
>kids coming down to the office to complain
>Hall pass system is internet integrated so no one can even piss without the computers.
>I make my escape with the chaos.
>I go and sit down in my 6th period class and chuckle as the computers begin to reboot.
>Things begin to settle down and I'm barely able to hold in my laughter.
>nearly holding my breath as the first few students begin to log back in.
>I watch a few of them begin to go back into Microsoft word to restart their documents.
>entire network goes down again.
>mfw I linked the shortcut to Word back to the same .bat file that shut down all the pc's
>This goes on for literaly months as students go to open files and find a hidden shutdown programs everwhere.
> The admins do their best to delete them before they are tripped but it is inevitable they missed some.
>still to this day computers school wide shutdown.
>students and teachers alike now save their work on a 30 second basis.
>IT guys want to kill me
>They never confirm it was me though, seeing as I remained anonymous the entire time and the only thing they have on me is word of mouth.
>they tell me i cant walk on graduation, but they do nothing else.
>to this day it still happens
>students living in fear of a shutdown
>I am the hacker king

(tl:dr I shutdown some pc's and they cant do shit)

Bump for interest

If they can't prove it was you why can't you walk?

At first I thought you were a cuck, but you actually came through on this one. Nice job, user.

>implying I could make it across the stage without dying of exhaustion

They basically can deny any student the right to walk at their discretion, so it was the best they could do without hard evidence.

Wow fuck them.

I have a few more lame stories, but nothing this big. mostly me messing with the IT guys prior to this

Anyone interested?

yes let's hear them

ill do them in a thread later today. i need to type them out prior, so it isnt as slow as this one.

You win my internets today.
9/11 will save and read again.

just incase some faggot didnt see this im bumping it one last time