You rather get rich young and die young or get rich old and die old

You rather get rich young and die young or get rich old and die old

I would rather just die

What's the point og having money if you're fucking dead?

>would you rather get money and die or get money and die

rather live 5 years as a king than 50 as an ox

Die old.

How long do we have with the money? That's the crux of the question.

I suppose if I had Saudi levels of money I would indulge my darkest desires and then die peacefully. So I would say old.

I started balding at 16 and I am horseshoe bald at 20. I don't give a flying fuck about life or death. Your problems and issues are jokes to me. I am existing as a living ghost. You do not know my pain and you never will.

>balding
>pain

get a grip you faggot

>being this assmad about his dying hair
just do what bill burr did, shave it all and embrace the badass bald guy look.

bald men are cool and mostly respected. I used to humiliate bald / balding people all the time when I was a kid and I still feel bad for it.

Shave your head or get a wig/treatment

balding isnt even a big deal. i just started at 26 and i don't care at all. it sucks i wont be able to have a cool haircut but bald + beard works pretty well

I've been rich before. It's okay.

I pick rich old, die old.

>people who did not have a costanza tier hairline in high school
yeah, thanks for all the tips, dudes! too bad you weren't here to tell me its fine to shave my head when i was 16 years old and every other kid in school had a pompadour or zyzz tier hair.
>i just started at 26 and i don't care at all.
i started at 16 you fucking prick.
>beard
what the fuck? i bought minoxidil to save my hair and now i use it for my beard and still i have as little on my chin as on the top of my head.

guess you're just a CUC.K

Revised question

10 Years of being a millionaire in your 20s

OR

10 Years of being a billionaire in your 50s

How many billions go into a million?

Get fit and shave it all, I'm going to do it in a year or 2 if I keep balding. Most girls don't care that much if you're in good shape tbqh. Unless you're expecting to date 15 chicks.

Dude, you can WORK your way to a million dollars.

That's just not realistic with a billion. You can inherit it or get lucky, that's it.

If you're getting the money by magic, a billionaire at fifty for ten years.

A thousandth.

this desu

I fucked my face when I was 13 and my so called ''family''(which contains 1 people) didn't do anything.I tried,I tried to save myself but my mother didn't give a single fuck.Now i'm just trying to be normal again but it doesn't work much.So git gud motherfucker,you can always save yourself.

>I fucked my face
you did what?

>Acnes
>Acne scars(it's like not real scars,just brown spots)
>bad parenting
>suicidal teen

Other kids doesn't give a fuck about my look but I do,I want to be handsome again but ''''''my beloved mother''''' doesn't think it's that bad.

Ok but what about 50 years as a shark