When are things going to get better Sup Forums im 18 cant afford a car or college...

When are things going to get better Sup Forums im 18 cant afford a car or college, recently got arrested cuz of some shit my friend did so im working my ass off to pay off my lawyer and bail bond, i cant get a job that doesnt pay more than $10 an hour or at least one i can walk to. Im a virgin cant get a girlfriend i have some good days but most days i want to kill myself but i still keep my head up cuz i feel like it will get better but it never does and im tired of it my whole life has been a shitfest full of drugs and depression i quit drugs but i miss them alot as they were one of the few things that made me happy. What do i do?
>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

flockdraw.com/6t5clm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to be more resilient.

Whatchu mean man im trying my best right now doing everything i can to get my life in shape

it doesn't get better, welcome to the real world.

Make a plan, stick to it as soon as you fall into your victim habit again, things will get exponentially worse.

Man this sucks all my friends are going to college, have cars, girlfriends and do all the drugs the want all because their parents have the money for that shit ive been working for 4 years now and cant get a damn thing done i could probably get a girl but girls dont want some broke ass white boy

beg for attention on Sup Forums

its not too bad, after a while you just stop caring

Be me 23.
>both parents die 6 years ago when 17 years old
>immediately drop out of high school and move 60 miles to new town knowing nobody with no car and only little cash.
>often sleep in tent in the woods and walk to town for necessities.
>Be 18 now, get a job at dollar general, minimum wage part time and a minimum wage job full-time at mcdonalds horrible.
>sleep around areas where i work, Still homeless. Avoid confrontation with anyone other than work.
>get bank acc with bbt student banking so it's free pick up my bank card at bank. Deposit saved cash in account for a long time. Took showers at a golds where i paid for membership. At campfire ramen forever lol.
>be me 19. Buy 750$ volvo no license dunno how to drive. Drive around in Wal-Mart parking lot where i meet seller until I'm comfortable drive to dmv. Study for test, pass even with illegal car. Guy at dmv helped After i explained situation.
>will never forget dmv, todd. Awesome guy.
>get volvo registered.
>be 20. Drop two jobs to get full-time grocery store job as meat clerk making 10 an hour yay.
>sleep in Volvo for a long time. So much car sleeping.
>be 21 bust ass at job proving my self to boss. Save money like a poor man. Still ramen every night. Still sleeping in car. Still showers at a gym.
>be 22 get promotion. Now a meat cutter. 17$ an hour. Save moreand get apartment. Still live volvo.
>be 23 current day. Help those in similar situations because sometimes life really isn't easy.
There you go OP.
I can help if you're anywhere near the east coast US.

Learn to weld. Get some experience, join a union if you must. Start out around $20. In just a couple of years you can make $45 an hour plus incentives per weld. Actually simple work if you can handle a little heat.

Reminds me of mine life, except the car i bought was shit and i sold for profit but blew the money after my dad saidcome Staywith him and started failing at life. Now making money looking for job to kinda start over and finish mi degree

This is why I don't have friends

You'll make it.
Only trust yourself and your boss.
That's if you think your boss wants to see a future in you.

Sounds like a good idea actually

Trips never lie thanks man that sounds harsh as fuck but you made me feel alot better i guess i just gotta keep trying till im successful or dead

Draw me a masterpiece Sup Forums

flockdraw.com/6t5clm

Relapse is in your future if you continue to self-loathe leading to a downward spiral into a deeper depression. Don't live someone else's life, live your own and look towards optimism. You're 18 bro..chill

>i feel like it will get better but it never does
You're only fucking 18 and you're saying that. Working your ass off for a few months or, even 2 years part-time while you're in high school isn't going to magically make you wealthy or successful.

Not everyone has rich parents. It just feels that way because that's who you focus on. My parents didn't pay jack shit for me once I turned 18, other than having given me a cheap car.

Apartment, cell phone, utilities, insurance - that was all on me. College tuition? All on me.

You can do it, OP. It's hard. At one point I lived off ramen for like 6 months, ramen that I had stolen. I lived for a few weeks homeless once, sleeping in a university library.

But it's all possible. If you're a studious person, go for college! You can declare yourself financially emancipated from your parents if they refuse to help out with college, and that will make loans and grants easier to get. And you can work part-time through work-study programs while you're in university. And then during the summer work your butt off if you're not taking classes.

Yes, you will have tons of student loans if you don't have scholarships. But if you choose a good major that will get you a decent paying job then it's worth it.

Anyway, life is always a grind if you start off not being privileged. That's just the unfortunate truth of it. But don't worry about other people and how easy they have it. It's out of your control and won't help you to get mad about it, so let it be. Focus on you.

Make plans and goals, but take it all one day at a time, one minute at a time. You'll get there.

I was a junkie and dealer for 3 years. Lost my fiance, house, job and most of my shit. Went clean with almost nothing and 10k of debt hanging over my head. That was 2 years ago and I am about to get my masters. You can do this boyo, shit only makes you fucking stronger.

kid living in a 1st world country thinks hes got a hard life, how cute

>Save moreand get apartment. Still live volvo
You really liked that car.

>trips witnessed

Your right well i guess if just keep going whats the worst that could happen