Just landed badass job. Have a great gal gaming together this whole weekend. Just smoked a whole brisket...

Just landed badass job. Have a great gal gaming together this whole weekend. Just smoked a whole brisket. Shit is going good. Tell me what's going good with you b/ros. Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/mrgtiguy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I let out a really big fart while I was going pee
Shit was so cash

Sometimes it's the small things man.

Nothing

Well, my job isn't great. However, I work with the woman I love. It's one of those relationships that started as friends for quite awhile. It turned into something more. I love Mondays, man. We are both off and we get to spend a lot of time together. I bought a bottle and have a bunch of jello shots. I can't wait until she gets here later. She is the happiness that I have missed for so long. And that scares the shit out of me.

And we cook a lot. That brisket looks good. Never made one.

I finally left the fast food business and decided to take a factory job. Pushing buttons for $12hr. Feels bretty good

Just bought 100k worth of gold bullion for 80k through a trusted precious metal company. I also made a 12 hour slow cooker beef stew today.

2 Man pushed and lifted a race car frame onto a trailer uphill. All my muscles hurt other than that doing fine.

nelson go to sleep

These are my posts. Not OP...Not Nelson..

I just worked out and couldn't even hold my joint up since my arms are so tired

tomorrow is gonna feel good on the body

If that's your brisket then nice fuckin work dude, looks delicious as fuck

My heart is stronger, complete 180 compared to where I was this time last year. This time last year, the docs were saying I probably wouldn't be here after May.

Hell yeah! Carry on, bro. How did you manage to change things?

I finally got to experience dark meat this weekend
Felt so good to get that dark chocolate in my hungry mouth

Keep your chin up my friend. Shit gets better.

I feel the same bro. I didn't know I could feel as happy as I am with my girl. Hold her close you son of a bitch. Make love to her. Rub her shoulders. Don't be scared man.

Fag

I completely understand, trust me. I never knew love until her. I was scared, but losing her scared me more. It sounds lame. Like some movie shit. But then it happened. It's crazy.

teenage spotted.

Thanks dude.

God gets the biggest credit. I know a lot of you don't believe in that, but the stuff I went through I shouldn't be here.

But that, my wife, the thought of leaving her alone, and just being stubborn about getting better. Work helped a lot. I needed to get back to work. If I hadn't, and just laid around, I probably wouldn't have gotten any better.

I pretty much feel normal. I had a heart attack, (36 years old) due to a genetic problem with high cholesterol, like what David Letterman has. I had a series of mini-heart attacks that I didn't even recognize before the big one. They all damaged my heart. Ended up with bypass surgery, but heart was still functioning at only about 25-29 percent when I got out. Had a few trips to the emergency room after I got home due to congestive heart failure. But getting up, going to work, focusing on day to day stuff, and the walking and trying to eat like the docs told me all helped, and I'm here now with a 47-49% ejection fraction (normal is 55+).

I'm happy to still be here

Keep your chin up brother. That was me a few years ago. Just keep at it. Have a drink/toke/whatever for me.

With each day that passes i am one step closer to absolution...

Congrats my friend.

Good: 24, healthy, tall, good looking with girlfriend. Own 2 cars and a boat. Have zero debt whatsoever.

Bad: crippling depression and self hatred, live with parents, only have part-time job at the moment. Angry and stressed all the time for reasons that aren't 100% clear to me.

Random pic I took, unrelated

Chilling, looking at Sup Forums, drinking a beer, listening to really chill music and eating a sandwich
Feels good man

Not every person believes in the same god, but everybody has that force they believe in. Good to hear you are doing better. Keep doing what you are doing. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

Looks dry as fuck inside
>leave in seasoned brine for 12 hours prior to smoking then pat dry then smoke it

Nah stock photo but if I did slices like that. Couldn't tell the difference. Electric smoker and applewood mf.

A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$ ___A , I , D , S , ___ NIGGER$

Congrats my friend. Hope you live a long and healthy life.

30 years old motherfucker.

What kind of sandwich?

I went to meet my good friends from high school in Paris for 4 days, (we're in mid 30s)
there were less tourists and not so many refugees as I expected it to be
the weather was nice, the food was great
we had a really good time

fuck all you faggots and your good times. especially fuck you queers in love with your whore gfs. they're all whores, you dumb fucks

aside from the heart attack guy and the nigger aids guy, you're all gay.

cant really tell with this guy, though. wtf
>With each day that passes i am one step closer to absolution...

Roastbeef and American
My second favorite
Ran out of a bomb ass Italian hero
Still great

fuck the atheism. God bless you. Keep giving the finger to reaper. I'm proud of you brother.

I sometimes get chest pains around the heart. it seems to skip a beat or strain to pump.

could this be mini heart attacks?

30y old here

Only thing I can say is maybe see a therapist my friend. It was never my thing. I just want you to be well.

Brisket Sammie. Watching sense8. Drinking a screwdriver. I'm with you man.

Sounds good as fuck. Damn.

Not gonna lie bro, that looks like a weak ass brisket. For your sake it's not the one you smoked...

You niggas. I'm gonna make a sandwich from what I have.

then stop reading chiken soup for the soul, that shit rots the brain

Sounds good. Have fun user.

Yup stock photo. I'm too drunk to resize the actual pictures I took on my phone. Pretty similar though. Still dank fucking brisket faggot.

Damn straight

I'm jealous. Im a very obviously American man. I got treated like shit. Glad you had a good time.

Thanks brothers

If you're getting any sort of chest pains, especially with a palpitation, you need to go see a doctor. Don't wait it out.

I had no chest pain, even with the big heart attack. My symptoms were abnormal, but before that big one, I had had a few instances where I was short of breath - seriously short of breath. I had a couple of instances of working outside, or once had our two dogs get into a fight, where I jumped up to break them up. All of a sudden, I couldn't get enough breath. I thought it was related to my asthma, but I should have known better. I didn't, and I sat down and sucked air like I had just run a 100 yard dash doing nothing more than getting up from looking under the car/grabbing the two idiot dogs.

It was my heart losing oxygen from the closed off arteries. But, most people will have chest pains. Of course, since you have a big nerve group that supplies the chest, it could be related to your stomach, or it could be muscular.

But you don't want to chance it. So please, go to the doctor and tell them about it. You'll end up having to see a cardiologist, but it's for the best.

quitting my job
nutted in the bathroom as my final fuck you

I used to beat off regularly in the bathroom at my old job

This is how I prepare mine. I take a fork a poke a bunch of holes on the top, bottom, and all around the edges. The holes let the rest of the stuff get into the meat a lot easier. Next up, coat one side in extra virgin olive oil. Make sure you are very generous with the olive oil. After the olive oil is on, make sure you put on a lot of dry rub. I take my preparation kind of seriously since I recently started selling brisket, but I really massage the rub in. It also helps it mix with the oil better, meaning that the inside will take all the better.. Now the seasoning is the most important part. I've only ever used one season, and I have had many people tell me that it was the best brisket they have ever had. The rub I use is called Salt Lick. It is pretty spicy, but the taste is out of this world. For the actual smoking part, I like to use oak. We have a massive pile in our backyard, so wood is never a problem for me. I try and smoke it at 220 for 12 hours, but I have had times where it only smoked for 5.5 hours at a higher temp and it was still tender throughout, except for one little part that was burnt. I hope this helps the Sup Forumsros who want to cook a tasty ass brisket.

That's kind of my M.O. for new places anyways. Went and visited my gfs mom's place today. Rubbed one off in the first room.

That sounds a lot like Franklin's in austin.

i'd been working for for a little over 2 years, was my first job. every manager that came through was worse than the last and the store itself was fucking disgusting. decided since i've got no respect left for the place i'd nut on the bathroom floor before quitting.

Well I am from Texas, and I like to think we know how to BBQ down here. But which part sounds like Franklin's? I've never heard of them before.

sidenote, been doing this for a while
every day i go in i go to the break room where the boss has her computer set up and arrange the desktop icons into a dick. they're back where they were before every time so i assume the first thing she does in the morning is have to look at that and disassemble it.

Hope you get some new work bro.

36 years old. Broke in a 20 year old girl's ass tonight. She's a D-1 volleyball player. Beautiful, smart, no self-esteem. The more I degrade her the more she wants.

Past her anal virginity, I'm not sure where to take this. Advice?

Apparently the owner (franklin) does all his smoking with a very simple dry rub (mostly salt and pepper) and oak wood smoking.

Could be dying.
Could be having anxiety attacks.
Totally in the dark atm, my regular doctor is not sure what's up, I've been waiting almost a month for cardiologists to call me so I can get tested and find out what's up.

It's scary, I have bad palpitations and shortness of breath. I really hope it's just anxiety, I been under a lot of stress as of late.

Ah. That definitely sounds like it could work, The hardest part about brisket is actually getting it to be tender and maintain a constant flavor. As long as it gets to sit for a while in its own juices, then it should be fine so long as some sort of season is on there. I forgot to mention but I like to use 2 big trash bags to hold my brisket. They're cheap, easy to dispose of, and leave no mess to clean up. I start to marinade on the top of one bag, then move the brisket in, and put that bag in the other bag. It's a lot easier than having to work around a pan (imo).

yup

Also another important part. Smoke the brisket with the fat side up. If the fat is down, then a lot of the juices and flavor will be lost. You should be able to see puddles of juice on top of the brisket at the end of the process!

Fucking some young chicks ass doesn't give me a lot of insight Into your relationship. You are older than me for fucks sake. Is she interesting? Can you actually talk to her. Girl I'm with is the best sex I have ever had. I'm also in love with her. We have a lot of the same interests. I can be myself around her. It just depends what you want from her bro.

Fucking ex girlfriend hits me up out of the blue, last time I talked to her I kind of broke down and told her I was addicted to drugs, which was true. NEVER thought I'd hear from her again, which would be understandable. This was four years ago, almost five.

I'm 25 now and I'm clean. Living with parents, pretty lame I know, but I'm back in school and shit is going alright. So, she texts me last night, I know she was drunk, saying that she hopes I'm okay. I say it's good to hear from her. I'm kind of apathetic, I don't really care that much. Don't even want to be with her or anything and it's impractical as she lives in the Midwest and I'm on the east coast. Tell her we should catch up when shes back in town. Then I kind of gave her a longish text about how she's a good friend and that I'm okay and I'm happy she's become successful. I'm just trying to be nice, no feelings really at this point.

I can tell she was distressed or something. She kept saying that she was going to move back at some point, she kept stressing that. She sent me a picture of me and her from back in the day and she said she randomly thinks about me. All of this could be her just being nice, because she is a good person and a friend to me, except for the fact she kept telling me she was going to move back. I feel like she's trying to keep me as an option or something because we're both getting older.

Either way, she said the pic reminded her of me and I joked and said that actually happened to me tll, I was watching something on TV and someone reminded me of her. Just trying to be nice and light. And then she stopped texting me. I was kind of charged up because it was really crazy hearing from her. I never thought I would. And then my old crappy thought patterns kicked in around, "what if?"... type of shit, like if we got back together. And then I smoked a cig and kind of reminded myself that it was stupid and it would be a bad move to go back to her.

I hope you are ok my brother. I really do.

burnt dry brisket and a land whale who doesn't actually know how to play any video games. sweet breh.

no

That's not burnt dry. The outside looks like it could use some more rub, but it is not dry.

And now I'm trying to figure her out. I'm pretty sure that what I am to her is just the dude she thinks she can get back with after all better options have been run through, and I definitely don't want to be that guy. She's injected herself back into my life and few times and lead me on, and I'm not sure if this is a continuation of that or if it is just actual concern. Either way I'm just not going to let myself be someone's last resort because that's fucking shitty. So, idk what the point of this is, I guess I wanted some perspective but I'm just going to tell her no no matter what. Kind of needed to type it out. Comment if you want to, if you think I'm right.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Haha funny you mention that. We started smoking at 8 last night and pulled them at ten this morning at my in-laws places. Taking them home in trash bags and foil.

I'm a bit new to it all but yeah that is what I have read. Fat cap. It slowly renders as you smoke and keeps the meat moist. Thanks bro.

No problem man. Just trying to help spread the love of brisket. What seasoning did you use?

Yeah you're right lol

Playing vidya with bros online. Went grocery shopping, spent hella money on all kinds of awesome stuff. Been cookin, watching movies. Life is good mang.

(raffs)

you are definitely a back up man, why the fuck would she crawl back after that long. Block her or some shit, more contact you have with her the worst/deeper the hole is gonna get.

I have legit been where you have. Addict. Living with folks. Getting clean. Keep your head down. Finish up school and for fucks sake don't be tempted by old pussy or drugs. Work out. Find something new. She sounds clingy bro.

pic of the frame?

Salt pepper garlic onion powder cayenne and a little paprika I think. We were totally shitfaced when we put it on the smoker though. Don't quote me.

reddit.com/user/mrgtiguy
is this you? and if so why are you trying to bet ppl to comment on your brisket you fucking animal

Congrats my brother. I hope you are enjoying it all.

That definitely sounds like it could make a pretty good brisket season. I just cooked one not even a week ago and I already want to cook another.

Yeah you're right. I let the whole thing crawl right into my brain. The hardest part of it is admitting to myself that I'm a stooge to her. I would almost not admit that to myself and fall for the trap than admit it, as stupid as that is. But you're right, I'm the beta to her. It was just weird, I could feel the "biological clock is ticking" hormonal thing guiding the entire interaction.

Yeah I hear you. I've just been putting 110% into school and I'll just keep doing that.

Texas bbq bro. Beef is fucking delicious. Don't fuck it up with too much other shit.

Not trying to be preachy. I dated a bunch of girls before my current gal. One thing I learned. Biggest reason you stay with them is because it's comfortable or familiar. Not love. Not even sex. You just know what's going to happen. Cliche as it is. Take a chance. I realized it about 2 years too late into a realtionship.

I keep it simple and just use olive oil and a dry rub. As long as I smoke it properly, everyone always gives me tons of compliments and asks if I can cook for their parties.

either way you have your answer. no. never. never take her back, if it even comes up. and it probably won't.

if it does and you do, you will regret it for the rest of your life. you will gain or maintain an entire world of potential by keeping her out. you will lose your dignity if you take this game playing whore back.

she'll find a guy to marry that she deems better than you most likely, so don't wait for the chance to say no as some sort of satifisfaction. move the fuck on right now and never, ever look back. and remember, no.

Dry/10

Going to sleep

Night OP

One of the things that pisses me off about women is that they always seem to come back right when a dude is about to get his fucking come up and mentally fuck him up. Stay in school and just forget about this cunt.

Holy shit, sack up. Forget about this, the answer is a harsh and unrepentant 'no'

Tappan Zee/10

Writing a letter to a friend for their upcoming birthday. Feels bretty good

Sitting in a library, homeless. Happy responsibility free and awaiting the end times or 10000 dollars

I grew up fairly wealthy. I'm sitting in a three quarter mil house with two boats, a pontoon and a jet ski.

I enjoy it all now but it definitely doesn't guarantee happiness. I had to take major personal inventory and figure out what the deal was. Go see a therapist.

Three months and two surgical interventions after being raped by three coworkers in a party, my farts are no longer silent. That's about the only good thing going on in my life right now.

My wife is a moron and refuses to come home because she can't take the color of our walls anymore.