Got a "small" loan of a million dollars

>got a "small" loan of a million dollars
>inherited 250 million after his father's death (roughly 500 million with today's inflation)
>also inherited an already established business empire with a good reputation

>STILL managed to file for bankruptcy 4 times

>hurr he's a self made man

stop this meme pls

>>STILL managed to file for bankruptcy 4 times

Quit spreading lies. Donald Trump has never filed for bankruptcy.
You should concern yourself with the immigrant who's raping your girlfriend and not out based Presidential race.

So stupid.

His dad died 1999 when Trump was already in his 50s.
He, himself never went bankrupt, only 4 of his projects went bankrupt, and he's had hundreds of successes.

If you inherited anything you'd jerk off to anime and ruin your family's legacy, reducing it to dirt within a year. You've never built anything, have you?

Looks like you're the retard who fell for the John Oliver-tier leftist memes, faggot.

>get a loan of 500 doll hairs
>turn it into 20 thousand doll hairs
>hurrr durrr that's not impressive because you used money from a loan
lmao if you could turn any amount of money into a greater amount, you wouldn't be a dumb poor pleb

>Being this much butthurt

>even the government considers small loans for business anything up to 5 millions
>already was billionaire before his father died
>getting only 4 business bankrupted out of more than 100 is considered really impressive
>plebs don't know how bankruptcy of a business to avoid losing more money works

wew lad

I'm now a #Clintoris.

Trump isn't going to become president. He's losing badly to Hillary in every demographic, and the majority of the national polls.
I can't wait for your tears when he loses in November.

>facts
>butthurt

Trump has no chance of being the nominee

a lot can happen in 6 months my young & impatient user

A million dollars is nothing in business, he's never filed for bankruptcy and your shilling is increasingly boring.

>2016
>liking Spongebob

Hang yourself already, faggot

> 250 million in 99 is worth 500 million in 2016

I'm sure you did great at math in school.

Ok, I'm definitely sure OP's gf is getting raped and would jerk off to anime if he had an inhertiance. Definitely 100% proven facts!

You Ahmed, the Federal government routinely gives out small business loans well in of excess of a million dollars. But hey don't let me ruin your pasta Correct the Record gave (you).

Also enjoy your new kebab mayor. Insallah

Was a billionaire before he received his inheritance, therefore technically he made 1,000 times the amount he was given, that's akin to you getting a 80k loan and making 80 million dollars out of it.

Think about that if you've taken a student loan by the way.

He didn't inherit a business empire. the Trump name was already generally well known in New York, he built everything from the ground up by himself, you can read about it in his biography.

His companies filed for bankruptcy as part of a restructuring arrangement, he never actually filed for it personally.

You're wrong. Care to improve?

You couldn't even open a McDonald's in the US with just a million dollars.

80% of entrepreneurial buisinesses fail in the first 12 months
4% of Trumps buisinesses have failed
Filing for a buisiness bankruptcy is different to personal bankruptcy
He was loaned 1 million, which he had to pay back. Good luck starting an enterprise without a loan.
He turned that million in 11 billion. Just so your small brain can comprehend; thats 11 thousand million.

SPBP

That's What they said in the Republican party and look what happen after a few months of debating.

>being this wrong and greentexting to damage control

>ad homineming this hard