Trying to sleep before my finals

hey one person at least

A lot better. And yourself?

ayee same except my finals are on Tuesday

Kinda shitty but in a mellow mode at least

yeah.

Test

You failed. :P

Nigger mods banned me on Sup Forums for trying to stop them idiots from doxxing themselves. Never been banned before so I'm not sure how it works.

Sup Forums.org/banned

lol that sucks

Thanks mate

hi guys, I'm pretty comfy. any other oldfags on tonight?

welp

im gonna post unitl i have no more pics

I just wish it was different nothing major but just a few differences you know but i fuck up every time... i just graduated highschool and I hope it gets better from here I just wish I had the same ambition and talent as the people I saw on TV when I was young my class graduating was small (88 kids) I just really hope it gets way better I'm finally going back to the city :) hopefully I make some friends..

ya but I'm about to check out
can't keep my eyes open, I just watched Logan and it made me sleepy

I have a whole week of exams coming up but its kind of a joke coz im about to graduate anyway

No friends, gf, etc. Just watch anime to try and fill the void as I know I could be so much more productive but I am too depressed to try

>:P
>>>/reddit/

you sure you're not me

>i just graduated highschool

You literally just finished the easiest part of life. Unless you're very lucky things from here on will only get more difficult. On top of that you'll wake up one day and realize you're 25 or 30 and you'll see high school kids and you'll hate and envy them, because they're young and beautiful and full of optimism and your best years are already behind you. All you have to look forward to is getting older and uglier.. and it will happen in an instant compared to those years you spent in school.

that's not oc

yeah

meh, life is what you make of it. It doesn't have to be like this if you don't want it to be.

Jesus your life after highschool must have sucked. Im pretty sure youre just stuck in the past and dont find good things to do.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=zXIsRohjd7w

I have a great life. Being an adult with a good job and all can be pretty great, but being young is where it's at. Once everybody around you and yourself gets older and ugly and they all have kids you'll realize nothing was quite so beautiful as when you were all young, pretty, and free.

My friend just brought back so much snack and im uncomfortably full now

>Once everybody around you and yourself gets older and ugly and they all have kids you'll realize nothing was quite so beautiful as when you were all young, pretty, and free.
Thank God for suicide

wow thats really good is there a name for this genre of music?

my god, I can't even tell if that's art or a photograph

Drop me your skype or discord info, let's talk buddy

>oneitis of a year texts and asks if i'm going to some party tonight
>tell her i'll be there
>she's nowhere to be found
>wander around with other friends
>walk in on her hooking up with my friend

Lo-fi hiphop

thats going into my feels playlist

ooh, got something along those lines

same

got a desktop background along those lines, too

this is a good thread op I'm feeling mighty comfy

Fuck, all my pictures are on my laptop. Late night Tokyo is super comfy.

nice

will help you dump more comfortable melancholy pics now that it's sad boi hours

Hit the strrets, be wise, and work hard. Its easier than you think to have this view. Top floor lifestyle that comes with champagne and women. All you need, dedication and bravery .most of b lacks it.

>Its easier than you think to have this view.
For you. If you believe you can speak for anyone else, you're mistaken.

Yeah..Ive been there. Lost it everytime..

shitty, but thats to be expected.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqc2uOunPdA

I said easier than you think, not easy in general Story dump?

>I said easier than you think
Again, that applies to you and you alone.

I love the mountains of Virginia, but Im a city boy at heart. The girls, crowds, beaches,music food etc. I love little suburban neighborhoods too. I hate being alone, oh and rainy days make me nostalgic. 6'0, 133lbs 19m, tell me about yourself Sup Forums

not to be a dick but youre wrong.
if you want more stuff like this, search trip hop. if you think this is good youll blow your load over some of the other stuff out there. this is pretty average. really cool artwork though.

im playing a drunkthrough of Dank Souls 3. Every death is 1 sip of jack, every boss kill is 2 sips. Wish me and my liver luck gentlemen.

where do you live user?

5'8 20m 170+lbs Hate my life, im too fucking scared or nervous to get a job and just move out but staying makes me feel worthless. Im jealous I wanna stay in a city lol Im from VA too, Newport News

Blacksburg virginia rn

God speed lads, I'm done with finals already, have a good luck, you'll make it

i like this one

love Caravan Palace
youtube.com/watch?v=A7lxd7RL1To&list=PLiuTGen-t87MJiLAoGZ2OuYU8n3rCiR2S&index=2

Small world lol Ive never been out that way

shit man, that's rough

I like this thead :]

Beach boy born and raised, stuck in the mountains of Utah. I hate the crowded streets and the giant buildings, give me the ocean and small comfy houses and tiny neighborhoods anyday. 5'11, 155-ishlbs 22m

Not sure if you're still here but I'm in Hampton yo

>thead
GOOD JOB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, FUCK OFF SUMMERFAG

jk, yeah its a nice thread.

i got a huge folder with comfy pics,dumping

Alone since I lost my job and gf but positive because I'm always high now

Haha I hate when I get lodged in some mountains like I am now lol and personally I love crowded city streets, theyre overwhelming in a good way idk

nice user
fuck thats a shame hopefully you can get another job at least shits gonna get pretty rough