Thoughts on "Reign of fire"?

Thoughts on "Reign of fire"?

dragonkino

BANE?

solid solid underrated but still not that good movie.

I watched it when I was ten and thought it was fucking awesome

I haven't seen it since then, but I still remember the moment where the guy just gets eaten instantly by the dragon. It was hilarious

The scene with the guy in the asbestos suit walking out of the fire was the highlight.

Same.
I think the guys name was Banzan and tried to 1v1 a Dragon.

Could have been a great movie, was very close but just lacked something. Could have used more dragon fighting too.

For a second I thought this was a Vikings thread.

> teaching Star Wars plots as legit history

>tumblr filename
>gif that's static
Pure fucking cancer.

It's quite literally kino

Have your... Soiree..

Personally you Disgust me

first 2 acts are great, all though a bit hammy at times, 3 act is very anti climatic and somewhat shit.

It's kino

Matt was GOAT in it

So many epic scenes like that, fuck i need to get the bluray

Leonidas, Batman, and Rust vs. dragons in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Honestly, it's one of my favorite "post apocalyptic" movies, and one of the best dragon movies there is. The effects are phenomenal and the PS2 game was a blast.

was the beard+bald head combo a thing in 2002?

loved it

I remember the parachute scene and the bald guy (I now realize it's McConaughey) trying to kill a dragon with an axe. Obviously I loved it in middle school. Haven't seen it since

how do you fuck up a movie with dragons, SHIT

The purest of Kino.

Mediocre as fuck with a poster full of bullshit.

Anyone who think ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT didn't die the stupidest fucking death in movie history is an idiot.

I haven't seen it since I was a kid but I remember it being thoroughly badass. But then, I also used to really love Dragonheart so maybe I was just a dumb faggot back then

It's also the first time Batman met Jim Gordon's son

Better than Gullivers version

Dork get out

I loved it, just found it on sale used for like a dollar a month ago too.

Underageb& plus go

UTTERLY BASED AS FUCK

POST-APOC MILITARY VS DRAGONS MOTIF WAS AWESOME

THE SKYDIVING MIDAIR DRAGON HUNTING SCENE WAS FUCKIN GR8

MCCON KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK

i liked it too. i went on a dragon movie kick for a couple of days. watched this along with Dragonslayer.

I can only remember being disappointed by the ending, somebody died a really dumb death

came to post this

fpbp

Man driven Ahab-style insane thinks he can single handedly kill a dragon with axe after all else failed in their plan ... and exactly what would have happened, happens. Pure kino.

I don't know if it's good movie mechanically since I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but I certainly loved it back then.

That scene where they all laugh/say bulltshit at the thought of a plane getting them over from the USA and the chopper buzzes them... get goose bumps just thinking about it.

Same conclusion I arrived at. Dragon was after his pilot and friend and he wanted to give them enough time to come up with a plan so he sacrificed himself.

TRULY AN ITT MOVIE WOMEN CAN'T UNDERSTAND

THE MODERN MILITARY TECHNOLOGY CONTRASTED WITH USUALLY MAGICAL FANTASY DRAGONS WAS RAD

CAN'T THINK OF ANOTHER DRAGON MOVIE WITH THAT ANGLE, CLEVER AND BASED

movie is kinda good, but premise is really bad, it's impossible for dragons to take over the world like that, you'd need them in the billions and all scattered around to work properly

also, there was only one male for the entire species

Subpar. I can suspend disbelief when it comes to dragons taking over the world, but in order to force a happy ending they had to introduce a easy-to-exploit vulnerability that allowed victory. Dragons decimated the entire world, up until the point where a small group of humans figured out if they killed one male they would all die out. That's fucking dumb. I guess it's OK for an action movie.

Literally the 'kill the mothership' of fantasy movies.

>movie is kinda good, but premise is really bad, it's impossible for dragons to take over the world like that, you'd need them in the billions and all scattered around to work properly

You just know there were those screaming "But the dragons are just misunderstood. These are majestic creatures that need to be preserved. They dindu nothing!" While the male was fertilizing every egg the females could lay.