I tested positive for HIV today what now

I tested positive for HIV today what now.

An hero.

Kys

Have sex with as many minorities as possible

what
maybe later

why so I can get more stds

rape as many people as possible before the authorities catch you, and when they do become an hero

"an hero" means kill yourself

I think were on to something but why tho

population control

fuck 100 virgin teen girls to cure your hiv

It's not the end of the world. It's really fucking bad though. I'm guessing you're not one of these lunatics that wanted to get sick.

Know that it's highly manageable with a lifetime of medication. You can live as long as you normally would if you stick to your regimen. Without medicine you have probably 10 years or so at most. Hope they caught it early.

It's not worth an heroing over. A cure may be on the horizon and there's probably a whole culture of people with HIV, probably some cuties there. Nothing to worry about then! Except pregnancy.

nah you're a pussy, OP should an hero

You know how you acquired, so be honest and tell us... how? Did you stick your pooper up against a glory hole? Suck a crusty dick in an alley?

this

"To live is to suffer; to survive is to find meaning in the suffering."

-some fag (Nietzsche)

Grab a syringe and draw some of you blood. Go to Taco Bell and inject your blood into some of the sauce packets. Insert the needle into the corner of the sauce packets so the sauce doesn't visibly leak out. Mix the blood into the sauce packets so no one can notice

So do you have a dirty dick or did you share some needles like a dumb junkie

"Your mom gay"
-Me nigga

fucking newfag

>buy blowgun
>poke self with darts
>NINJA ASSASSIN

gotta catch em all

I pick this one.

You can't get HIV by ingesting minute quantities of tainted blood.

I mean MAYBE but it's incredibly unlikely. If they have a fucked-up meth mouth, that would help.

Become an hero

take the medication, have a positive attitude, don't be retarded and fuck over yourself or else CD4 cells will go below 200 and you'll get AIDS. just dont be a dumbass and you'll literally be fine. its such a manageable disease now it doesnt even matter. once its contained through medication and a good lifestyle, theres like a 1% chance of spreading it. yall need to get outta the 40 years ago mindset and realize its not even close to a death sentence anymore

You have to stop using logic and trying to talk some sense into OP bc A.) this post is probably fake, B.) OP isn't going to do any of the dumb shit we suggest if it is real anyways, and C.) OP is a faggot.

infect as many people as you can, don't tell them, just let them find out on their own

i know OP, is a joke lol

>what
GTFO.

why tho