Hey Sup Forums. im a 19 year old kid that is moving to alaska in about a month...

hey Sup Forums. im a 19 year old kid that is moving to alaska in about a month. this is the furtest i will have ever traveled and i am going there with nobody. im terrified and dont know what to expect.

help a guy out? what should i expect from alaska/being that far from everyone i know?

>what should i expect from alaska

Snow

no shit

I shit you not, there are niggers in alaska.
Can you believe that shit.

G

Lolcat

why are you doing this?

what type?

like, why am i going to alaska?

Black ones

You should have no problem hooking up in Alaska. I mean, it's like gay central.

right, but like, thug wanna bes, or white boy wanna bes?

Don't be afraid to ask for help, but always be super cautious of people trying to take advantage of you.

so dont talk to the men, got it.

so they take advantage of outsiders a lot?

Thug wanna be's.

What kind of a asshole doesn't know what a nigger is?

Yes, you dumbass. Why are you going to Alaska?

>wtf else would I have been asking about

fucking niggers..

better job opportunity cooking. and travel. very much more about the travel tho.

be prepared to be living in a tent in the wilderness when the only job you can get is subway

alaska super expensive to live cause whole state is registered national park so taxes etc ridiculous. you need a job lined up BEFORE you move

i got a good one set up and housing covered. but i'll keep the taxes in mind.

This guy has it about right. You won't pay state taxes, but you'll pay up to 5 dollars more for everyday food items. There's a lot of homeless people up here. Find roommates. If you're in Anchorage, there's a lot of military who need to cut bucks off their rent, but you'll probably need to not smoke pot on the premises.

im gonna be in a very small village called galena.

okay will literally mentally be prepared to accept living in a tent because it might happen. Buy camping gear and nice sleeping bag, there are plenty of travel places to shower and groom

men outnumber woman like 4 to 1
hope you like dick

i was a boy scout for about 7 years, so i got all of those supplies. thank you for the heads up.

im not gay, but i will also be working about 15 hours a day so no real time for any sort of relations anyways.

You're not just going all supertramp like the dude from Into The Wild?

Watch it. And don't do what he did.

that dude that died in a bus out in the woods?

Yeah. Got sick eating the wrong seeds or some shit because he didn't bring food or know how to hunt or skin animals.

lol, faggot got rekt. naw, im not gonna do what he did, thats just autis as fuck.

The worst part of that story is he wasn't even that far from the ranger station, he just never knew it as he slowly starved to death due to eating a poisonous plant.

well, thats what happens when you under plan and under prepare.

The guy that dropped him off told him he wasn't ready.

McCandles thought fooling around the lower 48 had prepared him for the frontier.

He was wrong and paid the price of his life.

Homophobe gonna get some snow dick when mommy and daddy money run dry

well, i wont underestimate the great wilderness.

going off my own money son.

I live there!
No joke I will find you OP.
I'm waiting

i look forward to knowing someone friend. please, feel free to say hello.

I stay with my wife, are you married?

i am not. going up there alone. what is there in galena? and what do you guys do for internet and phone service?

> why are you starting a thread and asking strangers for advice

Glad to know you'll be alone. I look forward to seeing you soon. Small town.

thank you.

well hell, yeah its small, what, like, 300 citizens tops?

this guy is gonna murder you, OP

well, if thats the way i go, then thats the way i go.

roll for willow

You really think you'd be that lucky?
Kek

Sarah Palin and legal weed
also Eskimos

theres a big difference between living in fairbanks or anchorage

north of fairbanks

what do you mean?

I want to cut your butthole out and use it as a condom to fuck your mouth as we both cry & laugh at how it could have been prevented. Death would make you a lucky man. I'd want you to enjoy your stay.

Youl need to plug your car in in the winter, from October to late april, also you can take online college classes through UAonline

ah, i thought it was gonna be something worse.

i've heard about the car thing. and i already got a degree. but i guess college is something to do.