nignogs and beaners

calling them racist

MSG and gluten

Trump

Disembodied voices.

taxes

niggers

this.

Losing their place as the major western player on the global stage.

niggers scare everybody - even other niggers.

Airplane landings
Foods hotter than a jalapeño
Gluten
Missing a meteor shower
Speaking to their honor children's school principal

Not too bad, really. At least they're not afraid of job applications and paternity tests.

ALLAHU ACKBAR

race mixing

Overwhelming crippling debt.

Loving jesus

Just don't explore uncharted caves and that will never happen to you

Being failures.

Nigger neighbors

The idea that our descendants will never fly to the stars

I hate missing a meteor shower.

Damn you hit the nail on the head right there

White people love going on hikes through caves, just not ones that tight.

Try Mammoth Cave, user.

bad credit score

black people

I'm not going in any cave. Ever.

Thanks user, i feel much better. I hope you're not a niger, cos i'm also terified of niggers

There is a solar eclipse that will be visible across a good portion of North America in mid-late August of this year, and about 45 minutes away I will be able to see a total solar eclipse. I am very excited. I am white.

You're a fucking pussy

That made me laugh. But voodoo works with a part from the victim, like hair, blood or fingernail. So the joke that they all look the same doesn't technically fit here, unless all niggers have the same DNA.

>culture

>culture

At least not of the goddamn sea you inbred retarded nignogs

I know. I'm traveling about 600 miles to see it.

>white people

Everything.

Most black people I know genuinely believe in and are terrified of voodoo, despite the image of voodoo practitioners generally being black. And hexes. And curses....

...and card tricks. Also, swimming pools.

And what if I am? Are you afraid of me?

white people voted for trump overwhelmingly

Being cucked

A nice and big black cock in their women asses.

>culture
>black
pick one

Well, voodoo is Haitian religion, so it's practiced almost exclusively be black pacific islanders. And yeah a lot of black people are superstitious one way or another for some reason.

See all the other people that made the same joke before you and feel stupid for coming to the thread so late.

Nothing, we have literally forged the modern world with our bravery and balls

White people are only afraid of thug niggers, and then specifically in inner cities. Plenty of good old black guys live out in the country surrounded by white people and everyone waves and smiles, etc.

Also, the thug niggers have to be tall, lean but muscular and wear either a wife beater or bandana.

Fat niggers are absolutely adorable to most white people, that's fine.

And most white guys get jungle fever on a semi-regular occasion for a black girl. Not the fat black chicks, the skinny ones. And only if they don't have afros. I don't want to be picking bugs out of your females nappy afro while having sex from behind.

OP's mom

>Black Pacific Islanders

please, shut up guys, it's not funny

At this point, pretty much everything.

>samefag or hivemind mouth breathing racists

hot sauce

Neither isAnd people still keep posting it

>culture

other white people

>samefag

Any kind of spice

Turbans

The Mighty BBC, and black people

that.

Only other white people who are of different nationalities, religions or political affiliation. Also any white person that dresses like a nigger or a punk or a biker.

Oh also, interestingly I don't think most white people are afraid of bears, but they are afraid of medium-large sized dogs which seems backwards. White people love small dogs.

See

Greasy Italians and dwarfs.

being reminded that racism is institutional and therefor minorities can't be racist towards them.

The death of Apple corporation.

black presidents

Spice Girls

It depends upon the Italian. If he is a chubby mostly bald guy with rosy cheeks who looks like he could either be at any given moment a mafia don or a pizza baker, we're fine.

It's the skinny light haired pompous Italians we don't like, especially if they wear a leather jacket.

No, just Scary Spice
She's only scary because she's black

>Airplane landings
bullshit airplane landing is fun and rigged just like my sexual desires
>Foods hotter than a jalapeño
nigga i like trinidad scorpion
>Gluten
food is food
>Missing a meteor shower
meteor showers are gay af
>Speaking to their honor children's school principal
if that little shit fucked up its his fault

im german italian irish and polish, thats like every white race except those pussy canadians

the word "chemicals"

Ohhhhhhhh, you mean "Black 'culture' "

Culture is the characteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, defined by everything from language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music and arts.

First of all, Nigger would need to be people. This is highly debatable, but recent "human" rights acts are trying to tell us that they are people. For the sake of this analysis, lets just accept that.

So the next aspect would be language. Whilst niggers speak, their language is "Dang weird dawg, shiet" and normally only used by normally intelligent people comically.

Next up would be cuisine. This is probably the easiest part of the analysis. We often see wild niggers fighting for a piece of bread and killing each other and dieing on the streets by starvation. This not only shows us that theyre not civilized, but also that their natural cuisine would be simply nothing.

I already adressed the social habits of niggers earlier. Theyre only capable of murdering each other and raping each other, which should sum up their social habits quite accurately. On top of that, niggers are easy to bait, resulting in replies like "White boy spotted" to this post, even though im asian.

Its easy to sum up nigger music and arts. Their music consists of idiotic combinations of swearing to show each other who the biggest ape in the jungle is and nigger art basically consists of using a brush to paint "Black lives matter" on a sign and showing that to white and other intelligent people, even though theyre only killing each other.

>To conclude, "Black Culture" definitely exists as one of the most degenerated parts of todays society. In my opinion though, it should be degraded to "pet" status. Thanks for reading my analysis, have a nice day user!

depleted ammo

not 'black'. Nigger.

accurate

conservative white people - nonwhites and liberals (terrified they're the losers - they are). liberal white people - conservatives (afraid they'll fuck everything up - they're stupid, they will).

I intended this to be about most, not all, white people.

It is the nazi and drunk Irish genetics in you that make you so combative.

Most black women are much more civilized than their male counterparts. Only the fat sassy ones are nigresses and deserving of the title.

>scared white people

chemicals

>Haiti
>Pacific
Retard_Alert.webm

ghetto and muslims

Black people.

not knowing who there father is father

>> Help, I don't know who there father is father

Japanese guy winning the Indy 500.