How're you feeling today Sup Forums?

How're you feeling today Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

okay,I've come to terms,I believe, to the act that I am not meant to breed. now I need to take of myself and my family and friends.

Wut?

I've been naturally selected out

By who or what? Not that I would want kids anyway

my physically attributes

I'm a manlet with a small dic and an ugly face

I feel you. I'm in the same situation. Tried hgh when it was already too late.

A lot better than I was last night, though I still feel pretty lethargic.

Thanks for asking, user.

Why's that user?

Any time, why do you feel lethargic?

see

She found someone else, so pretty shit tbh.

I see, define "manlet"

any one under 5'6". I'm 5'4" and I've always gotten shit about my height since childhood

I'm sorry to hear that user, was she important to you?

Height isn't always everything user. There are a lot of other factors you should consider.

Shitty af, told my best friend (a grill) that I used to like her, unfortunately she must've thought that I meant that I still like her, so she pretty much won't talk to me the same way as before, so yeah.

bitches always make a big deal about this shit, literally doesnt change shit obviously because youve had feelings for most of your friendship. cunts

You don't know how much you need someone untill they just get up and leave.
It feels pretty bad, finally putting your trust in someone and they just throw you away.

That bites user, i can only offer advice by saying to just giving it some time. Things might work out, you never know. Just try not to push it too much you know?

I beg to differ

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes/

I can't imagine how that feels user, I'm sorry to hear that happened though. Just try to be a little positive okay? People always say that there are "more fish in the sea" and that's true but, it's hard to look at it that way when you're only after one fish huh? Just try to be positive okay user?

Women are shit nowadays anyway, rejoice brother, you wont ever get aids from your girlfriend or pay her childsupport when shes tired of you.

I caught the herps from my last girlfriend but thank god her kid turned out to be someone elses. Also I work in a bar and listen to whores shit talk their boyfriends and hookup with random guys all the time.

Buy a fuckin pocket pussy and find happiness elsewhere.

user, studies and facts can only attest to do much. If a woman liked and/or loved you. And I mean actually liked or loved you, she wouldnt care about your height friend. Finding that someone isn't always easy, just keep going though, you'll find someone.

You are a very nice person user.
And they call this place the internet hate machine.

This.
Thanks a ton user, might not seem like the hardest question but your answer although simple it's actually pretty logic

who is this cutie you're posting op?

I appreciate the compliment. Thank you user. I just know how it feels to be on the butt end of a situation, I like trying to help others not be in the same position. You at least holding up okay?

Again, thank you for the compliment user. Honestly, it makes me feel better myself, if I'm able to help another person. Thank you though friend.

Oreki

not the cutest boy, but definitely cute

pic related, cutest boy.

Thanks user..

bonus points for cute catboy too

bump