Hi Sup Forums. Am I ugly...

Hi Sup Forums. Am I ugly? Certain things haven't quite gone the way I wanted them to and I think it is because of my looks, or least something relating to it

haircut

could be worse. your facial hair and eyebrows are in style with women right now but your hair ruins it all.

a lot of people are scared of cutting their hair but get over it trust me i used to be a model prospector like i would walk up to people in stores and ask them if they'd be interested in signing with my management team when i studied in tokyo. I did it for males and females.

When i see a guy like you i would approach them and tell them i have the intention of signing them but only if they let us do their hair because you have a nice face but pure shit 1920's style wig hair.

The hairstyle doesn't fit you at all, as much as you might not want to hear it. It's nice hair, but it just doesn't fit you. Also, if you're trying to be pushy or trying to hard to be a nice guy, it's really really off-putting to women.

Source: used to be "nice guy", now in a 4.5 year relationship

part 2. i'm not being a retard and saying
>haircut because it's long

i know a lot of pea brains would say that but i'm saying instead
>haircut because that length on you is not working

you have a nice face but your hair is fucking gross. fix that shit.

ever heard of cleaning yourself up?

You're handsome enough OP, don't know if that's the reason. Have you considered that you might be a cunt?

I must disagree with the anons above, I think the hairstyle looks cool and very 70s/80s, you have a really good facial structure too. However, you do look like a borderline druggie for some reason, I can't pinpoint what it is, you look very intense..

you look like that guy from no country for old men. Maybe give his hairstyle a shot

user who wants to suck OP's dick detected

That's the same hairstyle but Javier Bardem has straight hair vs OP's wiry hair

Good advice, try to look like a serial killer.

Jeez

Listen to me op consider this part 3

It's not ugly hair it's just you would look so much better with that classic fuck boy spiked top shaved side look because your facial structure.

Also things probably didnt go ur way bc your personality idiot not ur looks lol girls don't give 2 fucks about looks anymore.

I know a guy that looks exactly like you, seriously almost identical, but has a buzz cut. He has a gf and she's pretty damn hot, and he leads a generally successful life. So no,I don't think you're ugly (he used to have long hair as well, btw)

get a room fags

You arent ugly, you're a fucking slob.

Clean yourself up fam.

OP here, I did have a girl but she cheated on me 3-4 months ago, called her out and blocked her, ever since then shit has been only going downwards for me, in pretty much all aspects of life

That hairstyle makes you u look greasy, change it up a bit. I'd avoid a fuck boy hairstyle but it might work? What kinda clothes do you wear?

Just get a buzzcut dude. No guy looks bad with a simple buzz cut

Get a haircut, preferably an undercut, buy some nice cologne, have a shave (or at least style your facial hair). Buy some fashionable clothes that you see a lot of guys wearing (if you don't specifically know at least look for popular brands). Go to a bar or something where you can meet girls. Maybe work out or something as well.

This is bullshit, but OP would actually look good with it

Maybe she was a bad egg but perhaps you are the problem and weren't pleasing her, if that is the case then get better at being a boyfriend.

You could not be more wrong

R8 lads?

You look like a gay member of the beheading goat fucking clan, of course nobody will approach you, let alone trust or befriend you. Get a haircut and kill yourself, you'll have positive results instantly.

Nuff said

Your biceps are too big for your skinny fat body.

BERRIES AND CREAM
BERRIES AND CREAM
I'M A LITTLE LAD WHO LOVES
BERRIES AND CREEAM

im a nice guy and im in a 4.5 year relationship too, just don't be a beta faggot and you can be an asshole or someone who's nice, easy.

No, your pretty, i like your eyes! Realy...

you're not that ugly but this haircut definitely is

Another one

Thanks though dad

kek

Stop posting and fuck off kid

Youre fucking gay dude

I'm 18 years, 7 months and 24 days though

In a good or bad way?

you look like a faggot

Since we're having a dick measuring contest on relationship length, i'm in a 2 month relationship

Do girls like that though?

Hate speech ftw

Go bald nigga, it would look better on you than that nasty hair

You have creepy stuff on your chest...would not fuck.

Hair or mole?

Verrucas you dump shit. Hairs are not creepy but fucking normal you gay idiot!

Third nipple

Stop caring its not looks its attitude. You will be more successful if arent pushy or a pussy be self sufficient.

1. Get a haircut
2. Go back to your home country

What with the hate my fellow channeroonies? I'm not gay dudes