Series has very few white characters

>series has very few white characters
>nobody gets mad about it
>nobody applauds it's diverse casting
>it's pretty entertaining
How did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/paul-walker-dead-car-crash-that-killed-fast-furious-actor-due-to-speed-not-mechanical-failure-police-9216146.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the only white character literally gets killed
bravo nolan

By being so ignorant on it's premises no keyboard-intellectual would dare to associate himself with it.

Is Riddick not white? He seemed kind of mulatto to me.

>the only white actor literally gets killed
bravo god

Are you not counting Vin Diesel as white?

Zero preachy bullshit.

>>it's pretty entertaining

kys

He doesn't die, the only one of them who is actually dead is the Japanese guy

does anyone?

this and no race-bending

Hispanics are honorary Aryans

>Christianity
>Patriarchy

Media only cares about stereotypes, under representation or when an established white character gets blacked.

A movie like Furious 7 with a racially diverse casts of characters who aren't really defined by the race only get a couple of articles and blogposts and they move on.

he literally died. independent.co.uk/news/people/paul-walker-dead-car-crash-that-killed-fast-furious-actor-due-to-speed-not-mechanical-failure-police-9216146.html

>nobody gets mad about it
>nobody applauds it's diverse casting
You've probably got those in the wrong order. The self-congratulatory applause causes the anger.

I bet Ghostbusters would have performed better and caused less asspain if Paul Feig had kept his fucking mouth shut and if they had found someone funnier and less appallingly hideous than Leslie Jones (i.e. literally any other black woman in Hollywood up to and including Precious)

You know why? Because the movie doesn't focus on race stereotypes and the characters don't give a shit about the color.

No

Paul Walker died.

Brian O'Connor retired from crime and lived happily ever after with millions of untraceable stolen dollars and a qt Mexican waifu

>kebab removal

Yeah,but in the first one the Mexicans are literally drag racing and stealing televisions, with the white cop trying to stop them.

All the ones since have toned it down though.

Because diversity only matters if it's also pushing diversity as the message.

If they aren't using their diversity to further a goal then it's wasted.

You do know the main bad guys in the first one were Asian right?

Vin Diesel is half black and half Italian

So he's 0% white

this

Him and his girlfriend Gal Gadot both died.
Remember the plane scene?
CIA shoots her and throws her off it.

>Italian
>Not black

Why did they make The Rock stand in a hole?

Hey guys, hope you'll like me as the new Paul Walker.