Borderless World

Why do you keep on fighting against the inevitable dissolution of state borders? You're fighting progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh myth of progress

why are you fighting against sovereign states. you're fighting progress

"progress" is subjective

Without borders what is to stop everyone from the shit countries moving to the nice countries? Then they would turn those nice countries into shitholes because they would overpower the native population that made that country nice in the first place.

>le ebin "history has a direction" meme
Here's your (you), with sage garnish.

Because, as long as there are conflicting idealogies in the world where people use their shitty religious to excuse their barbaric acts we can not have such a thing and have a propserous world. The elites will get richer and the poorer will get poorer. There is literally nothing good about globalism. America and all civilized society as we know it is just going to crumble as did all of the great civilizations before us that had their ways of life destroyed by these invasions of mud people.

why are you fighting against the dissolution of human bodies and the integration of all mankind into a united pool of consciousness? You're fighting progress.

Only if it was a borderless WHITE world would we stop fighting.

You have to go back juan.

holy fuck why am I typing like a god damn mongoloid today. time to go fuck myself

>what is to stop everyone from the shit countries moving to the nice countries

Nothing, that's the point. Everyone would be free to live where they want and everyone would take care of everyone else. If one person's starving, we're all starving. None of us can be truly happy until all of us are taken care of.

This will never work by principle.

By the time the kikes are done fucking Europe up and start with America and Asia most Europeans will begin to ethnically condense into a single race that will inevitably be different that the resulting races in other countries / continents and this only worsen with time

Not like that would result in the breeding of a massive parasitic underclass.

>You're fighting progress.

"Moving in any direction so I can feel like I'm doing something" isn't automatically progress, you dumb faggot.

Got it! You want to be a parasite. That's our future.

So a country like switzerland can take the whole population of india? Most of the people in india would benefit from living in switzerland working minimum wage would be a huge increase to them. So instead of making india more like switzerland we should just take the 1 billion indians in poverty move to the magical land of switzerland where money just pours out of the ground like a geyser.

Here's a racially homogenous Berlin in 1900, before the two world wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Now, tell me how much "progress" we've made.

We're going backwards. Shitskins are literally a plague on our society, but we're too cowardly to admit it and do something about it.

The ruling class, through massive propaganda in media and 'education' is biologically engineering human beings to be less-intelligent, in order to make them more manageable in the future. American Blacks have an average IQ of 85. American Whites have an average IQ of 100. The ruling class needs a relatively dumb population that's easy to manipulate. The ruling class (mostly Jews) have consolidated the media in ownership and message down to 6 corporations. If you promote Blacks as the group to admire, imitate and be with, you'll get a White population acting dumber than they actually are in order to 'fit in'. You'll get a White population who is encouraged to mate with and have offspring to low-IQ Blacks to "overcome racism", which, in turn, creates a future that's less-White, less-intelligent, less-innovative and easier to manipulate/control. Cultural marxism orchestrated by satanic jews. The NWO wants the entire world to be inbred, autistic, poor mongrels so they won't fight back when or we orwellian laws become legally implemented.

The fact you call it progress and that anything i do to question it makes me the bad guy? Thats how you give away that you're a totalitarian absolutist that doesnt have a shred of principle holding your ideas together and would try to kill droves of people in the name of your definition of progress when awarded the slightest amount of power, which makes you dangerous.

You people are transparent as glass

>inevitable

"FUCK OFF, Agent Smith!"

>So instead of making india more like switzerland we should just take the 1 billion indians in poverty move to the magical land of switzerland

There's no "should." The point is to get rid of attempts to police what people can do and instead let them go wherever they want to. If 1 billion Indians decide to move to Switzerland then that's their decision, who are you to tell them they can't? And if too many people moving to Switzerland causes the living conditions to worsen, then that'll probably begin to discourage people from moving there. It's the free market. Back when Sup Forums was a legit libertarian board everyone would've understood how this works, but you're all braindead neo-cons now. Sad.

>who are you to tell them they can't?
The descendants of those who struggled to secure a nation for their children.

>Don't blame me for slavery, I didn't do it personally, it was just my ancestors!

>I'm entitled to this land, I didn't do anything to earn it personally, but my ancestors did!

ok

Whats your point?

What aren't you understanding specifically?

Faggots like this will let jamal take your house because you didnt cut the lumber and build it yourself

What are you talking about? Slavery was awesome.

>everyone that isn't as retarded as me is a neocon

Even libertarians admit that states exist to protect their people from internal threats and external threats.

It's irrational because I wasn't even alive back then, but that picture just makes me feel really sad and nostalgic for some reason.

>whig history
>still

waiting_for_a_joke_to_end.jpg

You made a point but it changes nothing

Are you suggesting that noone owns anything they didnt personally manufacture?

One Race. One Religion. One Mall.

We aren't conflicted.
Capitalism won

>Are you suggesting that noone owns anything they didnt personally manufacture?

No, no one should own anything. Nobody is more entitled to property than anyone else, it's all everyone's equally.

Are you implying people didnt buy the homes they live in? Are you implying that their homes are not theirs because their ancestors took the land? Are you implying they should just let foreign strangers live in their homes because history is a big meanie weeny?

>No, no one should own anything.
good luck reprogramming all of humanity m8

>If one person's starving, we're all starving

Given what has happened in Zimbabwe, your statement is more true than your glibness intends.

All it's gonna achieve is a global communism that has never been seen before.

>We'll

Sounds like "New World Slavery" to me!

Because it's only the west and a few countries in far east asia that are that far ahead in progression. The rest of the world is still where we were, at their best 100 years ago and at worst more than 300 years ago.

To have people with these values come here is a terrible idea. Not until everyone is on the same level does it work.

When they say 'borderless world', they are talking about political borders. You, the citizen, will be even more locked up, without the ability to get out of your designated zone. To make it worse, many of us would even applaud the transition into this best new future.

FOUND THE COMMUNIST

>people will work for free and own nothing right?

>look at me i am le most virtuous faggot on 4chinz!

People own shit, its a good system, without it, niggers would own everything. Step out of whatever bubble you emerged from and take a walk outside. Ownership is good, without the basic concept of ownership, things like native american genocide happens

>Nobody is more entitled to property than anyone else, it's all everyone's equally.
I am entitled to the property is buy. It's mine, not yours. If you step on my property, I'll shoot you in the face for violating my rights.

>False song of globalisim intensifies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade

I'd be fine with the dissolution of state borders, if there weren't human elements that still exist that exist only to eliminate other humans in one way or another.

Things like liberals/progressives, Muslims, and religion in general.

If we can abolish the top five religions, and destroy the party system everywhere in the world, then we can talk about the dissolution of state borders.

>If we can abolish the top five religions, and destroy the party system everywhere in the world, then we can talk about the dissolution of state borders.
Evil religion and evil politics? Are you 15?

Because not everyone is equal you commie fuck.

Lesser men form shitty places will always flock to the 1st world. The 3rd world cannot sustain itself and will never become 1st world because its people are inferior.

Don't fuck with natural order.

And stop being a pinko.

Nicer countries will get higher property values

not all progress is good

globalism is shit btw

If there's no ownership at all, how would housing work? Where would people live? Would there be some kind of hippie communes that would be shared for everyone? Could I come over to your place and just settle down if I wanted to? What if I brought a couple of friends with me? What if I brought not just a couple of friends, but 50 of them? What if those 1 billion Indians that you mentioned earlier decided to come over to your place? Would you be okay with that?

Thereby barring family formation and crashing the birthrate, causing them to be overrun with shitskins.

>Don't fuck with natural order.

Borders are unnatural, that's why they're going away.

>that's why they're going away.
But they are not. Everyone who tries to get rid of them actually faces the backlash shortly after.

Faith is important user. It builds community. It doesn't have to be "right", it just has to give people an answer to "what happens when you die?" and "was I a virtuous person?". Without faith, you get a society of weak values, hedonism, and degeneracy.

Look at the muslims, no alcohol, gambling, or fatty bacon, very chaste women. Virtues in themselves. Only kink in the system is their religion is designed to be spread by the sword, not the word. So much social energy, they just can't help but get a little on you.

>and everyone would take care of everyone else
and this is where i knew this was a bait, a solid one, i'll be for a borderless world when 90% of the world isn't made of subhumans

current governments are increasingly more corrupt, allowing them to merge into a world government will officially make us slaves.

>logo is a bait hook
WEW

Shitskins would have to pay the same amount as whites would for the same land. Their lower average income makes it harder for them to purchase land. White people would still segregate themselves between neighborhoods, just look at California, Texas, Michigan, or post-Apartheid South Africa

Borders are natural. Distrust of the outsider is normal. Living in heavily mixed groups full of irreconcilable differences is not.

>look at California, Texas, Michigan, or post-Apartheid South Africa
All places where the White birthrate has collapsed due to the expense and difficulty of finding a safe place to live.

>Borders are natural.

You can't live in the egg forever. It hatches, the borders go away, and progress ensues.

What makes it inevitable, and what makes it progress and not regression or stagnation?

Parts of the world have often leaped by bounds leaving plenty of people behind, and I don't see why this trend wouldn't continue.
Why should the progress of the developed world come to a halt to play at a dubious game of catch up with failed states?

Certainly if this trend of pathological altruism continues I can expect much of the Western world to become absolute shit, and the last vestiges of human cultural and technological progress to continue in East Asian nations.

Your argument is why should 1.2 billion people in developed countries worsen their lives and that of their progeny?

..well?

And when the chick is without the egg does it progress to playing with the snakes? Or does it stay with it's own?

>inevitable dissolution of state borders
Because it will destroy humanity.

The global world has worked so far because there was enough border restrictions to allow diverse social ideas.
Now they're disappearing and there is no check on one country's retardation.

If one part went retarded, the other would fix it like an antibody.
We need a diverse, multicultural world. But not one that is literally "throw all paints into one bucket".
Otherwise, either we'll destroy ourselves or possibly alien intervention will have to occur.

I bet they've already realised the importance of separation between nations. That's why they avoid contact.

>progress
>niggers flooding into your country, leeching off of social safety nets and using them as life-support, and violently assaulting your people

you dont need borders goy

you font need private property goy

Maybe when all nonwhites are magically gone

that is a terrible analogy but it really does highlight your infantile understanding of nations and borders

Take solace in the fact that the Comintern is so retarded and out of reasons grasp that it has never even been successful in One State form.

lol that's not even an argument you fuckin retard

The word you're looking for is change.
Progress implies something good, but regression is also change.

Just stop being poor then and live in a nicer area if you want to. Being white doesn't necessarily mean you're better than non-whites. The real divide is rich vs. poor, which correlates with white and non-white. Poor folks can't afford rent in places like California if they have too many kids

I'm fighting evil. God establishes the borders of nations. A world without borders is an abomination.

>inb4 I already am poor
If that's the case, go live with your shitskin bretheren.

Yeah, lets just have open borders so subhumans can pump out their babies and make them live with you instead

Or anything
This though. RIP the American South, would have been fourth reich.
Underrated.

Remove all boundaries between:
>states
>races
>sexes
>genders
>sexual orientations
>your pocket and my pocket

Soon we won't be able to tell shit from shinola.

Actually it's a spiral.

Like the golden ratio.

What it fails to recognise is the golden ratio works in increments. If it doesn't it just becomes a puddle.

>globalism is good because it is progress
>how is it progress
>because it is

Take your standard of living.

Take the number of people in the world who live at that level (and beyond), X

Add up the amount of resources that requires, Y.

Now add up the number of finite resources we can feasibly extract/recycle to acquire the resources needed for that standard of living in X people.

Finally, divide all this against the total number of people in the borderless world.

Pro-tip: in a borderless world we (the west, who created all these nice things), there will necessarily be an immense drop in the standard of living among productive people as floods of brain-dead niggers and cloned chink/poo peasants flood around.

OK, so you are happy to let in Mexican Cartels and ISIS and Nigerian warlords etc?
Cool, remember you said that America, you can have all the 'refugees'.

>Borders are unnatural, that's why they're going away.
Borders are very natural actually, we still have natural borders and "borders" of ideologies.

That's why the removal of them is destroying humanity.

It's a tower of babel all over.

It fails to recognise the importance of borders.

It could happen if there were no welfare.

>You can't live in the egg forever. It hatches, the borders go away, and progress ensues.
No it finds a new border restricting it.

It's like climbing an endless ladder.

You will never eliminate a form of border. Infact you'll need them for society to safely progress.

Asia is mostly immune to globalism. They just laugh at the west while outcompeting its domestic industry and not letting anyone in. As is rational.

it will only be borderless for non-whites though. If I try to cross our """open""" border with the US I'll literally get gunned down from both sides meanwhile shitskins get a free jet ride into the country

Never thought I'd be agreeing with a mapleman but here I am.

>I'm entitled to this land, I didn't do anything to earn it personally, but my ancestors did!
>What is land tax
HUE I'm a retarded nigger from the asshole of the caribbean that will benefit immensely from a borderless world but even my level of gibmedats won't stop me from calling out your faggotry.

What could've been.