Post anime characters that remind you of yourself

Post anime characters that remind you of yourself.

Light Yagami because I'm always 1000 steps ahead of everyone else and I'm also a genius.

pedo detected

that was a really good episode.

Shaggy

This. Except I'm not a gril, and I don't have a fanbase.

fuck your anime you stupid cunt

this

Depressed
Psychopath

Randy, because that's exactly what my room looks/smells like atm

pic very related

fuck, beat me to it...

pic veryveryvery related

ITT: post pics of anime characters that represent OP

so you are an egocentric delusional faggot?

Yes, pleased to meet you.

"Insert picture of anime character that is too lazy to find a picture of an anime character that has never been retarded enough to self-reflect in an anime character".

That is of course I lie. I reflected, due to narcissism and mild retardation in Lain, but am even now narcissistic enough to try and lie on an anonymous imageboard, as I care about not being perceived as narcissistic, or a rather horrible case of second order narcissism. The formulating of which implies and admittance which is itself already potentiating to the third power. Point in case, talking about meta language presupposes that you are in meta-meta-language, which in turn -> and so on ad inf. Metalanguage implies it's own regress, narcissism obeys the structure. Break free anons, break free.

And obviously perceive me as a savior, otherwise it will all have been for nothing.

No matter how far Kaiji gets ahead in life, he'll somehow find a way to fuck it up.

But you simply apply a vague morality on to the subject. The true way to 'break free' is to be rid of this false illusion that what you imply is in fact wrong. Do whatever you want - including behaving egotistically on an anonymous imageboard. That, is the real way to 'break free'. And thus - I save you.

I dunno OP, these days I find myself watching more Korean dramas than anime. Feels like the anime industry has become saturated with the same oversexualized crap, not to mention the shitty fanbases.

You're a perfectly ordinary high school boy? Doesn't that make you underage though?

Кoнeчнo нeт.

Pic related

Maruseru Senpai

That one haystack-hair fag from mob psycho 100. I always start fights when im drunk and theres always that one hidden chad that beats me the fuck up and puts me into a deep depression for some reason.