What ethnicity am I?

What ethnicity am I?

Im adopted and no records of my biological parents, i was thinking i look Middle Eastern or Latino maybe?

probably Greek

are you circumcised or uncut?

uncut, but i was adopted as very small baby, my biological mother left me in shelter when i was few days old

Genetic testing fam

Supreme Gentlemen?

You are a Pixie of course

yeah might try this but unsure about it, anyone who knows their ancestors tried it and how accurate it is?

im
>tfw no gf
aswell

10/10

You definitely look portuguese

Central Asian like Armenia/Kyrgyzstan or Southern European like Sicily/Greece

worked for my family, my great-grandmother's sister was separated from her family, we found her ancestors

Obviously a nigger. Obviously.

Algerian

Contrary to popular belief, faggot is an ethnicity, and I'm looking right at it in that picture.

No one gives a shit.

>Not knowing what race you are
I wonder what that feels like.

is homosexual an ethnicity?
otherwise, from country that used to be part of the USSR, but now called whateverthefuck-istan

never thought i looked asian, wow

You have Slavic eyes.

So Eastern European. Maybe Romany.

nobody cares but europe Mediterranean

try : 23 and me com
get genetically tested.
the other company, from ancestry com is not as good

You are a Muslim

My potions are too strong for you, traveler.

Your face is mildly irritating
Probably Israeli

You are Imperial and from the land of Kvatch

kek

Jaw is too square for latino, maybe Israeli or your thick hair makes me think maybe some kind of persian?

nice user

Do you have any desire to rape children or blow yourself up?

If so then maybe youre arab.

whats the name of the websites?

23andme com
Sup Forums doesnt allow advertising links

have you ever done a dna testing thing?

if anyone has can they share experience on it and the results?

Dna tests are expensive tho

Your features look eastern european, you know the swarthy type that are from random meme tribes like tatars

how do you even recognize features as eastern european

I just know a lot about anthropology and races, Slavs and slavish people always have the look. Was I right? My other guess would've been Caucasus or Turk.

>. Was I right?

i dont know..

>lavs and slavish people always have the look

what look?

You're Afghan 100% percent.

Combination of eyes and midface area, can't describe really.
Also I just took a guess after deducing where your look could be from, too light to be Arab, also flat nose made me think north African, but they're darker. Only other guess would've been the more lighter people around Afghanistan/Central Asia, cause no offense you look like a mongrel from all sorts

interesting, so i can pretend im anything ranging from Portugal and ending in Kazakhstan

turkey

You're Afghan bro. Your age range most likely puts your birth during the Soviet War in Afghanistan, which makes sense that there are no records because your parents died in the war. Not only that but you look 100% Afghan, like a typical Afghan from one of the Northern cities (Mazar-e-Sharif, Herat etc.)

With that square head? You might be some sort of Jew of some sort.

im 20, never met any afghan tbh, you are one?

Just ask your adopted parents if they adopted you through the UN. That would mean you're Afghan 100% confirmed.

My guess would be medetranina

I'd definitely say Middle Eastern or Mediterranean imo.

European douche

Yeah, I'm Afghan. You look like a typical Afghan Tajik. Tajiks are the predominant ethnic group in the north of Afghanistan. Just go to Google Images and search for "Afghan tajiks". It's blatanly obvious.

interesting, i never know what to put under ethnicity on polls and such, are afghans white or middle eastern or asian?

Afghans are classified as white on the U.S. Census. Most polls follow the U.S. Census classification.

ur genes are 10/10 handsome and healthy af