Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Share your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums. The more depraved, the better.

sometimes i bump threads

Nothing out of the ordinary just your regular old...
1.rape fantasies( someday I know I will perform a real one)
2.drugs
3.teen girls
4. Anal play

> rape fantasies

There are some good communities out there where girls volunteer to be raped.

> teen girls

How young?

mom fonger car friend

>fly away lesbian seagull

>How young?
generally, "teen" refers to the ages of thirteen through nineteen. now you know

I been looking at alot of 13-16 range

you like lower too?

I am attracted to younger girls. I never acted on it. I wish there was a cure but I will have to accept that there is no cure.

Jesus is the cure. Repent and save your soul!

what ages?

I have prayed on this multiple times. I am losing my belief in the power of prayer.

I was involved in beating a man up so hard he died in hospital a few days after. We've never been caught.

Down to 10 but I like the 12 year old girls the best. I am nonexclusive but girls my age reject me.

Why did you two beat him up?

A few 11-12 have caught my fancy

>raped
>volunteer
explain this one for me?

When I was 8 I made friends with the retarded girl who lived in my trailer park. I was her only friend no one liked her but I felt bad for her and did enjoy her company. Things changed tho when we turned 12. I had discovered a long time ago I could get her to do anything I wanted if I threatened to not be freinds with her. That's all it ever took from 8 on up. Well at 12 I had been jacking it for a year and was dreaming of more. She also had proper boobs at that time c cups. I was real horny one day an decided to see how far I could take things. She let me feel her boobs. Touch her pussy and jerked me off that day. All it took was the same threat. I convinced her freinds did this when they got our age. I was her only friend she nothing to compare to or reason to think I would lie to her. Soon she just did what I asked. I almost never had to threaten to not be her friend. She was my first everything and I tried as much as my young brain could think of. From 12-19 she was an on demand source of sex for me, I would still fuck her when I had girlfriends because I had complete control over her it was intoxicating. After I left for a four year college I stopped having sex with her but guilt made me keep in contact with her. I'm freinds with her to this day and I tried apologizing to her once many years ago but she didn't understand what I was trying to apologize for. She didn't think I did anything wrong. She told me I have always been her best friend. And that she loved me. That hurt. and after awhile I realized she just wasn't going to understand. Every now and again we have sex. I'm married and my wife knows about our past although I told a slightly different story but she doesn't know we still have sex. I never initiate the sex but she will ask me if we can every now and then and I don't feel I have the right to tell her no.

i think i am in love with my boss and am so angry with myself for not making a move while she was single

would you like to taste that sweet 11yo pussy or sink into a tight 12yo hole?

starting early this thread?

I wish no harm and I do not wish to break the law.

i was raped by a guy i went out to party with. i was woozy and tipsy but i wasn't passed out and i remember everything. i was too scared to do anything about it. when he was done he left and we never talked again

women who have rape kinks get linked up with guys. Some basic arrangements are made. The guy maybe grabs her off the street, or she leaves her door unlocked, or they go on a date but it's agreed in advance that she'll try to stop him from going too far.

check out rape kink communities, and google Rape Bait Academy.

was it all bad? Do you think it's messed you up?

I was molested for two months in a swimming pool change room when I was in grade six.

Idk...she'd have to be really cute... I think it's the development and puberty that turns me on...fresh,young,clean... she can't be flat chested

How hot is she user?

I actually enjoyed it

how did you spend 2 months in a changing room?

who was molesting you? you a guy I assume?

I have some sort of genital disease but I'm too much of a pussy to get it checked out.

Man, that sounds so fucking sketchy as a guy in this day and age.

yea it was all bad. i hated it, it's a bad experience, but it didn't mess me up psychologically like you hear all the time, but i am more careful with meeting new guys now.

I just left my wife. I told her it was because we weren't right for each other but honestly I was just tired of having to care about someone else's bullshit all day.

She keeps asking me if we'll get back together later. I keep saying maybe, but I'm just stringing her along and keeping her happy until our business partnership ends. I plan on cashing out and leaving town.

She's not so bad actually. You'd think she was normal until you talked to her except for her external hearing aids. Her chest is ridiculously large now.

glad it didn't mess you up. Not every bad experience has to change your life.

Do you think he'd have stopped if you had screamed or whatever?

Not two, six.
A close friend of hours got raped.
Police couldn't find the guy.
Weeks later we been to a bar with her and by complete chance she saw and recognized him.

While 2 friends brought her home we six followed him to confront him, he didn't even deny it ,just laughed at us telling us there was no evidence anyways so we couldn't do shit. Last thing he said was 'greet her from me'.

Then the first fist flew and all hell broke lose. Punching him, stomping him.

We took his stuff to make it look like a robbery, he couldn't blame us without admittimg the rape anyways we thought.

Few days later newspaper reported that a man who got brutally beat up during a robbery died in hospital.
Since we had no official connection with him we have never been caught.

I like to fantasize about being raped

I often wonder what the difference is between people who roll with the bad shit that happens to them vs those who break down and can't deal with it.

Luckily nothing that bad has happened to me so I don't know how I'd deal with it.

yes, it was in my dorm so everyone would've heard. idk i just kept silent and waited for him to finish. i guess my point is i honestly don't know why i didn't stop him. it's not the whole cliche "i kinda liked it" thing cuz i really didn't.

Post a pic blur the face if you want

How does it feel to be a murderer? I mean, he was a piece of shit, sure. I doubt you intended to kill him though.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with warm, creamy dreamy logs of steamy shit squeezed fresh n hot from the ass of Andy Sixx.

didnt u just post this exact shit on an incest thread?

Nice fucking copypasta user

I tried to kill my "mother" choked her and slammed her head into the table repeatedly and ended up not getting charges because I was 15 and they sent me to the "help center"or "hospital"

Yeah, that was a misclick. Hit the wrong thread and replied without double checking.

man or woman?

who do you imagine doing it?

It sounds to me almost like your roles have reversed.

Ive been hooking up with my dads coworker/close friend for the past 2 months and everytime we get closer and closer to getting caught by my dad or his wife...

to be perfectly honest i think some girls take advantage of the situation in a way. idk, it sucks, but you can just move on. i think some girls milk the idea of being a victim. of course i'd never say that to someone because maybe it's all real but it seems a lil convenient sometimes.

I have a real bitch coworker at a mcjob.

I don't know where I got the idea but I just decided to start putting my cum in her coffee because she would have one every morning before we opened. I would usually do it 1-3 times a week and I did it for a year. She would always drink it and never notice and would even get refills with the cup, it was pretty fun and hot at the same time.

After about a year of doing this I held off for a month to get the biggest load of my life going. It was a huge and thick was an insane amount of cum, looking back it was pretty stupid to go through with it but I did it anyway. There was so much it just floated to the top of the coffee and I was losing my shit, I started shaking and thought I was done. But luck was on my side, I heard her tell our other coworker the creamer was bad and she just threw it away. After that I stopped but it was a glorious year of watching her drink my cum 2-3 times a week.

It's not cheating if you're only eating.

i learned calculus through masturbation. i used to (middle school era imagination fapping) think of girls in groups of (n) moving through them thinking about fucking different body parts in groups of (n-1) or (n+1) or (n+n) and for some reason i studied those patterns so intensely it eventually made me love math...via perversion...

haha when I was locked up the nigger next to me was reading this book, I checked it out and it was pretty cool but man was he one absolute hell of a nigger. funny guy though.

>I could get her to do anything I wanted if I threatened to not be freinds with her
poor girl, imagine her sense of loneliness, her fear of abandonment

> it's not the whole cliche "i kinda liked it" thing cuz i really didn't.

These threads are often full of two things:

- guys who say they molested women who were asleep and the women "didn't wake up"
- women who were molested while a guy thought they were asleep but they were too scared to react.

Seems pretty common.

Wil je me dood hebben?

Me and my girlfriend found a kitten in our yard that was really sick.
We got it to eat and was fine this morning. We come home and it was unresponsive and limp. Still breathing though.
I thought maybe some benadryl would help and knew it's OK for kittens. Am hour later the kitten died.
I feel as though it's my fault, like the medicine was what finally did it.
I my girl cried so hard over that kitten.

I once brought a gun to school in 8th grade. Came SO CLOSE to doing it and pussied out at the last moment. Kept the gun in my bag and went home.

Seriously, I was so close to actually doing it and decided not to.

y tho

I pretty much think the same thing. People talk about being "strong", I feel like that's in many ways a choice. You have to actively work on moving on from trauma. Pick up new hobbies, meet new people, confront your fears. Go into a mode of self improvement. It is basically what I would do after a breakup.

At the same time some people do get properly fucked in the head from trauma.

i'm so lonely

You know the good ol' "been fapping to my sister for the past 6 years" or so. Sniffed her panties once and never went back. Sadly moved out recently but might have chance to move in with her. Also have her nudes I stole off her laptop. Get's my dick rock solid.

Girl. I got some kinda weird psychological sex shit going on and the only time I can get off with a guy is if I fantasize about him raping me

Plot twist
You are the one getting raped

I once got a guy fired because I was stealing from my job and they were close to catching me. I threw away some movies he'd mentioned really liking, so they just assumed he was the thief and fired him.

I also got a guy fired from a job because he was blocking my advancement up the ladder. Every time I needed to know something new he'd just say, "Let me do it" instead of training me. He was a piece of shit so I just snitched a few times and he was gone and I got promoted.

If anyone has any gay secrets please share

if you don't, your penis may fall off

maybe you helped gave it a quick painless ending instead of a long painful death?

smiled when you said 1-3 times a week, lost my shit when you purposefully saved up a monster load

Not two months straight but twice a week for two months because I was enrolled in swimming lessons. It was a male stranger that I never met before and I'm actually a female.

My boyfriend jacks off to this one celebrity and openly looks T pics of her in magazines and stuff in front of me. I don't know why but I've become obsessively jealous of this woman that he's never even going to meet. I loathe her. In front of him I'm cool about it because it's not like hes cheating on me but I'm secretly obsessing over it. I don't know why but my brain has become completely fixed on it. It doesn't help that she's in pretty much every celeb thread with a bunch of people praising her and her looks. I don't even think she's attractive. I'm so irrationally jealous. I'm not an irrational or obsessive person, I don't know why this gets to me so badly.

I had sex with my brother almost every day for 3 years until we realized what we were doing.

I also got fucked by my best friend in high school. He vomited.

it's the single most common kink for women, so it's not THAT messed up.

Any other kinks in there?

Who is she? I want to get in on the fun too.

what did he do to you? Did you like it or hate it or not really care?

cause hes getting satisfaction over another woman's body? Try Rubbing one to a pic of a guy in front of him to see how he reacts

there's no harm as long as it's consensual, ive fucked a couple 12yos, they are good to go. and laws are nothing more than subjective guidelines to give the illusion of a moral society.

Except she's not using me with bad intentions like I was her.

i guess i'm not the only one with that suspicion then

i figured as much by reading this thread, i'm not on Sup Forums a lot i'm mostly on other boards :x

how did it happened?

nee

that's hot

Different user than the one who asked, but same.

Maybe, but when we first found it, the he eye was really fucked up but just looked like a regular animal sinus infection. She wanted to take it to a vet, I said it'll be fine.
Now it's dead and feel like it's my fault that we didn't do anything.

i'm preparing a huuuuuge thing here on my country, gonna kill a fag that think's he cannot be touched

came in my cousin's mouth.

She swallowed without question. Got mad when she didn't like the taste lol

Continuing with this shitty coworker.

A while ago I overheard her talking to another coworker that she was texting some guy, she's married. So I put a plan in motion to reveal it to her husband.

So I got her number from work and texted her pretending to be a friend of her husbands and I was able to talk to him and let the husband know to check her phone first and he found the contact but no texts.

Then I made a facebook pretending to be the cheating coworker and started chatting with a coworker of ours that knew all her secrets and led the conversation on to make her reveal that she was talking to another guy and was actually planning on cheating on her husband.

Then I took screenshots of the conversations and sent them to all her family friends and coworkers.

The next day she was pissed at our coworker tha unknowingly revealed all the secrets and everyone at work knew she was cheating. She was one of those chicks who said she would never cheat by the way because 2 of our other coworkers did cheat and everyone knew.

Regardless the husband left her and their kid and she lost the house because it was in her name and he paid it and moved back in with her parents who know she cheated. And as far as I know the guy she wanted to cheat with never got with her in the end.

Almost half of my shelve is made out of stolen books.

Eh "bad", you were a horny kid. It seems like nothing really bad has come of it. Though I'd definitely be careful about letting that shit catch up to you now.

I get it though, there have been some women I've hooked up with (no retards) who I wasn't particularly attracted to, just attractive enough. In my experience they have been cock mongers and it is the best.

With one I'd go over to her place, we'd talk for a few minutes, watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, she'd blow me, give me an orgasm that would make my entire body go numb; I'd leave and she would thank me for coming over. She has a kid now, but god what I'd give to have that situation still.

Girls i think sre cute

I love sucking older men cocks.
I've been gangbanged a few times.
Gave a blowjob to my sister's boyfriend.
Made a priest cum in my face.
Most guys say I have wider hips than their GFs/wives.
I love exhibition and cruising

I cum in my roommates shampoo almost daily. The bottle is almost too only a quarter of the way full so I know every load I leave in it is turning to more cum than shampoo. I figured she would buy new stuff soon because it is becoming thinner from all the cum but she hasn't yet. I've left behind at least 25 to 30 loads in this bottle. It's extremely hot knowing she's bathing in my cum every day.

I killed a man, and I'm still on the run.

I... I cracked open a cold one with the boys...