This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak adorableness looks like

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak adorableness looks like.

Does it make you guys nervous that inside all of us is a spooky skeleton waiting to get out??

3spoopy5me m9

I wish my spooky scary skelington was as cute as hers.

spooks me every day

You are literally insane that girl is death walking.
>ITT weird fetish faggot

thank ms skeltal

the best thing about this is even if you had a pindick her tummy would still bulge if you stabbed her in the meatsock

Nope

I really want to murder that bitch with my cock. Throat or cunt, I can't decide, but I want her to die from a mean, deep dicking.

That's my fetish.

she Is local to me and I have met her and is not quite that skinny anymore well unless she has a doppleganger I am not a sperg and don't ask her if she is the skelleton queen of Sup Forums

Aint you the same faggot who just two or three days ago claimed he wanted to marry her?

Kek. Nah, m80. She's like the sun. Fun to look at from a distance but I wouldn't go near that shit.

The thinner they are the bigger my dick looks so Idc

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You autistic faggot.

>Spends too much time in the sun, her skin will look like an old leather couch by the time she's 30
>3/10

Glad to hear that she put on a bit of weight.
I watched about 5 minutes of one of her youtube videos once and i thought she would be dead by now

From earlier today.

You cant really be this gay can you. Plus who the hell fucks girls over 30? Why would you even do such a thing ya may as well be fucking corpses.

6/10
Would be better if she was skinnier.

Spoopy

Found her brother