So Sup Forums I have been trying to find a way to fuck my mother In-law...

So Sup Forums I have been trying to find a way to fuck my mother In-law. Shes never really made a move towards me or even flirt with me.

She is going to be comming over to my house in a few days to help me and my wife pack up to move. When she stays we always get her a bottle of wine and she gets a buz going and never drinks more then that because she gets to loud and always wakes the baby.

If she was to drink more and become drunk how can i make move on her ?

The move has to be something that will let her know I want to take it further, but also something if she freaks out I can say oh I'm sorry it was an accident. Something to where if she tells my wife what i did i can be like "oh i accident grabbed her tit while reaching for a drink" something like that.

Can you help me Sup Forums?

Have you tried sluts?

I'm not really attracted to anyone other then my wife. But her mom looks just like her with bigger tits i just want to see if the pussy and ass feel the same. Her mom has only been with one guy. So has my wife.

bump

try drugging her, or pretend that you are very drunk

i dont have any drugs to use.
She knows i dont get drunk easy i have to kill a 12 pack before im out of my mind.

bump again

Kill everyone and rape her.

then kill her?

Why not? You already nutted. It's not like you want a deep relatuonship right?

True but seriously how do i accomplish this

Feed her something salty that is addictive like salty snacks, prosciutto or something like that and then try to fill up her glass as soon as possible. The idea is to get her to drink as much as possible without her realizing.
Also try to get rid of your wife. Tell her to go to bed if she's tired or if she has a headache. Maybe she'll think it's really nice of you that you want her to rest and take care of your mother in law.
If she leaves you can play some music to make the granny extra jolly. If she takes the bate dance with her, fill her with wine and then subtly try to touch her while you're dancig. If she's in a good mood she might find it funny and enjoyable.

I think pretending to be drunk is the best way, like, you can empty a dozen cans of beer (like in the sink) and when she comes and sees the empty cans you can convince her to drink with you. Or any thing that makes her think you are not in your right mind

That is a really good plan ill keep that in mind! Thanks user.

Any more guys?

nice pipe dream - but never gonna happen.

if these two sluts have only had one other guy - really - what do you think your chance of fucking your mother n law.

dream on faggot.

Just a bit of an edit for anons Mother In-Law is more of the type to sit on the couch and watch movies drinker.

Wife goes to bed early and is a hard sleeper can shake her and she wont wake up.

Besides, even if you get her completely drunk - your pussy wife will find out.

you will be so fucked.

don't be stupid.

How would she find out?

the mother n law would be fill with so much guilt, she would spill the beans to the wife.

even if she didn't at first. The wife will know something is wrong with mommy and press her until she talks.

your wife and mother n law already have conversations that you never hear about.

are you really this dumb or is this thread just bait.

Yeah cheat on your wife with her mom great idea

Pretend to be drunk, and hit on her. See how she likes it. If your wife becomes suspicious, tell her mother-in-law, that you're sorry.