Reccomend me a movie that will make my skin crawl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQXmlf3Sefg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE WITCH
great creepy movie. watch the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=iQXmlf3Sefg
need subtitles tho cuz they speak in old english

Would you recommend this over Jacob's Ladder?

This one's pretty good.

never saw it, but im a big creepy movie buff and that one satisfied me

I've heard of this. Is it really that creepy?

both are good movies, though I'd say Jacob's Ladder is creepier for sure

>big creepy movie buff
>never seen Jacobs ladder

Please fucking kill yourself. I haven't used the word poser since I was in my teens and I'm 25 now. Poser trash.

Check out martyrs OP. It's the last movie that's really stuck with me in a horrible way

Seconded. Not about the poser bit, I don't care, but...
Martyrs. That got me. The last twenty minutes or so in particular...fucking hell. French horror films, eh, who knew?

Battlefield Earth

Just so you know...

Jacob was dying on an operating table in Vietnam. He imagined the whole movie.

have you considered la la land

No, but since you needed to spoil he was actually in purgatory the whole movie. Jackass

The babadook
or maybe Splice

>uses poser still at 25
lol fag

not gonna see it now lol

Guess you missed the first part of that sentence.

>Me have ADD

it doesn't change the fact that you're using poser at 25. you're still a fag for that.

Love the Babadook. Freaked me out, but also, genuinely fucking well-written & well-acted, really interesting.
Sorry, I know this isn't a very Sup Forums kinda post, so...RACIAL SLUR, HOMOPHOBIC SLUR, WEIRD ARIANA GRANDE 'BABY' FETISH. There we go, that should do it.

t. Poser

Shit on netflix count or?

How about case 39 (or something like that)
I thought it was pretty good

Yes, very creepy, but in a great competent way where it's all atmospheric instead of lazy jump scares.

Interest
>Martyrs
2008 or 2015 version?
Read the book. Meh
lol
Watched Splice(good movie), haven't watched the Babadook but I've heard it's good

Jeepers Creepers(only tge 1st one), Dark Skies and Oculus are good ones

I heard the young girl in the lead takes it up the ass from the goat. True?

Martyrs 2008 version absolutely

Pretty much any documentary on the current state of the world and the police state it is becoming should be sufficient to keep anyone without their head in the sand awake at night.

Ooh, I don't know that one, I'll hop onto Amazon and grab it now (yes I still like DVDs because I am oldfag). Thanks for the recommendation! Can I respond with 'Under The Shadow'? Fuckin' Iranian horror of all things.

A few worth checking out

Last Shift- very well done, and I like that the main character is trying to leave the haunted building the entire movie. One of the problems with haunted building movies is the white people know it's haunted and stay anyways, she's like 'I'm going to spend the rest of the night in my car in the parking lot'

Hounds of Love. By the end, it doesn't matter who lives or who dies, it's so disturbing even if anyone lives they don't really survive

Event Horizon- on most streaming, a pretty good scary movie

The first Paranormal Activity. It's pretty solid, and they set up a website to get advice from people who live in haunted houses to see what a ghost should do

Thanks
I know that faggot. Let me enjoy myself
Thanks

Keep em coming, I'm making a list

Anything abnormal. Not horror in the sense of the word, but off and dreadful.

-Eraserhead
-Taxidermia
-Pink Flamingos
-Gummo
-Inland empire

If you like documentaries, the documentary Killer Legends on Netflix is about urban legends, it's a little bit creepy.

A few classics of creepy are The Thing (the John Carpenter one) and the Exorcist. The Thing holds up really well, the Exorcist holds up pretty well.

Session 9

Cropsy

I Saw the Devil
The Orphanage

A Serbian Film

That should be right up Sup Forums's alley.

Just read this thread. its giving me the chills.

Cronos
The Others
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
We Are Still Here

any Cronenberg film.

Can confirm literally just finished watching now, pretty damn good

event horizon

It's not really a horror film but Eyes Wide Shut has some pretty unsettling scenes.

The VVitch was fucking stupid and not in the slightest bit scary. 100% disappointing.

No. It was worse than a Shamalan movie.

Under the Shadows

if you believed in ghosts as a kid, Mama will remind you what it was like to believe the rec room or attic were haunted. It's not a great film, but when I saw it I could remember having to get something from a spooky attic as a kid

What do u consider scary?

Try splice

That'll make your skin crawl, but in no way scary.

Taxidermia!!!!

Paranormal activity, the grudge, original exorcist, the conjuring, and even lights out made me jump a little.

Sinister
Home Movie
The Bay
VHS (one and two)
Rec

Anything from IFC Midnight, Netflix has some of their movies. Beyond the Portal is pretty solid, and all the IFC Midnight are watchable horror movies

The Void might be worth checking out, it only has a few really good moments but it builds suspense pretty nicely

Poughkeepsie Tapes
Session 9
Jacob's Ladder
Shutter (original, not the remake)
Sauna (hard to find with subtitles)
Angel Heart
Event Horizon
In the mouth of madness