>got some questions though
Are there any interesting features?
Can threads be literally bout anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself

>nice meme xDD

this is why i love it here. you guys are awesome!

lurk moar
and kill yourself

I've been enjoying it too, actually finding interesting stuff

If you post your credit card number it will be auto edited. But you must post your name as it appears on the card, card number, ex date, and security code for it to work.

Planning to do both

Stop posting please, reported for being underage

Sage, An hero OP

you're a loser

kys

are u a legit newfag or bait

Legit

No, I'm afraid your posts have to inckude atleast one of the following: ylyl, complaining abiut ylyl, complaining about summerfags, wwyd, pics you shouldn't share, or any form of "X is batter than Y".
Have a great summer, unless yiu're only going to browse Sup Forums
youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo

Honestly, you retards are pathetic. You sit around jerking off to underage girls all day, covering your dicks in cheeto dust, and hoping that somehow a beautiful girl is going to walk into your life and give you sex. It's not gonna happen, you pathetic, miserable cucks.

Then you want to sit around all day and berate anyone who is new because "HURR MY SECRET CLUB IS GETTING INVADED BY NORMIES REEE" and you're all too fucking sad to realize that we're all laughing at you, not with you.

Sup Forums is a waste of humanity, and all of you faggots who use it are wastes of human lives. Grow the fuck up, stop being beta cucks, and get a hold of your lives. Nobody is going to do it for you. I know that most of the people on Sup Forums are kids, and I know that this generation of kids is inherently weak, but come the fuck on, grow a pair.

You fucking shitbags have no friends and nobody wants to be around you in any situation, and yet you like to pretend that you are superior because nobody will validate your pathetic views in the real world. Truly, you are all a bunch of sad sacks of shit.

I only use this site for wanks

Trips checkd

That you, John?

Says the biggest faggot on Sup Forums right now. Kys

Its a great place to meet friends! Just post your phone #, email, nudes of various females(bonus points if your related), location right down to longitude,latitude, and address :^)

OP make sure to become a Gold account you'll get extra perks plus your threads will last longer.

Welcome to Sup Forums! 'Tis a wonderful thing to see!
There are many interesting features here on Sup Forums! The best part is that you can share a laugh with your buddies! Threads CAN be about anything as long as you follow the guidelines that are posted on the home page of the site! Have a great day!

Wow, an actual answer...