It seems alot of people online tend to have INTJ or INTP types...

It seems alot of people online tend to have INTJ or INTP types, but supposedly only 2% of people get those types on average. Poast your type. XNTX uprising when?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
celebritytypes.com/test/intj-or-intp.php
reddit.com/r/intj/
careerplanner.com/8CognitiveFunctions/Cognitive-Functions-Simply-Explained.cfm
careerplanner.com/PT/Importance-Of-Accurate-Type.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=-RXfj1Cd3uo
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also join this discord link

discord
============
.gg/dbet8PV

INFJ master race

why though? Feelings and empathy cloud your decision making

Infp

INTP since middle school.
English teachers historically made a big deal about it and put me with fucking loud obnoxious fucks in group projects

I am a mix between INTJ and ENTJ it's kinda like a sociopathic people hater mix

Also join discord

ISTJ-t reporting

Intp

Why would i want to join a lame server full of sociopaths neet rejects?

Where do I take this shitty quiz?

I am not the owner and most people in there are nicer than me and have good memes

look up mbti test there are plenty my dude.

Also join le discord

So newfags who frequent 9fag and steal the stolen memes posted on 9fag and only speak in broken boring outdated memes?
No thanks

INTJ

because they are gurus in a sea of emotions that is cloudy to all but them, or they are bat shit crazy...

intp btw

that is not who we are but it is your loss and a liottle bit mine but ok :

ENTJ INTJ mix literally down the middle wot am I

empathy isn't understanding, it's relation, if that makes any sense, pretty hammered right now

INTJ

intp here

I can relate to a guy fucking smol dogs to death if I have empathy, it is why I like my mind better

Amen

INT/FP
I've always tested 40/60 at the most, either way.

INTPs, what makes you want to live?

I'd honestly rather die than be alive, but that's the depression.

yea, basically what you're saying is that empathy goes beyond logic (understanding) and into emotion (relating)

meant to quote

INFP, High I+N, low F+P. Always score the same and relate to the functions well. just a theory though, but a nice blueprint I guess.

INTJ or P, it's about 50/50.

INTJ-A

Muh nigga

INTP

clearly not money.

edgelord mix.

Cluster B personality I don't edge out openly thoug

Ya gotta act sane nigguh

i flip flop between intj and intp depending on the test :/

how the fuck am i supposed to know?

what type of cluster b disorder?

you can only be one. They don't have similar functions. Take this test.

celebritytypes.com/test/intj-or-intp.php

I'm INTJ or INTP depending on how awake I am. J when I'm awake and P when I'm tired as fuck. Multiple tests seem to confirm that.

INTJ here

A lot of those free tests people all take and post on FB are super inaccurate. when people don't answer the questions honestly, but more like how they do on those cheesy job questionnaires it makes a lot of false INTJ's. If you really want to get into MTBI you need to go through all the steps of verifying your type and clarifying your shit, because chances are true INTJ's aren't the ones telling everyone thats what they are. it's other types who constantly seek approval.

INTJ-T here

that's great. i'm saying i have taken the test on different occasions and gotten either. there's a reason it says SLIGHT or MODERATE etc. on some

All this shit was debunked as retardedness years ago.

INTJ master race, 80+% in all categories

Same. I usually get INTJ but very close to INTP. Reading the differences between INTJ and INTP, I can relate to both..

I am pretty sure I am an INTJ, I don't see what's so special about it though. I mean I get it's like the little facebook quizzes so people can group themselves together and feel a part of something, but I really don't care ether way. What's your type?

narcissism and sociopathy I think

Estj masterrace

why S?

Also niggurs join my discord

It's completely fucking arbitrary you retards, these tests mean absolutely nothing

ily

I am OP btw

I test as INTJ but I have a few ENTJ tendencies. I've been browsing a few of the mtbi forums and stuff for the past month and a lot of the conversation is about how frequently people are mistyped.
reddit.com/r/intj/
careerplanner.com/8CognitiveFunctions/Cognitive-Functions-Simply-Explained.cfm
careerplanner.com/PT/Importance-Of-Accurate-Type.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=-RXfj1Cd3uo
here's some helpful links

XNTX uprising coming soon to a planet you live on.

INTJ the real Master Race reporting in for duty.

INFJ
Introvert(3%) iNtuitive(9%) Feeling(16%) Judging(1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Introversion over Extraversion (3%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (9%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (16%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Used to be more INTP/INTJ tho.

MBTI is complete horseshit. The psychological community more or less agrees that this is an inaccurate oversimplification of personality.

true, but it can be a helpful method for introspection. more of a compass than a map.

az?

also join the fucking discord boyos

discord.
----------------------------
gg/dbet8PV

INTP here. We are more complex beings than our J counterparts and deeply depressed. INTJ are normies in our eyes.

Thanks for the links

ESTP boys

Same bro

INTP

and yup

Also op the reason you see this is because of sociology. People congregate with those alike themselves, it's pretty straightforward.

No fuck off.

INFJ

I've gotten a strong INTP every time I took it, also most of my closest friends are similar, usually sharing the "NTP" or something close

ENTP

purpose. progress

As an INTP sensing types are normies and INTJ are smarter normies. The only personality type that's eqully complex and interesting are INFJs.

INFP most of the time. I get INFJ occasionally so I think I'm a almost balance of both.

basically this

INFJ-T

lol this is pretty accurate to me as an INTP. I live on $550 a fortnight and I make a profit on that cause I have next to no expenses. I don't drive, I don't have any expensive habits or addictions, and my rent is cheap as fuck. I have a decent gaming PC and functional internet. Why would I want anything more?

fuck YOU

discord.
---------------------------
gg/dbet8PV

ISTP here, I work as a BOH manager at a bar and grill.

INTJ here. maybe we're just the type to be in these sort of places

INTP here. If you aren't INTP or INFJ you are a shallow simpleton.

ENTJ INTJ mix though?

Like I am capable of depth but half the time I view people's opinions unimportant and short-sighted

WW@?

INTJs are short sighted and haughty, so sorry. Lock yourself up somewhere dark with no stimuli and think deeply about everything greater than what your senses are able to comprehend.

I was diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder when I was 19, so I tend to obtain INTP or 5th enneagram and all other results like that in every single fucking cheap personality test online

That is what I do and have done my dude

INFJ on multiple tests

ENFP

INTP, was INFP before i had my heart shattered and realized it's best to block out most emotions and relations with other people. I didn't even know personality types could change but I guess they do

ESFP Anyone?

Used to be ENFJ/INFJ (I'm an ambivert) a few years back, took the test again and now I'm an ESTP apparently

Machine/10

The difference between INTJ and INTP:

>INTP has extroverted intuition while INTJ has introverted intuition
Meaning INTJ direct to their energies to how things affect them while INTP focus on how things affect mankind and constructs.
>INTJ have extroverted thinking while INTP introverted thinking
Meaning Js tend to think about things that are concrete and organized while Ps
think more about abstract things and see organization as an obstacle to deeper exploration.

Ahh shit this I totally botched. Long story short INTJ are more concrete and INTP more abstract. INTJ are abstract too but they translate it into concrete things while INTP like to explore further.

Yeah I am great at structure

>tfw you always get robotic scores on MBTI tests
beep boop

Hey, I 'm an XXXX, what does that mean?

Isfp here. 23 male

I got INFP. What does that mean?

infp lads, 19 male

ESTP-A