>Has good life
>Never been to doctor or psych
>Self proclaimed depression
>Is faggot

try having Bipolar depression.

this

Just translating for the rest of the world

>he doesn't know how depression works

Are you one of those fags that thinks you can teach your 4 year old to swim by chucking him into a lake?

See a psychiatrist, the pills helped me a lot

>Lives with mom, cause still in school
>had alright life
>talked to doctor and therapist after I turned 18
>been diagnosed
>still a faggot though

Been proven to work. Pick yourself and do what needs to be done. Get a new job, move out, change your shitty habits and you'll become happier. No one wants to take pitty on you. People will care more if they see you trying.

Reach out to your mom, she might be able to help, and you won't feel bad for her blaming herself.
Keyboard warrior thinks hes edgy af
Who says he doesn't? Would it make you feel better if you were the most depressed?
Samefag as Also samefag

I was thinking about seeing my school's therapist again. I didn't like it, because he would just say what he thought what I wanted to hear. I think it would have been better to discuss things, and tell me what he actually thought. I was also thinking about trying to get medical marijuana, because everyone else I've talked to said that the pills were worse for them. Is it a lot of trial and error, before you find the right one?

Find help or kill yourself

I've found what I want to do to with my education. I'm about to finish my BA in history, and then I'm going for my MA in library science. I've been tracking my diet to make sure I eat at least 2000 calories, so I don't look so much like a skeletor. I'm trying to quit smoking, I had a good 2.5 month run, but I fell off. I've been reading a lot lately, and I've written a little. I also started a bullet journal to help manage myself, and keep myself busy. I've been getting a little bit better, but sometimes it just takes its toll

I'm not the same person you were talking to, but keep trying different therapists, or tell him that his approach doesn't feel right for you. Not all therapists use the same methods because they don't work for everyone. Also, I would say try medical marijuana, anti depressants are effective but they can take a while to get the dosing right. As far as I know you can use medical marijuana while working on the anti depressants too, but I'm no doctor. Just treat pot like it's medicine and not for partying though.

And it's okay to feel like that, your only human. Everyone goes through these feelings some time in their life. It's a matter of letting those negative feelings get to you or not. Sounds like you need someone to listen more, to vent?

Don't take drugs for any of that. It just hides the symptoms, only you can change the way you think.

I think I may have been to passive in therapy too. I don't talk much in general, and never take charge of conversations. I have been trying to talk more, to help get more comfortable in social situations. I think it may be helpful to talk to him again, or seeing if I could get a different therapist there

I've talked to my therapist before about antidepressants, he knows that I smoke weed, and said that if I decided to get prescriptions, one could be found that would allow me to smoke. So it must depend on the drug. I was thinking of going with medical, because I'm already familiar with it, and it helps if I smoke a little in the morning. I don't do it too often, because I started living in a condominium, and I don't know how my neighbors would react to it.

The point of the drugs isn't to fix your life, but to help you fix it. You can't do much to improve yourself when your mind is spinning out of control, and you feel to weak to stand

Go to sleep early; wake up early and create a morning ritual.

Set a goal for yourself that's realistic to attain within a short period of time (month maybe). A simple goal could be "I will do 20 pushups everyday for 30 days".

Learn how to meditate to clear your mind of cluttered thoughts

Drink plently of water

Do some sort of exercise, even if it's just walking around.

"Depression" that you're facing is lack of action. Start acting. Don't hesitate, just do. Even if you do bad at first. Just keep doing. Depression relies on you sitting around and over thinking to exist. If you act quickly, and often, depression will have a hard time sticking around.

Yeah, but it feels like its been my entire life. I think it started when I was about seven, because I've had bags under my eyes in all my school pictures since second grade. I think its more than just not having someone to talk to.

>be 13
>be in 8th grade
>want to go to a magnetic technical high school
>got bullied a lot
>wanted to get into carpentry
>mom said to me "If you go to user tech, you're going to get your ass kicked"
>said it multiple times a day for a couple months
>depression gets worse
>give up on trying to go to tech school
>start to believe everyone hates me so bad they want to hurt me
>stop hanging out with my best friend since we were 3
>start bringing a small pocket knife with me to school just in case
>practiced in my room opening it in my pocket
>do this for the last couple months of 8th grade until mid sophomore year

But it's real. That's reality. You're only covering up the hurt only to have to deal with it agian when you're not on the drugs. It's just a never ending cycle.

Just don't be discouraged if you need to try different therapists. That's normal. Don't try to force something that you know isn't working for you. You will just end up wasting your time. As for pot/drugs, is right. Don't expect them to do all the work. Also, pot has very few known side effects so that's why I think it's a good idea to try. As for your neighbors I don't know. I live in Washington and recreational pot is legal here. I don't know how it is where you are.

I've done a little to help, maybe I should try being more active. I'm not that active, and I've heard improving your physique helps a lot. I should give that a try. This is OP do you recommend anything else?

Hey OP.

This thread is kind of fucking really gay - maybe you should kil yourself so that you're dead and you shut up. Faggot.

OP is a connecticunt, pot is decriminalized, but I don't want police to come and bother me. People aren't usually assholes, they're just full of themselves

only if you fuck my cold corpse as it sways in the wind

Today

>Dad has the cancer.
>Be away at uni.
>Have Depression.
>Spend most days in my room either in bed or at my computer.
>Mum doesn't know but has been asking questions like she suspects something is up.
>She drives to my city, Manchester randomly.
>Takes me to the city center.
>Lay flowers at bombing memorial.
>Walk about
>Talk
>Go to cool thai place.
>Mum is super chatty with everyone in there.
>Everyone likes us.
>After go watch Manchester marathon and have a few beers.
>She takes me home.
>Just hanging out.
>She leaves because its a long drive home.

Thanks mom, you're a real bro.

That's awesome, I'm glad your day turned around. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he recovers

Thanks. I actually did stuff today!

Today
> I have always lived with my mom, never really new my father.
> Snooping through some stuff in my mom's closet. Tons of old letters addressed to me from dad.
> Confront mom.
> She just smiles, tells me to get into car.
> She drives me to the cemetary.
> We walk past a ton of graves and finally stop at one without a name.
> Mom points to the tree close by.
> "This is your father."
> I'm confused.
> "What?"
> Mom takes off her clothes and starts grinding on the tree trunk.
> Suddenly zombies start popping from the ground.
> I see my dad for the first time, he smiles and hands me a baseball glove.
> We spend the rest of the day playing catch.
> I have never felt closer to my dad.
> In the end we bury my mother and I go home with my father.
> I'm finally happy.

Checked