Has anyone ever managed to quit crossdressing?

Has anyone ever managed to quit crossdressing?

I think I like traps and im new to this but can anyone confirm if its easier to get a qt trap gf than a regular gf?

Plenty have. The medical term is suicide.

It's harder
Mostly because transgirls tend to be batshit crazy

The trick is to find one who doesn't literally go around proclaiming to be a literal woman.

My girlfriend is trying to get me INTO it. Why are you quitting / trying to quit?

So pretty much the same as normal girls then...

Because peenies hurt my stink button

No
Most have actual mental issues
Not all
But honestly it's more trouble then it's worth
Just find a girl that likes anal if that's what you want

So you're trying to quit cross dressing or trying to stop taking dicks in your ass? I guess the two are related-ish?

I'd like to point out that the one you're replying to isn't actually OP. I want to quit because it's stressful hiding all my girly stuff and I'm scared it'll lead to some delusional transfaggotry

user
It already started the day you put on a pair of pantaloons
Faggot

But I'm not mad enough to think I qualify as a woman, or to take hormones. That's the real mad shit.

so why do you dress do you imagine being taken by a man or do you want to be a girl?

what goes through your mind as the clothes go on?

I just want to lure bbc to my room so they can dig their dark pipe in my sewer

1. the second one.
2. I feel pretty, can picture myself as a girl :/

BEING TRIPS DOES NOT MAKE YOU OP!

Ok ok I'll stop fucking around

Mind posting a pic of you dressed?
Preferably ass
I like butts

well do you just like the look or do you want to Be the girl you picture?

wanting to feel feeling pretty is fine and fairly normal but you should probably do things that make you feel good about yourself as a man if you want to maintain your balance and just keep this as a fetish.
once being pretty starts to make you regret being a guy because you are not happy with the guy. down the slippery slope you go.

die from aids you coal burner

So they should grunt while taking it in the ass instead of moaning like a whore?

It usually involves a rope or pills.

Girl I picture, but when I'm dressing it makes some of the picture real (legs in tights are awesome). The downside is it's like a constant background thought, and has been somewhere in my mind since I was 3 and requested parents calling me "Sophie" lololololol

I don't have the clothes on me at the moment (which is why I'm not dressed right now lel) and I deleted pictures out of shame, if I'm unsuccessful I'll probably end up on some cancerous CD thread anyway. My bum is pretty good tbh

Sounds like you're already trans in your mind...
Stop being ashamed if it's what feels right

Picz plz :)
Some of us want to cum harder than usual tonight

Fine
I'm telling you
I have this cum just waiting to be rubbed out

I'm jk but that's fine
But seriously I need to fap

I find depression a massive part of my dressing, when i'm going through a particularly bad patch it seems to work as an escape.

I always thought it was more of a fetish thing but as time went by i realised the pattern and it is a mental issue :D But a viscous one at that, i dont feel i look anywhere near as good as i want to look.

ugh I'm sure the whole trans thing is just far left nonsense to destroy decency. I'll resist it :3
The fact it's become glorified and (almost) normalised isn't helping with quitting though

that is what I was thinking as well.

I don't think OP is really happy as a man and being a girl is where he finds happiness.

So OP time to figure some shit out why are you not happy as a man? is it because you are not a girl or something else.

to transition or not I don't give a fuck... but you got some self image issues gnawing on your soul and need to sort that out.

Work on your manly self image or time to seriously consider going the other way. this is more than just a fetish.

EXACTLY! And I'm sure most the trans people still see a man looking back at them in the mirror, which is why they kill themselves. We need to turn back while we can

user people shouldn't have to hide who they feel they are

do you still want to be dressed, after you cum?

Maybe, im fortunate enough to have a decent group of friends who support it if i want to do it, but even they notice paterns. I think for the most part its that many CD's lock themselves away, dont have any mentoring etc and expect themselves to look amazing,

For me i have a great teacher so i don't always look like a drag act and even consider myself semi-passable on a good day.

People should have the chance to be what they want to be. I'd love to be able to just get up and go for a walk as 'myself' whichever persona i am doing it under. If anything I think it would help my mental state more than anything. Losing my closest friends & family, theres a totally different story.

Not Op but I would disagree if you are a pedo or sociopath of a great many other degenerate things you had best hide it.

liking to cross dress is fine but I am sensing a deeper thing here with OP not being happy with being a man and his self image.

I like to be pegged but you won't see me wearing a t-shirt that says fuck me with your strap on discretion is not hiding and should be implemented in most things in life.

I do, but I also then become more aware of how fucked I'd be if I was caught and stop pretty soon after that.

Being a psycho or a pedo is not the same as being LGBTQ you fucking weirdo

yes, both are cancer and shouldn't exist

Tell that to the people that are adding the P to LGBTQ

The point was discretion in life is a virtue, even to guys that dress like girls.

I agree psychopaths and pedos shouldn't be allowed to live

tell that to the people adding q to lgbt*