Im a chrisrian sandnigger and im sick of muslims...

Im a chrisrian sandnigger and im sick of muslims. Seriously everyday i wake in shock over how europe and other places are comitting suicide by taking in all these fucking evil people. Come to ny country and see. Christians make up such a small miniority you cant even tell. Why are you europeans blind? I dont understand how a person can get so brainwashed. Im from jordan btw. Nice place but the people are fuckheads

I am from Turkey, and completely hate muslims, despite being born in Saudi Arabia.

Watch "Amomg the Believers" on Netflix 100% of Muslims want you dead. It's only the modrate/ non religious who are "peaceful"

>modrate/ non religious who are "peaceful"

>Christian
>Sand nigger

Pick one retard. You only have to go to places like Chicago to see that Christian niggers are just as violent rapists. It's genetics

can we take their women after getting rid of the men?

He can be a christian sand nigger because Islam is a religion and not a race.

Where do you think Christianity started?, New York???

No the breeders must die too. You can rape them first if you wish.

but some of them are very qt

The Roman Empire retard

Some like the Iranians and Lebanese can be pretty hot

But the Somalians, Sudanese etc are absolutely revolting

What do you expect from a religion that doesn't require their leaders to actually have a degree? Or finish highschool even?

It's morons taught by morons, teaching morons.

Niggers are niggers. They can't help themselves

tbh im down to nuke all of africa. end world hunger crisis and gets rid of only ugly people

syrian and palestinians too. fair skinned arab girls can be really good looking. its funny because the men/fathers are so hideous and dark

worked with christian migrants from syria and all that shit. they all had horrible stories of muslims rounding up apostates and gunning them down in the street.

Copt reporting.
Both parents are Egyptian, but I was born and raised in Europe.
Muslims keep killing and kidnapping our people so much that there's literally an entire Wikipedia page about it.
All for simply existing in a country where Copts used to live before the muslims came and decided to act like, well, muslims.
Muslims in Europe aren't much different. Even the westernized ones.

This is what I've always thought. The bad ones are obviously bad, but the 'moderate' ones don't really care what the bad ones do and would be perfectly fine if they won.

Well, be a hero. Buy a gun and take out as many as you can.