Where do you think One Punch Man gets his power?

Where do you think One Punch Man gets his power?

He trains like crazy!

From the writers.

this

I think its the Cactus

Shut the fuck up! You and i both know that if a normal person trained like him, they would not be able to punch an asteroid to death.

100 pushups
100 situps
10k run
Everday, all day
Always keep the ac/heater off no matter what

Yeah, that's IF a normal person COULD train like him. No way a normal human could keep up with his regiment!

You can't forget for 2 weeks.

He gets his power from determination and autism which makes him likeable to Sup Forums

In episode one the mighty crablante said that he loved eating crabs so much that he turned into one and the car dude said he loved his car so much he became one and all saitama wanted was to be able to beat his opponents with one blow, in later episodes it's mentioned that there has been a rise in the numbers of monsters, so i think something out there is causing it

The actual lore explanation is that when someone surpasses their absolute upper limit through sheer will power they become basically a God.

Saitama just happened to have a very low limit because he was a lazy, unmotivated autist.

That makes so much sense.

This one is probably less likely but almost as cool.

You forgot to mention the 100 squats he does as well.

I'll do 100 squats over your moms face while i shit in her mouth.

Saitama was actually hit by a meteor fragment in the back of the head while walking home after crabman fight. After he wakes up he decides to do his training and starts going bald.he attributes it to his training and assumes that's how he got strong all of a sudden.

tl;dr. He gets hit by meteor and gains superhuman powers. Stronger than anyone in Earth

Not even he knows. Only explained in Onepunch-man (one).

I hope we never find out where he gets his power... That's one of the main themes in the show. No one's powers ACTUALLY mean anything. Accomplishment is meaningless. Him saying there is nothing special about him PROVES that EVERYTHING the other heroes go through is pointless. That we all just live and die and nothing we do REALLY matters... think Rick and Morty. No one lives on purpose and everyone dies, so why not just go watch some tv right?

Stop lying on the internet

He reached Nirvana you retard !

He trained... like a ton...
Every day for a year he did the following:
- ran 10miles
- 100 pushups
- 100 sit ups
- 100 squats

Do that everyday for a year and you too will be as strong as One-punch man...

>Spoil storyline. No one believes
It is what it is. Go read the original script for Onepunch-Man (One).

hes a mysterious being himself.

Extreme. Sexual. Frustration.
If he ever were to even fap, our destruction would be absolute. Pic as example.

He did standard Special forces workout, can confirm.

or, exercise could be the right word.
Ohh well

NATO-ish Rules by the way.