Invisibility does not

Invisibility does not
>erase your stinky ass smell
>make you impervious to weather while naked
>muffle your breathing noises
>get rid of the noises simply moving makes
>give you super lockpicking skills
>improve your agility enough to slip into a door at the same time as someone entering or exiting without bumping into them
>endow you with magic rape strength

So just fuck off with this meme fantasy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgozsQpE5cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>magic rape strength

>t. invisible man

you can sneak past when they open a door. the person will just think a breeze went by

>movies do stupid shit

Well yeah.

Somebody would definitely notice something was up though.

or have sex when they pee. the person will just think a breeze went in.

>>endow you with magic rape strength
it's not magic, women are just weaker than men

He had all of his rape powers BEFORE he turned invisible

>not picking mind control as your fantasy

Name one thing you do with the power of invisibility besides rape

Pro tip: you are unable to

this
I could rape every woman on earth already. Being invisible would only make it easier.

>magic rape strength
Isn't that just called being a man?

Watch cute girls poop and pee.

Good point

Prove it op.

Stealing things

>Steal from a bank
>Watch people put their pins into the ATM and then take their card.
>Blackmail people by sneaking into their homes and filming them.
>Listen on clandestine conversations to make it big on the stock market.
>Drive people to insanity by speaking to them

Rape is the last thing I'd even consider doing.

obtain sensitive informaiton and exploit my knowledge for financial gain

Well, if you don't care about being alone for the rest of your life. You pretty much have the freedom to do whatever you want, given you're careful and make sure not to stay in a city for too long, which honestly would only make it better since you'll see new places.

>Use Airplanes, Boats, Trains for transportation to different states, cities.
>Visit Museums, historical sites, places that you'd be unable to go normally at any time you want to.
>No baggage, meaning you'll never have to worry about material things
>Play pranks on people, go to churches and move stuff around during religious gatherings.

The only downsides would be fucking up and getting found out, or not being careful with your body since you're naked and getting sick or getting badly injured would fuck you up.

Sneak into cinemas without buying a ticket. Skip shaving. Skip washing your hands after a toilet visit because noone can see you anyway.

I wonder how scary a bunch of invisible Rottweiler attack dogs would be

Most of this wouldn't work due to IR cameras, motion detectors and other security.

>Skip washing your hands after a toilet visit because noone can see you anyway

I mean rape and theft is cool and all, but we don't want to become savages here

>Drive people to insanity by speaking to them

this so much
I would *KILL* to follow around some fa/tv/irgin and occasionally whisper baneposting related phrases anytime it's even midlly applicable

I'd have so much fun I'd forget to eat and die

Given that the most popular phenomenon in America are Ghosts and the paranormal. It will most likely get thrown in to it being a ghost. People's first thoughts wont be its an invisible man. Although you didn't mention it does raise one crucial thing.

Footprints, would you still be leaving footprints? Because that could be an issue.

You can already do that, just get a voice projector on ebay, you can make your voice sound like it came from like 100m from where you are and make it so low in volume that only the person you target hears it.

You'd still be leaving anything physical, footprints, fingerprints, anything that makes an impact on the world and not just you. I'm not sure how lasers and shit would work since you seem to be refracting light perfectly, you could probably pass through them, but infrared not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgozsQpE5cI

Like this, but with a lot more biting and face ripping.

fuck ruby was delicious

I don't really want mind control, I just want to be able to cause people to have mind shattering orgasms by a simple thought.

>Name one thing you do with the power of invisibility besides rape
You'd never have to worry about the no singles policy at the theater.

>Mmmm I'm going to ignore that floating camera and cheat on my wife!

you hide the camera in your anus so only the lens is peeking out

You would also trip over things often and have to constantly be hyperalert as to not be run over by a pedestrian/bicyclist/motorist.

>implying I don't know what a camera lense peeking out of an invisible prolapsed anus looks like

Would you still want it if the price was small brain hemorrhages every time you used it?

the idea is to film people who have sex though, not you

most people see a disembodied anus-sheathed camera and assume it's a trick of the light

>not you
How was I going to film myself with a camera shoved up my own ass, and I'm invisible? I'm so confused.

>steal
>eavesdrop to blackmail or utilise info for financial gain
>place bet on something happening and sneak into sports events to make it happen
>become a magician that pulls off fantastic disappearing acts
>do a couple of tours once famous then just quit/fake a breakdown
>killer for hire making things look like accidents
>Pay for airline ticket so as to hold the seat up until the refund time limit. Get refund and then sneak onto flight and sit in hopefully still vacant seat
>slap the shit out of everyone that was a cunt to you over the years

I could look the way I feel

clearly something got confused down the line. Someone said the camera would be obvious, i said make it less obvious via bum concealment.. I don't know anymore. it's fucking impossible to converse via text lately

Does that mean I can take the gopro out of my butt?

>turn invisible
>sneak into bank vault
>just look at all those goldbars

but how get them out unseen? putting objects that large and heavy in your ass would fuck you up.