Hello, Sup Forums, I'm a time traveler from the 2069...

Hello, Sup Forums, I'm a time traveler from the 2069. I've been sent back in time to research all the threads of Sup Forums to pinpoint the exact time and exact reason Sup Forums started the First Great Internet War. Currently we know of the small skirmishes started between Sup Forums and Tumblr, Sup Forums and etc. So, while I'm here studying the threads and waiting for you all to start the war with Tumblr- Which leads to the death of one of the sites, I won't spoil which, you can ask me anything about the future. I have no proof of this, none but the picture of my VFTTaS, Vessel For Transcending Time and Space, or Viftas.

The only rule I have is to not ask anything too revealing, like the date Donald Trump is assassinated, or the date Vladimir Putin invades North Korea and unifies the Korean States under a new regime.

But, yes. Please ask me anything!
Pic is my Viftas.

>time traveler
>pic of a shitty car
>2069

Fair enough. Nobody fake would pick such a retarded year.
Have we had a third world war yet?

It started cause captcha is gay,

Op, no. Not yet. A few close calls, however. The largest fight so far was just a hot war over Ukraine.

Is op gay?

In my time gay isn't a thing. We're all just people now. Words like gay, transgender, things like that are gone.

No, no. Just kidding. I am not a fucking queer. I'm white too.

is weed legal

It is, across all fifty states. Sadly.

Is virtual reality sex better than real sex yet?

>Please ask me anything!
OP, do the cocks just fly into your mouth, or do you have to actively find cocks to suck?

The last one to fall was Texas, right?

do i become a cool guy

It is great. In fact, a large majority of the world prefers VR sex. One of the biggest video companies of my time created a VR world just for sex with others there.

>Asking the important stuff
Gj

You still need to find them.

Surprisingly enough, no. It was New York. They reset their policy after several accidents happened in the city from drivers that were under the influence. After revising the rules and laws around it, it finally became legal in 2046, with the added statement of it not being used withing two hours of driving any distance. Kind of like drinking and driving laws, but more lenient.

Technically everyone is a cool guy. After Donald's presidency one of the biggest wimps to be elected is, and sets a no bully policy that will ruin the masculinity of almost everyone. So, technically, if you are a man, you are a 'cool guy'. You are also scum if you are white. So you are 'cool white scum guy'!

Lol. Nice

Did USA continue their imperialistic ways

Did Mecha Hitler ever begin his second attack?

Did the nazi come Out of their moon base?