Please Help! I lost my gecko, has anyone seen her today?

Please Help! I lost my gecko, has anyone seen her today?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmailavailability.com/
support.google.com/calendar/answer/37083?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked, also waiting for her

no but i see those godly trips nigga

she was on earlier and had this conversation with an user

>will you be doing another thread tonight?

>Hey! I'm not too sure yet, I will as long as this migraine subsides by the usual thread time. If it doesn't I might just post some pics and just answer questions n such instead if anyone would be interested in that. Slower threads are pretty nice sometimes yknow?

she said she might be on by 12

she derailed another thred earlier
probably wont be back for the night
i think we upset her a lot huehue

I she had mentioned setting up a calendar, did she bring that up again?

i don't think she really cares what ppl think on here

why what happened?

she came on and gave no nudes? wtf

she was going to message tumblr guy and work on setting it up but she hasn't yet

she was in the living room with family, it was an interesting read though

Here waiting to see if drawing guy did any more drawings

>implying some minor trolling could rustle my jimmies

Hey! I'm lurking a bit rn, just got out of the shower. Migraine hasn't gone away yet so there may not be a request thread up tonight :(
If that's the case I will try to do 2 tomorrow (one in morning or afternoon) in order to make up for it

Ah, shit. Feel better soon. Thank fuck I don't get migraines, they sound like hell.

hahaha luv it. no biggie, quick ass to end the night? but do hope you feel better

>calling my trolling minor
why do you have to be so hurtful
i thought i wuz "friendo" or whatever shit you called me :'(

He needs medical help

big biiiiig things habbened

thank you user, they don't happen as often as they used to, but this one's been going on since I woke up :/
sure thing

Forgot to attach pic :x

luv you gecko! see you tomorrow, pls feel better! and god damn you know i love that ass ;)

pfft you liked the fantasy
why else would you continue living there with some creep trying raep yu

What happened? I missed the latest threads :( don't even know how the date went.

were you able to talk to the archive guy about a calendar?

did she ever make a post about what she likes about the guy?

good god you worthless faggots have invested farrrrr too much mental strain on one attentionwhore
fuckoff.

I hope not, as I was the guy asking what she thinks makes them click and she said she would write up something big about it.

I hope that happens eventually

this isn't some bitches blog. go elsewhere to saturate your creep/stalker desires
fucking faggots.

what's a better place to stalk than an anonymous board?

because my only other option would be going to a homeless shelter

If you think these questions involve a lot of mental strain.... enjoy your janitorial job.

attention whore would mean she doesnt get attention irl, which she does. And she is a Sup Forumstard like the rest of us. she does it for fun.

wait who is trying to rape you? I only got part of the previous convo. Your friends dad? That isn't where you are now is it?

We talked about why I can't live with my family anymore, and how my friend's(whom I live with currently) father tends to get a bit gropey/rapey when he's drunk

Wait what? I missed earlier thread can some one explain

liar, you just don't want to denounce your satanic ways. embrace the laaaarddduhhh into your heaaaartuhhh and you shal seee the liiightttuhhh and enjoy living with familyyyyyyah once againnnnuh

>attention whore would mean she doesnt get attention irl
in no way do these two things co relate dumbass. as if you would know if she gets any attention irl or not.
i think you holding onto the information she posts and still having feelings of curiousity towards them to be... quite disturbing.

as would anyone else who realizes you're following the drama of some attentionwhore on /b.

>trying
implying he hasn't already while she was sleeping

look at all these you's i'm getting

and i'm not even posting tits.
:^)

posting old pictures is the best. love it when people tell me i'm beautiful.

Not sure what you mean by "holding onto" the information she posts. I just can remember things that I read. It is not like I am cataloging all my data for my "Gecko-Chan" binder.

Sorry not sorry that bothers you

Anyone have the brief synopsis as to why she cant live with her family anymore?

From the earlier thread bc hands are a bit too shakey too type rn
>My friend's family offered for me to live there until I get a stable job and can afford to live on my own. I basically 'pay rent' by doing jobs like scooping dog shit, sweeping/vacuuming floors, doing dishes, etc(basically any housework that needs to be done) for them. Once I get a job, rent would be $100/m so I can start saving up for my own place.

and

>He's got a thing for me, but only mentions it out loud when he's drunk.

First time was St Patrick's day
>be me
>get home around 10pm from st patricks festival, tired af
>take a shower
>finish, put on a towel and start walking over to my room(down the hall from the bathroom)
>her father must've just gotten home, heard me open the bathroom door and yells 'Geckooooo!'
>turn around, he's in the kitchen and gives me the stangest fkn look
>I say 'hi' bc I have absolutely no clue wtf is going on, didn't realize he was drunk.
>'oh hey gecko, you're naked right now'
>'that's hot as fuck.'
>I stammered something like 'ok', I didn't know if he was just fucking around or what, kinda just didn't expect it lol
>proceed to go to room and start drying off and changing into pajamas
>like 30 seconds later he's knocking on my door asking if I'm still naked, then tries to open door to check(locked it thank fuck)
>tell him I'll be out later

Later on in the night he made a couple more comments and eventually went for an ass and a (successful, caught me off guard)boob grab. next morning he acts like everything was normal. Things like that only happen when he's drunk, otherwise he acts completely normal around me

she is currently seeing a guy, and she said it is going well. so suck my ass

"tends"
That sounds really awful.

This photo is hotttt!

Shiiiiiiiit, I had a friend in a similar situation, but he found a girlfriend and is doing well for himself now. I wish all the best for you.

Have you mentoined the groping to said friend you are living with

I would like to go for a boob grab

>Not sure what you mean by "holding onto" the information she posts. I just can remember things that I read. It is not like I am cataloging all my data for my "Gecko-Chan" binder.
you don't even realize it?
your brain is supposed to prioritize information, you're either living an extremely boring life or your brain is prioritizing this information for some stupid misguided delusion that she might interact with you on a more personal level.

which is disturbing.

You either care way too much what strangers on the internet spend their time doing, or you're just pretending to so you can be a troll.

Either way, you need to find a hobby, son.

no, she doesn't want to be homeless or ruin her friends home.
jeez you people are dumb.
isn't this site supposed to be 18+?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

shitposting is my hobby :^)

Nig im just saying if she mentoined it maybe itll help or something idk i have never been in said situation

So when you say you are going home soon, that is where you are going back to?

good news is he's not really one to get smashed drunk every night, I've only seem him like that a couple times. I know to leave the house and go out for a walk if he is though.
My mother thinks I'm satanic (I'm not.)
Never, hail Satin!
yes she knows, she was there when he tried to grab my ass
Thank you user, I may be transferring to a 4-year college pretty soon, and if so I have a scholarship that will cover the cost for food and dorm :)

Way too much free time, my man. Build a PC, buy a car and work on it, bomb around town in a '55 Thunderbird... something

you should acknowledge your faults and look for insight within criticism, rather than immediately looking for ways to attack someone simply stating obvious facts..

>Never hail satan
No your right you gotta praise Kek

I never was the academic type, and I don't come from big money, so I passed on college

I'll be heading away for the summer soon, and damn, I am gonna miss the chill vibe of these threads

yep.
awh damn, where are you heading?

You should stay the fuck away from him when he is drunk.

And why the fuck does your mother thinks you are satanic? you seems to be dealing with the craziest people.

all of that is boring as fug and expensive
esp when i can get my lulz from attentionwhores and confusing retarded sjws high sense of morality

maybe i'm just lonely

tfw no qt3.14 blonde to love >:' (

do you ever show face?
or boooooooty?

can you please just sit on my face

scroll up fag

I'm sorry to hear that you have to go back there. How probable is the scholarship for a 4 year school?

What are you looking at getting a degree in?

>memory of le goldfish
shit. i think geckos threds gave me the brain aids
stupidity is contagious, fml

I do, I leave the house and go for a walk regardless of what time it is, usually I'll head out to the piers and listen to music for awhile
from last thread:
>when she found out I was nonreligious(not through me, father let it slip once), she completely shut me out. Tried to keep me from communicating with my younger siblings(she was worried I'd contaminate them), found every shroud of evidence she could that fit her view that I was an evil person(e.g, my skull collection that includes a goat skull, my old ghost bc shirt, etc).

and (regarding me being at the house to visit)
>mother refuses to the leave her room, prays over the house and room I sleep in everytime I leave it. She's wanted me gone from the second I arrived, but I'm not letting her get in the way of spending time with my father and siblings.

how long do you plan on staying on?

would you mind doing the towel thing again? where you cover half your face

Europe for a couple of months
It's easy to get girls, just go out in public and wait to be approached. Works every time.

>my skull collection that includes a goat skull
Did you ever get a bull skull? I've always wanted one

So she's an extremist.

You know, I don't think my family would bash me for being an atheist, but I still keep it a secret even if they are not that religious. Only my brother knows but he doesn't care.

gmailavailability.com/
Geckochan is available

then make a calendar and set it to public

support.google.com/calendar/answer/37083?hl=en

the guy from the Tumblr either can or cannot do anything with that, but it doesn't matter, you would own it.

either when thread dies or 2am, whichever comes first. Not doin to well today :/
Normally I'd def do it but my eyes are hellishly bloodshot rn and the bags under my eyes are endless (no I didn't take any drugs or anything)
oh cool, on vacation?

My mom was pretty religious. I could never bring myself to tell her that I'm atheist. She had enough to worry about.

Fuck, I miss my mom.

Yep, vacation. I've needed this for the longest time. It's been a rough year, sprinkled with some good things.

it's okay. post what you want. why the bloodshot?

some people claim simply eating right and excersize can cure cluster headaches
some people claim magic mushrooms as the cure

also post tits with timestamp already

Man I feel the same way, my family as a whole is pretty religious and feel they would marginalize me just because I don't believe in a wizard in the sky.

Is this how being a closet fag feels? lol

dude, she's not a fag. the pics are her.

yeah this is what I was going to suggest. that way you can update things without needing me. I can easily add a link to it on the tumblr

fuckoff what the shit do you know?

I had a deer, 2 goats(one was given to me by my HS Bio teacher), 3 canines(1 dog, 1 fox, 1 unknown), 2 hogs (one with lower jaw, one without), some type of molerat, a skink skeleton, a handful of turtle shells, and some goat ribs/vertebrae that I found along with the previously mentioned skull. She crushed and threw them all away before I had the chance to pick them up along with the rest of my stuff.
I tried keeping it secret for the longest time, I don't blame my father for mentioning it though

We know this is a multi day affair, and that these are not known pics, and she is good about taking requests.

Not worried about not having a timestamp every time

pfft liar
your mum's mad you looks better and she's scared she'll lose her man to a younger hotter version of herself
bring her some jello and say
>look i brought you some jelly since you're clearly full of it already
then proceed to eat it

It's funny how they tend to relate don't believing in deities to being satanic. how can you be satanic if you are not even christian and don't believe in that crap?

I post here every night newfriend
I'm not sure if it's from the lack of sleep or something else :/

Also totally off topic but someone mentioned they'd be interested in me growing a lil bush, how many of you would be for/against it? It'd be trimmed and taken care ofc, wouldn't let it run wild

everythread should be mandatory.
l2rules faggit

get abs, much more attractive.
also a timestamp you worthless dog.

or just a pic of dog.

do geckos have hair? i rest my case

but how will you know it's her dog without time stamp?

Hell yeah, grow a landing strip

idc, i just want pix of pups

y u h8in m8? dogs r awesome what kind of a sick bastard doesn't want pix of dogs?

I mean, I like how it is now. But I'm not going to say that a trim bush would look bad.

would you like it that way though?

I ask that because I hear complaints of keeping it trim, it never gets soft and is always prickly, so it can get annoying to not just shave to grow it all out.

have you tried google? that's where I usually get my puppers

ok (yes that dog was yawning)
good question

and where do you go for OC?

cute af, do they share a parent, those ears are so similar? he looks nervous, or just old can't tell which
thred is now about dogs, nobody wants to see your stampfree self anymore.

What kind of music do you dig?

>OC
implying this is

I wouldn't mind it as long as I let it grow out a little bit, it's only a bit uncomfortable the first couple days after not shaving
alright, 2 yays 1 nay so far, gonna start keeping count so I don't forget
They're both beagles but from different parents. One on the right is about 3 years old, the other is about 7. Shes just hella tired rn
ok fine one more doggo photo, but you gotta deal with the rogue boob