My kitten died this morning and I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 71 and I'll let you watch me do it on cam...

My kitten died this morning and I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 71 and I'll let you watch me do it on cam. Pic related, its me

Other urls found in this thread:

watches.allisons.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah kill yourself you tranny fuck

sure

if I roll a 71, don't kys, just think this over,

How did he die?
Roll.

Put a sharpie in the kittens butt

Didn't you post this shit about an hour and half ago too?

>if tranny
Neck self. Roleing
>if not tranny
Tits,timestamp and marry some Islamist and cheat on him. At least if he'll exists you want get thrown there.

Do it fag

live stream it

sure you have

>At least if he'll exists you want get thrown there.

wut

Fake and gay

fuck you

i was summoned the power of the universe but it didnt work out the way i wanted it to get a new cat fagot

Whatchu gonna do?

here's a (you) and I dont want to watch

+1

Shine

oh look another shit thread on Sup Forums what a fucking surprise, sage is growing nicely this season.

roll

i kiled myself once it was pretty cool you should try it

Do it

Cats can hurt a lot with their weapons, but they don't do it because they love you. Even the modern scienctist often wonder why cats purr and why they can smell death before it happens. Cats are holy, no only the Egyptans knew, the Germanic people praised cats as well. You kitten was a wise creature and she will sleep in peace now, watching you from save distance like she always did. You can kill yourself, she wouldn't mind, she will love you either way, no matter what you choose to do. But if you really love cats you could e.g. try to help you cats relatives, e.g. wild cats. There are many ways to help wild cats. The biggest problem is e.g. that you need 1000g vegetables to "generate" 100g meat. Your cat will thank you, save the forests, ma lady.

Stream it faggot

heh

fake or not. dont do it. other baby kitties need you. live for the little bean. srsly pls dont. my heart is broken reading this

OP gone?

Check em

check m

fake and gay

yes, shes "gone" from us. rest in piece julia

I was so close

Julia just fucking offed herself bro

Choke her again. No, really. Don't let go. Once she's unconscious, she's yours. She can't stop you from doing whatever you want. Oral. Anal. Vaginal. Nasal. Grab a knife. Slit her stomach. Fuck the gash. Cum on her organs. Turn her upside down, let a bit of blood run out to keep her asleep (not too much) and bandage it up with what you can. Flay her skin, showing her muscles. Show bones where you can, be careful not to kill her. Cut off her lower jaw. Pour salted lemonade on it until she wakes up. Wait for her to stare at you, crying and screeching to be let out. Cut out those crying eyes. Ears, too. Power drill it all out, and fuck the wounds, cumming in all of them. Get some toys if you don't have enough cum in you, fill with salt after instead of cum. Nose, fingers, feet, what have you. Rip out as much as you can. All she will be at this point is a bloody barely breathing pile of flesh, her only sensory input pure erotic pain. Take the largest penis shaped thing you can find. Put it on the power drill you used for her eyes. Rip into her bleeding asshole. Break her mind as well as her body. Her bloodied half-mouth will be screeching at this point, ignore it and keep drilling. Fuck her eyesockets all the while. Turn her right side up and knock her to the ground, letting her blood and your cum mix with the carpet against her bare skinned flesh. Pound all her holes, new ones included. Use her blood as lube. Piss on her brain through where her ear used to be. Shit on her old mouth area, let her ferment in pain. The next day on, you have a willing, human corpse fleshlight with an unlimited amount of possible holes of varying sizes and tightness for you to use every day. Only once you do this, will she ever truly be yours to use.

Is it true watches at $ 0?

watches.allisons.org

Yeah. What a business model, eh? Giving away watches. LOL

fake shit, but roll

Hey bud... You uh... You alright there kiddo?

ive seen this before, and no it is not true
this post could even be marketing, seeing if a newfag will try and buy one of the watches

Do "it" on cam? Kill more kittens? I'm down to watch

>chkd

reported for spam and ads. faggot kill urself

it is a .org cite though...

Roll

"an hero" means commit suicide, you fucking roody-poo

rollin'

Why don't you just eat the dead cat instead?

Aren't you a bit squeamish for someone who is half satan?

Bait ass thread. I rolled 32 last time, and some anons rolled 32 three more times.

Roll

not everyone is 12

Rerollinnn

Hey, I'm hip, I'm with it. I'm cool like the rest of the kids into there rape fantasies and there sex dungeons and what not. But you know what's not cool? Unsanitary intercourse in necrotizing tissue. You've gotta have some rubbing alcohol on hand or some hand sanitizer or something. This would literally make your dick fall off

same old fakeshit now with a kitten, huh?

GET

reroll

*THEIR

kys

rell

just do it

stream

pls

roll

roll

yolo

rell