Should all boys be dominated by girls?

Should all boys be dominated by girls?

fag

>hasn't been dommed

I like the world of futa dom simulator

absolutely yes i want to be dominated by my crush and forced to licc her pussy and force fuck me and she will love me

I want a girl who will use me ;). Someone who can ride my face and put me in line ;)

All boys with a dick less than 6 inches

I have no issue with this.

sounds hot as fuck.

Yes so much this & to be milked , being spoken down to in a sweet yet condescending tone.

Silly question...Of course!

I'm using your question to post pics of loli-domination. Hope you're cool with that.

Source?

I enjoy being both dom and sub. In truth I just love role play scenarios where one person has all the power.

Can't remember . Sorry.

With each grade there should be a new standard penis size and any boys below it will be made public to all their female classmates who can do whatever they want to them

Me too

yeah cause its every kids dream to be bullied over something he can't control.
>you would get a school shooting weekly

I actually know how to stop school shootings. Everytime there is a school shooting news should say it was because shooter had a very small dick. After couple of these incidents shooters would take a note and stop.

I like that there are retards like you who don't even realize how retarded they are.

:')

>t: small dick school shooter.

Do you really think they would stop or just shoot up the school naked?

Yes. Woman are the stronger organism. We exist to serve them.

It doesn't matter even if they have big dicks. News would still report that they did it because they had small dicks. And who would notice their dick size when shooting happens?