Is this what happens when you give actors too much control?

Is this what happens when you give actors too much control?

No, Deadshot is

>yo yo Deadshot he be like a true blue gangsta now fuck dem comics I gots to be the bomb diggity all my dialogue be from da street numsayin?

Is there a single actor that proves that method acting can be just successful as regular acting?

Depends on the actor

Does it? You just posted another example of cringey Reddit-pandering capeshit.

What he posted was an actor giving a 100% character accurate performance

DDL I guess but he sounds equally annoying with his on-set bullshit

really all you need to know about method acting is that famous story of Laurence Olivier shit talking Dustin Hoffman about it during the filming of Marathon Man.

It's a hard balance, because if the actor is really, really good and the movie is mostly focused on their character then it can be a great idea to let them have some creative control

As weird as it sounds Leto actually may have had some truth to it when he said he feels like he was tricked into doing SS. I think he originally was told he'd have a much, much larger role both time wise and plot wise and that's why he tried so hard. Obviously it's downright embarrassing getting so into the method if you're playing a five to ten minute side character in a (albeit shitty) ensemble film

I think what user is trying to say is that Ryan really loved the role and they gave power because of it. It may be targeted to Reddit but the movie came out a lot better then it should've been.

Daniel day lewis

The viability of a film must be judged separately from the viability of its actors. It's why I always feel bad when people judge Hayden Christenson so poorly for Star Wars. They equate horrible, terrible writing that no one could work with to his acting ability

I'm the same vein, Deadpool as a character is cringey Sup Forums memeshit, but god damn if Renalds didn't completely nail the character to a fucking T and play it perfectly

Wasn't Bane sounding like Sean Connery Tom Hardy's idea?

No. This is.

no it's what happens when you make movies outta stupid manchild shit like comics

when are you guys gonna realize it's not the movies ruining comics, it's the comics themselves that are shit tier """literature"""

Just came home from watching this movie

I am not usually on Sup Forums, but this is literally the worst movie I have ever seen in cinema. What's Sup Forumss verdict?

>What's Sup Forumss verdict?

divisive shitposting

Wasn't his fault. He was bad directed. Was like a trap to fuck his career a little.

Holy fuck...

Everyone should watch that flick. It's like a textbook case for what an out-of-control actor can get away with with a weak director.

Not all method acting is being in character 24/7

Take A History of Violence. Viggo Mortensen's character owns a café, and in order to make it feel more like his place he took a bunch of his own souvenirs and trinkets acquired whilst travelling America and had them used as part of the set. For A Perfect Murder he painted the murals in his characters studio. This is also a form of method acting, and if Viggo's performances are anything to go by it's certainly not a bad thing.

What am I looking at?

marlon brando

In the remake of "The Island of Dr. Moreau." You should look up all the crazy shit he did and demanded during that shoot. It's pure, joyous insanity.

Hi, everyone. I made this. Hope you can make it a meme :)

I really, really, really like this image.

Thanks, Lori.

No.