Any coders here?

Any coders here?

I want to learn C#. Could anyone link me to some good, complete guides that start at beginner level and work all the way up?

I know the basics, like environment (vs), what different elements are, var, bool, string, int etc. its just getting a good guide that i need.

any tips for learning the language also appreciated as this is my first one outside HTML

>Coders
>on Sup Forums

Thats like asking a class full of middle schoolers

try Sup Forums

Code Academy is decent but it basically is "walk-through" programming tutorials

If you understand the basics, look up beginner programming exercises and try to implement solutions in C#. Whenever you hit a road-block, Google harder

YouTube videos can do the job.
Try writing a program with two classes which can exchange variables. (Get/set)

Just give up. Being a programmer sucks.

Sorry to hear that you suck at programming

Also,
Try some .io, a bit of async and editing xmls+Assembly

c# programming by barbara doyle. look for a pdf

Depends on The country or company working for, cause solo projects are a bit hard to do when medium in size.

It's called CodeCademy, not Code Academy.

>Ouch-

Work on a project to get good, don't just continue to read stupid tutorials for the rest of your life.

Also, use a better programming language, like OCaml.

It's /called/ code academy.
It's written codeacademy

Y
Or C++

Blasphemy.
>Shame
>Shame
>Shame

Are you looking to learn just for knowledge, future job potential, or do you just want to make specific types of programs as a hobby? If the latter, what types do you want to make?

You looking for coders?

this->
Also
codeacademy.com redirects to codecademy.com

I don't know where you got that idea, it's always been called CodeCadamy.

MANDELA

Oh yeah, there was a typo on written.
Though-
I guess this is going more on accent and slang

Professional programmer here with a sneaky tip:

Just read the docs as you go.

Kek,
Mediocre

What are you learning C# for? Just to know it/for a job, Code Academy is probably the way to go.
If you're looking to implement it into games, try out the Unity3D tutorials.

Big tip I learned while helping some classmates, is type ALL the code yourself. Don't copy/paste unless it's your own code.

That goes 60% based on the unity engine namespaces though, why would he start from that (?)

? No. Just looking for more information from the OP so I can give better advice. It's silly to recommend certain things if it's not gonna be useful, it'd be a waste of time compared to recommending something simpler or more on point.

Knowledge and hobby, potentially job/career.

I find it interesting how it all works, and i feel like coding would just help me understand that alot more.

for hobbies, just seeing what i can do and how it works, antivirus, hacking games (changing memory values of a program), just seeing what i can do

if i eventually get good enough at it, that i think i could make a career out of it then i would be super interested

C# because of all the langues i looked at this is the one that caught my eye.

ive looked into all the languages and i feel like this would be best for me.
most of the youtube ones i see just do a few videos, cant find any complete series or anything like that.

will do

On it

Currently going through Learning C++ Through Game Programming

Anyone have other C++ training books they'd recommend?

is not what is best for you, C# is shit, it has a shitload of dependencies, it doesn't produce "real" executables, apps with created with it depend on a massive retarded framework that not every computer has, real men code in C++