As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters

As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters.

What do?

impregnate them both for science

Let mankind go the way of the dodo bird

Both are my type so i don't see the problem?

I'd take that one step further and turn them into actual test subjects for all kinds of experimental pregnancies. I'd have them breeding with animals over and over again.

fuckin kek'd

What types? Slam piggies and androgirls?

I would stop making this fucking thread.

kinky

Right is a trap
Left is a fucking troglodyte
Stab fatty with the fork and run

Thats the ticket

Wipe out the last 3 the nukes missed

eat the left, fuck the right.

Force the one on the right to grow her hair out and dress like a woman. Then take one for the team and make as many children as possible. Feast on the sumo reject's flesh for days.

That's the ticket. Fatty was born to end up on a plate with an apple in her piggy mouth, that fat body glistening on a silver platter.

Yeah. I love fucking feminist girls. No joke. They are a great lay

Depends on how you think either would perform sexually while at gunpoint.

Are we talking some kind of magically consensual post-apocalyptic fucking, or just raping them both forever?

I just said thats the ticket 1st and you copied!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEĂˆEEEEEĂˆEEEEEEEEEEĂˆEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

turn leftie into bacon, fuck rightie every day, all day long. humanity still dies out because of extreme genetic bottleneck situation, any species below 16 individuals is doomed because of shitty incest genetics anyway.

Here's a better thought experiment:

Assuming a magic Fallout-style bunker exists in this wasteland, how should they be tortured and/or transformed with the equipment there?

In a post apocolyptic world theyd probably lose the weight and make up and i would go ham

I would consider humanity a loss and work on trying to preserve some nugget of human knowledge in a form that might survive until the next intelligent life evolves.

The Scientologists have done this. They have inscribed all of Scientology's most important writings on titanium tablets. They should be able so survive any blast and wont rust away.

It would be worth the world ending just to be able to utterly humiliate and sexually enslave the last two women (and feminists!) alive.

>Commence breeding with both
>Impregnant both
>Wait 15yrs
>The one who gives out hotter daughter doesnt have be killed
> Marry daughter
>Watch humanity die cause i wanted to fuck my daughter.
EZ

I'm not concerned with the human races continuation... but I don't like fatties, so the androgirl for me. Small tits beat a fat guy IMO.

She looks padded. Are no tits at all okay?

Looking at her like bitch you eatting again already.

Eat both.

It's just a matter of who goes first and how, and which one might be the most fun to have watch the other get turned into steaks, etc.

Don't be so short sighted user. Fatty will drop the weight when she actually has to work for her food. Combine that was the low self-esteem that comes along with being a former beached whale and you got a woman that is easily manipulated into doing whatever pops into your sick little mind.

Man-jaw on the other hand will need to be subdued through force though. I'm thinking every time she uses the words cis-male, privilege, or non-binary knock a tooth out of her skull. At worst you may kill her and at best you'd get a nice toothless mouth to fuck.

i could stand to hear more about how you would beat them into submission, especially since they're guaranteed to fight back as much as possible...

As long as there's a pussy.