WHITE GIRLS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pI_AdCm1H9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Selena
>Attractive
She looks like a fucking mongoloid

That poo girl is pretty hot, the rest are meh

What is this even supposed to mean? White girls aren't better at not being white?

Why is the black chick the ugliest?

>white features on nonwhite women praised as attractive
>all the nonwhite features make them look worse

wow very cool

kek that ugly asian wtf

COMO LA FLOR!
DE TANTO AMOR...
>implying you would not cream her tacos

>find the whitest looking darkies possible

wow, whitey BTFO

I was actually in india a few years back, i was amazed at how many hot chicks there are there, especially up north

but then again theres like a billion of em so ofc some of them are bound to be hot

White girls do what better?

To be fair, white women are the default, every body wants them.

But attractive women form other ethnicities only go for white men.

God no. She's ugly and her music is shit.

>tfw feminism is backfiring on white women

Must be a poo in the loo that posted the pic, only the indian is attractive(aka has White features.)

This. In other cultures, the whitest looking are considered the most attractive.

Fan bingbing has had an ungodly amount of surgeries. Theres a trend in china for wealthy bimbos to get the same surgery as her. So its a big problem in beijing capital airport that there are false fan bingbing sightings every week.

>tfw you mom plays her songs over and over when they have a Selena Special in Univision
>for several days

I know the lyrics to most of her songs.

>sheboon posting SE asians alongside other sheboons
lmao, you don't even look 1/10th as good

sheboons ugliest women on earth

They all look worse.

do you know what mongoloid means? I know you heard it used as a derisive adjective, but it isn't. it's a descriptor of someone's phenotype you goddamn idiot.

>"white girls be mad we taking all their men"

yay?

/thread

Northern indians are basically tanned caucasians. The east is mongoloid, the bottom tip is abo and the center of india is just a cesspool of shit and race-mixing like brazil.

I don't get it. The top right woman is obviously caucasian whether her skin is darker or lighter and the bottom left asian is attempting to look more white through eyelid surgery and makeup.

I despise when people try to make her seem as if she was anything other than some shitty third-world pop star hack

You know what I meant faggot.

>mongrel with identity problems
>can't pooinloo
>sociopathic controlling crazy
>AIDS

yeah the browns definitely do it better

you triggered his autism by using a word colloquially rather than literally

WutFace

White hispanic here and this cherry picked bullshit.

Pic related.

>do it
What the fuck are they even talking about?

>I was actually in India a few years back
How do you like the welfare in Sweden, Pajeet?

I have no idea who any of them are.

I've always wondered a little bit how true were those #whitemanbtfo
Now that I've seen the counterpart, where my opinion actually matters, at least I know it's bullshit. thank you fampai

See? I can cherry pick too. Somebody should upload all these pics on to her feed.

It was a Twitter hashtag that got niggers butthurt m.youtube.com/watch?v=pI_AdCm1H9E

too damn plain vanilla types

POO

>DAT INDIAN GIRL

yes paco poo in loo, my taco friend. i like my girls brunette just like myself. blonde looks good on guys and brunette on girls

>a fucking leaf

Literally whatever.

Point?

She was 80s/90s Hispanic hot. Still looks like a pile of chihuahua shit

Aishwarya Rai.

She was miss world too.

None of them are attractive

>dyed hair

It's trash son.

>pictures of ugly niggers
what was op trying to say?

Why is everyone all of the sudden pissed off at white people. It's not like we can help it being better, i was born this way i can't help it. #whitephobia

>age 42
>looks 24
white women BTFO'd

Those taking OP's bait, hear me out. This "how can white boi/gurl even compete" thing is the best red pill you can give to a person. Don't fight or white knight it. It's the only way to awake the tribalistic instinct in them. Contesting their positions on the sexual market (beauty, power) they will start to fight the intruder and stick to their kind more often. Let them fight. By defending them you just make it sure for them that there is no danger and they have nothing to fear for.

I don't get it. ... are these women supposed to be more attractive than white women? Is. ... what am I missing here?

True. 99% of Indians want to be as 'fair' as possible. Jews exploiting the brains of teenies and even mature women. Fucking pathetic tbfh.

>Fair & Lovely is the world's first fairness cream with 100% safe ingredients. Dermatologist tested and proven to expertly treat skin fairness problems.

>LoReal sells more than sodas and chips.

It is a natural phenomenon of lesser people to be jealous as Cain and envious of greater people. So instead of looking at themselves for improvement. It is much easier for the less to blame the great for why they are lesser. It is written.

POL BTFO!

>that pic
Me irl desu

She looks the hottest to me.

You shut your whore mouth. Selena was a musical goddess, a visionary and an angel gone too soon from this world. RIP in peace, Selena.

MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDS

it's literally me each time I see a qt hijab girl here

This

B-But they're not even that attractive

Only reason people know about her is because Of Jennifer Lopez

What the hell is this post even trying to say?

Punjabis are Aryan, so they're white, Hispanics are mixed, so they have white genetics, and it's proven modern Africans have 20% white genetics.

Also SE Asians are shit.
OP do you even try anymore?

>Lupita
>Selena
>Attractive in any way at all
Top kek. They could have picked Selena Gomez and Gabby Union as examples of attractive non white women.

#WhiteGirlsGetCulturallyEnrichedBetter
#WhiteGirlsShootHeroineBetter
#WhiteGirlsGetMadWhenNooneGivesThemAttentionBetter

They always choose the whitest looking minorities.

Northern indians aren't white as Europeans, just brown caucasians. They're as white as iranians or other pale skinned, non-arab middle easterners.

But black women are the least popular of all races, according to dating site statistics.

>that jap
what a terrible choice, japs think the whiter the skin, the more beautiful, hence why the white makeup

also
>that SHIEEEET nigress