How do I heal a reash between my legs?

How do I heal a reash between my legs?

wash

you go to the doctor and get some cream if it is really that bad.

fuck anons who try to use a fucking image board for medical advice.

hello Sup Forums how to heal a reash between my legs?

Canesten cream

walk like a cowboy

85 grains of copper wrapped lead traveling over 3k fps directly into the center of your fat fucking head should do it.

Lose weight

3B cream its like teflon for your balls

Have a shower and change underwear everyday, it's just sweat rash

if i post doubles rub with salt

Apply a generous amount of semen.

take a shower more than once a year

Lose weight you fat fuck

wear gym shorts instead of boxers you fat fuck

Unreal. OKAY THEN, let's do this little boy.

Take. A. Shower.

Use soap, do it daily. If you're really that lazy I suppose you could do it every other day. Looks like it'd be an improvement.

After you've showered use some gold bond on that shit to keep it dry and, although this is going to sound weird, lubricated.

Lose some weight. Chub rub happens because your ham hocks are bigger than human legs are supposed to be. This is your body's way of warning you diabetes is around the corner. You think chicks don't like fat dudes? Wait until you see how they react to guys missing fingers and feet.

In the mean time, buy boxer briefs. What are you, 5? Who's fucking wearing tighty whiteys? Oh right, people who know they're not getting laid. Well, that's true, but the other good reason to get those is so that while your legs DO still rub together, it's the fabric taking the damage and not your skin.

Thus concludes today's chapter of "You're too old to have to have this said to you".

Stop being a fatass. But in the meantime, gold bond.

>>thats it, the thread is over, everyone can go home

>Use soap, do it daily. If you're really that lazy I suppose you could do it every other day. Looks like it'd be an improvement.

Once a week in the winter.

I would bet money he hasn't showered this month. That's ridiculous. His underwear probably smells like beef stew.