Feels thread

Feels thread
Why does god hate me b?
My family all ignores me
The few friends I have left could give a shit less if I was there or not
The only girl I know led me on then fucked someone else this afternoon
I have a shit tier job filing papers that takes up all my free time

I just don't get it. I had pretty good grades in school and I'm not terrible looking (just a generally quiet person) so why does nothing ever get better? Why can't I just be happy like a regular person?
I try to do everything right but I just don't get why I'm like this.

Do some acid.

If I knew how to get some believe me I would

Are you putting yourself out there? Don't expect people to cater to you. You want something? Take action and get it. Don't complain, just do it.

I genuinely try to put myself out there but I really don't know how or who I should reach out to

Find a purpose. Something outside of your job like volunteering. Take initiative and have a leadership role. That way you'll be someone that people follow instead of being a follower.

The ones that reach back. Find new people to talk, maybe old friends you miss. Work for the people that work for you

you prolly try too hard.

i don't know. join a boxing gym or something. or volunteer at a soup kitchen.

Females are only objects made for pleasure and populating the earth. stay away from them. There is no God.

Females have been corrupted by a society that has raised them thinking that they are better in some way, or more delicate or whatever. Both misogyny and modern feminism have made them this way. Women and men should be treated equal, in every respect. To put it into normie terms, cracking open a cold one with the boys should be viewed the same as cracking open a cold one with the girls, or a mix of both. Also hiring should be considered in the same manner, as well as opportunities for higher education. In fact, if we could do away with the whole gender thing not as how the liberals want it, but more as a divide of "people I can/want to have sex with" versus "people I can't/ don't want to have sex with", with an added category for "people who have periods and make babies", and teach this from birth to death, the world would be a better place.

Holy shit you have a job, lucky OP

I think I have ED, Sup Forums. I'm only 19, will this go away?

Shit don't work in labor jobs. I expected some results from this new hire female but she couldn't do much. Complained of sores so we sent her home and she filed for unemployment.

Do you smoke cigarettes or take sleeping pills? Huge boner killers

god doesn't hate you, he's disappointed

and he's ignoring you just like your dad does

faggot

>feels thread
being this pathetic

I'll concede that. While mass scale automation is on the horizon, that's gonna be a valid argument for the next 100-200 years. However, it's how the mind is raised that decides pretty much everything else.

I have ED too, and no it doesn't, unless you start eating normally again which is nearly impossible once you have ED

Just go postal!

Nope and Nope. I noticed last night while I was fucking a girl in my car that I was only semi hard. Idk if it was the uncomfortable location, but now I haven't been able to get rock hard all day. I think it could be stress, as I'm also starting to lose hair above the temples.

Cars are pretty uncomfortable, I would suggest coffee and chocolate if you want erections easier.

Really? What about coffee and chocolate makes it work?

How did acid change you? I wanna try acid but I'm afraid of bad trips. I also have mild depression and social anxiety, will taking acid help?

deep web, shit is easy to get.