Antifa are spreading this around on Twitter, looks like he's pissed off literally every one now. kek

Antifa are spreading this around on Twitter, looks like he's pissed off literally every one now. kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/o7d2irE8CQU
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a fuck about LARPing army of trannies and queers?

It's just funny to see how quickly "comrades" turn on each other

Fake?
Because of the nambla thing?

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

bill clanton

Everyone says that till they get a refreshing Pepsi to the face.

Antifa are all just domestic terrorist

This has to be a fake or false flag, couldn't it?
If they really support pedophilia in public they are done for good

They'll just call people pedophobic and bash them until they accept it as just another sexual orientation

So true. Just another bigoted hate group.

On an unrelated note... reCaptcha randomly has a very broad definition of "street sign".

yeah it's always been imprecise

It is imprecise because we are teaching google's algorithms what a road sign is. Haven't you realized they are using recaptcha to help self driving cars determine things like other vehicles and road signs. Recaptcha is a google operation and google is heavily invested in self driving cars. connect the dots.

spooky

Fuck Google are dodgy

I hate the picture captcha shit, I always have to do it twice, so I just reenabled v1, the old one through 4chinX

captchas are always using you to do some kind of work.

same with the ones where you have to type 2 words. 1 word is the test to see if you are human. The 2nd word is a word in a document that has been scanned and is being converted to digital media. You are helping them digitize scanned documents 1 word at a time.

Thats why you can always replace 1 of the 2 words with nigger and still pass. And with any luck the word nigger pops up randomly in a digital document.

There have been a few examples people have found of nigger randomly showing up. So it does work but it is probably caught by filters 99% of the time.

People forget that when a tool online is free, you aren't the customer, you're the product

It blows my mind how nobody stops to wonder how facebook became a multi billion dollar company by offering a free service.

they sell all your information.

First page of Assange's book Cypherpunks

terrorist loser

What about Linux and BSD?
Both Anti-fa and alt righters are utter cunts

>le too enlightened to pick a side

>le world is black and white so I have to be either side

t. faglord

wait a fucking....
antifa....bamn....and NAMBLA?!

LOL@NAMBLA being on there. It's a shit troll if you have obvious tells.

I lean towards alt-right but then they start supporting nazis and being xenophobic racist retards. Pisses me off.

But nobody else is leading the fight against neo-marxism.

Most of the "nazi support" is just edgy shitposting you'll become accustomed to here that should be kept on Sup Forums

this is why moderates and shit need to call out both of those fucking retards. There's only so many out there that arent leftist cucks and there aren't very many right leaning people that don't go overboard into full blown retardation. There are some decent people like Philip Defranco who try to stay as neutral as possible, but he's overall left leaning.

Tim Pool as well, although he can be pretty naive

Not that unlikely.
Certain current Labour party MP's in UK had links in the 70's/80's to a similar organisation known as Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) through their links to civil rights groups.

Kik:pressulikesomejuice
Filthy whore who loves tributes

see

NAMBLA is fucking real? I thought that shit was a joke.

No, the North American Marlon Brando Look alike association is real.

youtu.be/o7d2irE8CQU

yeah like when MIlo was exposed as a pedo
real surprise, a fag being a pedo

"exposed" as being fucked by a pedo when he was a kid and joking about it when he was an adult because that's how degenerates deal with that kind of shit

>mfw browsing Sup Forums

Eric Clanton's Lawyer Implies Eric Is a Domestic Terrorist:
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c