Every race / religion has good and bad people

Every race / religion has good and bad people.
You are just judging a book by it's cover. Explain to me why this isn't shallow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUdjkrqX9u8
youtube.com/watch?v=kTGL5ebcHw4
youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc
blog.straytravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/British-sunburn.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because, even if there is a .000001% chance of a Muslim turning into a terrorist, that's higher than whites! Therefore, we should ban them all.

Also, we can't ever ban guns. Gun crime is too rare to matter.

Oh no! This is just leftist propaganda! controlled by the jews! abort thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=kUdjkrqX9u8

Let me guess, you went to the moonman video, found the instrumental, then listened to original and went all hippy.

>gets when called a fat virgin irl
>get on Sup Forums and g´be shallow
Lel

Everyone is good no hell

nah i just have that album imported from japan from 3 yrs ago

Well it just so happens that Muslims happen to be more terrible people

Oh you hipster.

Where are your feels now?

who would piss on such a sweet song with their shitty prejudices
except the most hollow, bitter, motherfucker alive?
and the people that enjoy that moonman version.... theres no hope for you bruv, just give up life

it just so happens that whites started all world wars and killed almost all first nations

lel wut
is that song like important or sth? i expected a white rapper and not a robot so i closed it after 10 sec :/

>Every race / religion
these two things are not comparable you dipshit

whats next? there are good nazis and bad nazis so stop being so shallow and judging nazis? #notallnazis? #I'llHeilWithYou?

Why you even on here? You seem very hateful to Sup Forums and Moonman. Do you have anger issues? Does Trudeau feed you maple syrup whilst in your cabin (cuck shed).

That would be the one and only Moon.

But it counts for both.
that's still right tho

>sandnigger enters germany
>rapes a few little girls
>starts shitposting on Sup Forums

Fucking hell germany get a grip.

>says cuck shed
Says the other dude has anger issues.
Have muslim mayor
Lel

why assume the opposite?

Some races and religions have on average more worse people than others.

>it's a 'shit on a good musician's grave by kickstarting a shitpost thread with their album art' episode

You.....fucking......baka ass lookin bitch

>have muslim mayor
>say shit like sandniggers enter germany
bitch they entered your position as a mayor
better obeeey

Do you smoke the bong?

>You are just judging a book by it's cover.

No, judging a book by its cover refers to prejudice. MLK asked that people be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

By delving into crime statistics, by examining the culture people come from and by looking at how they interact with people of other cultures we've actually opened the book and read the first few chapters. You don't have to read the entire Twilight series to know it's garbage.

Kek bong is for weed
shisha is what you mean i guess

How many Muslims have you actually met and talked to?

Have you considered that perhaps they actually are more violent? Muhammed was a bloodthirsty warlord afterall, who led armies into battle, killed his enemies, and took thousands of slaves.

>Muh gun crime meme
Who is causing all the gun crime I wonder?

M O O N M A N
O
O
N
M
A
N

CAN'T YOU SEE

>shisha is what you mean i guess

So you are a dindune? Mega lels.

Duuuude christians had a fucking crusade. Religion of peace meme my ass :D
but forreals how many muslims have you met and talked to? we also have jehovas witnesses saying shit and trying to convert us

You're in fact a nigger and you make it way too obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=kTGL5ebcHw4
if you went to japan, you'd know that also as a white you can get hated because of your skin

>but forreals how many muslims have you met and talked to?

Well let's see, I had one Muslim neighbor move in who turned out to be a serial rapist and his community (including taxi drivers and shop keepers) hides him to this day in the UK.

I was just telling him to get a life
Are you a cracker?

That's how it should be

I sure do wonder why the Japanese are doing so well, just maybe it's because they don't allow foreign cultured into their own

>if you went to japan, you'd know that also as a white you can get hated because of your skin

Yeah and? I have no problem with that, I don't need to go to Japan. Best of luck to them, we just want our own countries.

Do you not think statistics has any credibility? Statistics is at the root of our universe.

Well I am European. Are you some kind of nigger?

I had a similar experience

I live in a 95% white suburb. Very peaceful, calm, quite neighborhood. Except we had a single black neighbor living across from us.

My dad's car was broken into three times. Our Christmas lights were cut. Several houses were robbed and had windows smashed. Graffiti showed up on the sides of houses. Many houses were TP'd every year.

Then one day the black family moved out, and all the crime vanished overnight

>have muslim mayor
>wrong meme huh
Kek that would be funny tho. If you're white neighbour turned out to be a rapist who would have just said that he's insane tho

Nazi's were good though.

kek they fucked up your whole country and made your granddad go to war

Really shitty post m8 but that is a good nujabes album

haha i knew it. how much sunscreen do you apply every day?
mimimi

>Then one day the black family moved out, and all the crime vanished overnight

Ha nice, sticks out like a sore thumb.

With my experience, where I live has been very white, but in the last few years the Muslim population has started to grow exponentially, along with their business. With that comes the usual Rotheramesque crime.

>Kek that would be funny tho. If you're white neighbour turned out to be a rapist who would have just said that he's insane tho

Bro, the fact he is a rapist is one thing. But the bigger issue is that his whole community hide him and give jobs etc, someone I know actually saw him working in a local Muslim owned shop, even though he is wanted by the police for rape. Very brazen, and his community have no issues it seems, (this includes as I said local taxi drivers and shop keepers).

Now if it were a white rapist who was on the run? They would be lynched if the police didn't get to them quick. And you know why? Because the vast majority of whites despise rapists, I cannot say the same for the Muslim community (evidenced by the fact none of the community turn this guy in for his crimes).

Because of trends. Not all pit bulls bite, and some golden retrievers do bite. But between a hypothetical neighborhood filled with pit bulls and a comparable neighborhood filled with golden retrievers, you are less likely to get bitten in the golden retriever neighborhood.

If you have 100 golden retrievers in the neighborhood and you swap one so that you now have 99 retrievers and 1 pit bull, your odds of being bitten rise slightly. It continues to rise as you change the ratio to 98:2, 97:3, 96:4, etc. Of course, even at 50:50, it's possible you'll never be bitten by a pit bull and only be bitten by golden retrievers. But that is statistically less likely that the reverse.

It's the same with race. Of course there are outliers as with almost any real world statistic, but that does not magically make the trends vanish.

If the cover of a book has a picture of literal shit on it and bills itself as "AAYYY HOL UP, dis book woke, nigga!", I feel absolutely no regret in completely avoiding it, going about my day and never thinking of it again.

You're free to use your leisure time as you wish.

>mass murder is good

>He believes in the Holohoax
Everybody laugh at this idiot

My skin is adapted for colder climates, I have no issues where I live. You on the other hand belong on the equator. Get enough Vitamin D in Germany?

Were they convicted?

Just cause the cover is shit doesn't mean the book itself is shit

My best friend is from Saudi Arabia.

That's true.
In quantum mechanics there's a vanishingly small but non-zero probability a bullet will pass right through me without damaging me so it's definitely a good idea to keep shooting myself over and over - I shouldn't judge each individual bullet by the mean outcome over not all bullets.

but what if you are a pit bull that doesn't bite? people treat you like shit cuz they think you are bad but aren#t

No, these were petty crimes. A court case costs a lot of money.

Sometimes he'd come up to our house and just start hammering on the door for no reason, his mind blasted out by drugs (probably cocaine or some shit). He hated my dad for being openly conservative, which is why our house was usually the target for him.

His family moved out when he joined the military (or I should say his mom moved out, his dad was nowhere to be seen).

if the cover says mein kampf I'll prolly avoid it too

The book has 90% more shit words inside too

straight outta /x/ huh

But you said that was shallow behavior.

Are you now submitting that your previous stance was incorrect, and there's nothing at all wrong with avoiding things you find distasteful?

youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

Good Muslims belong in their own countries

Came here to post this

blog.straytravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/British-sunburn.jpg
yeah i can be outside for more than 5 minutes a day so it's good

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA

Well I can't say I am jealous of Melanin. Melanin supremacists are hilarious.

Says the brit. We'll better bumfuckyou again as easily as last time.

BIGGUP YAKUB

what if you belong to the 10%?

Then your children will most likely be part of the 90%. Not good for a European nation in the long term.

I just tried to imitate you but it didn't work out

If I raise my kids well they'll be most likely good I guess

Worked out fine, from here.

There's nothing "shallow" about knowing yourself and having preferences in life.

>what if you were a piece of shit eating bacteria inside an animals intestines?

yeah that's fine. The last time germany set their preferences it ended pretty gross tho. They burnt other peoples books and didn't let people have preferences on whether they wanted to live or not

>You are just judging a book by it's contents

every time

Lel what does that even mean

MLK

>last time germany set their preferences it ended pretty gross tho

I agree.

It's kind of hard not to judge a book by it's cover when so many dead people tell a certain tale.

i think you know where i'm coming from u russian rape baby

Ever consider people arent deep?

But the book in question, The Quran, is full of abhorrent things.

I am judging mudslimes by both the cover and the content of their holy book.