Edgy trans thot thinks it's cool to insult me, my dead brother...

Edgy trans thot thinks it's cool to insult me, my dead brother, the argument came from the idea that only women have uteruses

You should totally go over there and rape him.

>caring about a dude in a wig with mental illness and who will contract AIDS in the next 2 years
you are a faggot

>caring about what someone that is most likely going to commit suicide soon thinks
Grow up and get off of social media.

insult him back

Why do you care what a mentally-ill fuckknob who is going to kill themselves anyway thinks, you moron?

No standards/10 would fuck

i fucked ur brother to death with my transgender dick, butthurt cockssucker

The trans community has lost their shit. Biology denier. Tell this dude he was born with XY chromosomes, a cock and sperm and will always be male. Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it a woman.

She definitely doesn't pass. Make sure she knows that.

I fucked ur dead brother

Fight me

There are fully biological females in society who have XY chromosomes learn to biology

You're getting cyber-bullied by a girl, fag

>She

Nope. XY is male. People with syndromes aren't going to shield trans people from the truth of what they are. There's only two sexes. If you have a cock and XY chromosomes you're a dude.

reply with "damn dude you really got me,
P.S you dont look feminine"

and dont use social media

She is for females. Anything with penis and sperm is male and therefore a "he".

Kek, our species is default male, the Y chromosome triggers the onset of androgens which causes a fetus to develope male organs, there are females who are unaffected by androgens and still have XY chromosomes. IE uterus vagina Y chromosome

Default female*

Being this retarded
Androgens is a colloquial term for steroid precursors of both oestrogen and testosterone you moron. Gonadal dysgenesis means that the gonads do not form properly, resulting in a lack of testosterone. X chromosomes do not dictate a sex, only the Y chromosome. In the case of XY females, the Y chromosome is dysfunctional so the lack of active male determining gene activity result in female phentypes. they are still however, genetically, Male

In all fairness that has nothing to do with transgender women. Intersex females have a genetic condition. Transwomen are males and have no genetic condition. They have fully functional male reproductive systems. They take hormones and get surgery to become women.

we start out as females

>start out as female
No, a male fetus is never female, dumb people just assume that a lack of penis = female. a male fetus always has XY chromosomes and is never a female, it is just under developed

Did you just google fucking expert me dude. The prefix an literally means male. The fuck outa here

We start out the same, if something goes wrong the default code is female

>having a Bsc in Molecular Biology
>google expert

Have you considered joining your brother in the grave?

That's what I would recommend.

If trannies can walk around saying they're biological females and benefit from programs for women. I get to identify as having Down syndrome and benefit from disability.

came here to say this.

statistically it will neck itself in the next 5 yrs

OP why are conversing with it anyways?

OP:

If you don't reply to this message your brother will die in his sleep.

(Immunity Cat protects everyone else)

I would suck her cock if I was you that will show him

Maybe you shouldn't have been a dick to her.

Ask him if he is into wet pussy or does he get jealous of it?

rape it and show it who's boss.

I'm bored, I'll go give it a hard time

Trannies fuckup their dicks after long term estrogen usage. It's looks dead after a while.

NYPA

Call him Bob or Henry. He looks like a Henry or possibly Mike.

NOT A JOKE
I know them.

Can I chime in? I haven't read the thread yet but recognize that fucker instantly.

Why do women, who don't want to share dressing rooms with males get called terfs?

>sees a thumbnail image of a typical idiot tranny on jewbook
>assumes op is asking anons to go fuck with it

WAAHHH! me not your nypa!

What makes you think this is not a nypa case?
What do you think OP wanted to achieve with this thread?

>a-luh-sen
not how you pronounce ah-liss-son
>bay-lee
how everyone pronounces bailey

so mentally ill and retarded to boot

dam now i cider on my keyboard good job great kek's

if there getting to you that much bully them till they an hero & jobs a good un and the beta fag wont bother you again

I just came back from Kent, Ohio. That place is a real shit hole, but then again so is Ohio besides Columbus.

Should we find out who OP is and fuck them up?