Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDkbbriNX3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=WDkbbriNX3k

Still here

hi Kanna

To each their own, man.

Good, tired though.

I'll see you two later, I'm getting some sleep.
>if get dubs, end spam

my name jeff

mine too

I asked her but she won't respond ;-;

I think I should go to bed, Im going to keep doing this though.
Im happy my shits still tight

You are right to cry. Life is ever more saddening
As you should! I thank you

Darn. Was about to make a new thread. Oh well.
Nighty night Noodle soup.
It's been a month now. It was fun for maybe 5 episodes but it's become very repetitive. I hear it gets exciting after episode 20 but it's not that great to be honest. It also has loads of OVAs and a movie. I would watch the original Macross before touching this series.

Sorry Sachi I have to stop.

test

fug

my name jeff

Urabe
Yup just kick back and enjoying the show.

Kanna
Oh my, i had no idea i was in the presence of a master, please forgive me~
Haha don't worry, i'll let you have the first one next time~
Silly Kanna~ But i'm very grateful that you're concerned about me, thank you Kanna!
Sounds like a typical time with friends~ But i'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Hmm i'm sure you'll find one you can all agree on!
Alright then just promise you'll take care of yourself at least ok?
Oh shush, you definitely deserve all the pats and hugs in the world!
> Pat pat~
Exactly, that;s very sweet of you Kanna~

Juvia
Kino.
Have i told you how cute you are~? Well i love you, my sexy little tsundere~
Alright, see you in a bit then.

(Kanna)
Like I said, it's fun for a bit, but after a bit, it just becomes a luxury car that has a bit of power. Burnout is easy. Rev up the engine high, and literally drop your clutch. Do not recommend if your transmission is glass though.

If you flip, then you did something so unbelievably wrong, you'd have had to INTENTIONALLY done it.

I meant to say mine is NOT the turbo hatchback. My bad. And yes, turbo models are a tad difficult to come across, and when you do, they're generally very pricey. And....... kinda. I decided I'm going to let a professional rebuild it, rather than do it myself. And that's going to run about $2,800, plus another $1,500 for a new ECU, which I'll need to run the motor with the port.

Ya, if you can take care of it, you can get INSANE results. Mazda is the only Japanese company to have won the 24 Hours of LeMans, and where most cars engines that run that are at their breaking point, the rotary engine could have gone another 24 hours if it needed to. It was swiftly banned from the race because of how good it was.

Nah, it's fine. It seems like it's slowing down now, so I'm free!

leff

Have i told you how cute you are~? Well i love you, my sexy little tsundere~

test

Your taste in waifus is exquisite~

look at this gay nerd :smirk:

Anyone want to erp?

sure

stop being autistic -_-

*licks your autism*`

I'm starting to think it's tiring out.
What anime is your special one from? She's cute.
The original was better.

thank you, my good sir
and hello to you too, homu -_-

Thanks, she's from Idolmaster.

my name bradley

this but unironically

kys you retarded fucking faggot. Are you really so pathetic that you're STILL dammit these threads? I really am astounded at how much of a piece of shit one human can be. Please assure us you haven't propagated your genetic material to future generations you fucking subhuman piece of excrement.

she looks like a nerd

this but unironically

mugi stop

It looks like it, thankfully.

this but unironically

thats not me nigger

I'm not Mugi I'm just tired of this fucking troglodyte spamming this stupid fucking bullshit. I swear to god he must have down syndrome or an extra chromosome or something.

Don't curse at me -_-

lol

spic

My name Ashton

Yeah keep on posting it you pathetic fucking faggot. Just know you are a worthless fucking disgrace to your family and should neck yourself at the next opportunity (assuming you can even do that without being a complete fuck up)

Oh, that sounds nice indeed! I bet you guys all had a really good time!
Thanks miss Juvia! I'm glad you told me though! It's great to hear about you!

True! But I think that some people like that, and that's okay! I don't think there's a right or wrong way to drive a car... well, okay, maybe there is, but cars are heavily opinionated, and that's okay! Ahah, not you don't get it. I don't even know what a clutch is. Err, I think I do, but I drive an automatic! I'm too scared to drive manual, I'd probably destroy the entire car trying to shift.
Really? What if someone else hits me though! I don't want to break my neck or anything. But... that's what my other friend said too... Maybe you're right.
Oh, whoops, sorry! Still, if it's going to be that pricey, shouldn't you wait until you can find a turbo hatchback? That way you don't need two engines if you're going to get a turbo hatchback down the line! And yeah, that's probably a good idea! If you don't want to do it, I can't ever imagine doing something like rebuilding an engine myself! And wow that's expensive.
Whoa, that's crazy! They actually banned it because of how good the engine was? That's... kinda stupid, actually. I feel like they should have let others use it for a bit longer to see if it was really that strong! That's really cool though! Whoever designed that engine should get an award or something!
Oh, sweet! Sorry if I pressured you or anything, this is all really interesting!
Okay, so how hard is it to really keep running in tip top shape? Like, what do you have to do differently?

Hi Gardevoir! How are you doing?

L-lewd! But it's getting late night thread, so I understand!

i will eventually